The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Main function is protection for stones, and also insects. Made of skai? and it is washable so no worries.
Quote from G!NhO :Pretty neat! I only got 190kmh gps in my bimmer, 7kph less than original....

The E30 I had before this E34 was faster than other ones. I got it up to 210km/h (indicated, probably 200km/h fo' real) easily. It would have probably topped out at 210 real km/h.

But hey, that engine had only done 150000km, the exhaust didn't have a catalytic converter and I gave it a full service a few weeks before that run.
Quote from hrtburnout :The E30 I had before this E34 was faster than other ones. I got it up to 210km/h (indicated, probably 200km/h fo' real) easily. It would have probably topped out at 210 real km/h.

But hey, that engine had only done 150000km, the exhaust didn't have a catalytic converter and I gave it a full service a few weeks before that run.

That is pretty good mine even had a little less than that.
Just wouldn't go faster than 190 with 2 persons, did have a cat though.
i just sold my first car
a good condition 1800cc NA Miata, a good example will be very hard to find, so not expecting to land one that soon.
Quote from lfsproracer :106 are nice cars to if you make them nice, but your wheels

Saxo wheels !!!

Blasphemy.
e2mustang, engine in the e46?
G!NhO, why put such a sticker on the jetta, are you a wannabe mexican/"black person" with your wannabe lowrider?
No to aware them, low and slow
Jesus christ, I spent half a day washing my baby then it starts raining after like 3 days RIGHT after I finish the work. God hates me.
Quote from G!NhO :low and slow

Too much S/W, aye?

Well it's slow anyway... 90hp from a 1.8 engine is not really good, especially when it's ruined with a 3-speed automatic gearbox. Why did you decide to get it over the E30? Not really the best decision of yours, imo. But you know, I'm just curious.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :e2mustang, engine in the e46?
G!NhO, why put such a sticker on the jetta, are you a wannabe mexican/"black person" with your wannabe lowrider?

Its a 323i with 2.5 L 6 cyl.everything new on the car,it has no problems at all. it has 105K on it.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Too much S/W, aye?

Well it's slow anyway... 90hp from a 1.8 engine is not really good, especially when it's ruined with a 3-speed automatic gearbox. Why did you decide to get it over the E30? Not really the best decision of yours, imo. But you know, I'm just curious.

I love how it lookes, and it drives very nice. And the e30 is rusting to dust so i had to get another car, so why not try something else.
Like it more than my bmw, and i dont need power this is just enough.

My best dicision ever.
Quote from e2mustang :Its a 323i with 2.5 L 6 cyl.everything new on the car,it has no problems at all. it has 105K on it.

Meh, would of needed a 1.8l engine block

Quote from G!NhO :I love how it lookes, and it drives very nice. And the e30 is rusting to dust so i had to get another car, so why not try something else.
Like it more than my bmw, and i dont need power this is just enough.

My best dicision ever.

That's why there are few proper e30's around, and they are so expensive, since people like you, instead of fixing the car, you buy crap to make the car look "cool", same will happen to your jetta soon too, since you'll modify it instead of fixing it.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Meh, would of needed a 1.8l engine block

That's why there are few proper e30's around, and they are so expensive, since people like you, instead of fixing the car, you buy crap to make the car look "cool", same will happen to your jetta soon too, since you'll modify it instead of fixing it.

It doesn't need to be fixed and no i will not modify it in any way.

Lol at you people who think to know it all!
Ginho. Just some advice about your bonnet bra...

They are only made for temporary use. However, if you are going to have it on 24/7, I would strongly recomend putting something between the bra and anywhere that makes contact with your paint. Bonnet bras will rub through your paint if they are left on long enough.

Might be worth bearing that in mind.
+ it's gay
It is soft on the inside but i believe you, so what do you suggest putting in between?
Quote from G!NhO :It is soft on the inside but i believe you, so what do you suggest putting in between?

That's what she said.
Quote from G!NhO :It is soft on the inside but i believe you, so what do you suggest putting in between?

Push up polsters?
Some thin soft foam would do the job.

To be honest Ginho, I would just leave it off as they are such a pain in the butt. They cannot be used in the rain, as the moisture gets trapped and causes your paints lacquer to bloom, thus destroying your paintwork.

i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/h20-wbr/S7000231.jpg

They have to be hung out to dry if they get wet. You have to remove them every time you wash the car too.

Bras are made for women.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Some thin soft foam would do the job.

To be honest Ginho, I would just leave it off as they are such a pain in the butt. They cannot be used in the rain, as the moisture gets trapped and causes your paints lacquer to bloom, thus destroying your paintwork.

They have to be hung out to dry if they get wet. You have to remove them every time you wash the car too.

Bras are made for women.

Image fixed:
Thanks Erik.

Damn phone...*shakes fist*
if u go from a bmw to vw because rust,u just made the worst decision in your life ! vw rust like shit ! my buddy had a 98 jetta vr6 and the drivers seat almost fell thru the floor 1 day,it was so funny
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG