The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from sam93 :They say they are buying more than a 50% stake in the company, not buying the whole of the company. Would it be Volkswagen or Volkswagen Group they are buying a stake in though?

They are technically owned by Porsche from the beginning of time. As it was Porsche who made them, with the help of NSU to produce the Type 60 KdF I believe. NSU are part of VAG even though NSU don't exist anymore.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Having more than 50 % in a company means it's yours

It doesn't usually but in THIS case. It does.
Quote from pb32000 :We're never gona end this, so let's have the best of both worlds: http://www.essexracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=1149

RS8 bodykit for a Mondeo - WTF. Moreover what even is an RS8?!

My Ford broke down again the other day, clutch cable again for the 3rd time in 2 years, oh well getting pretty quick at changing them now.

I didn't think that model of Mondeo could GET any uglier. Oh how I was wrong.
Quote from pb32000 :We're never gona end this, so let's have the best of both worlds: http://www.essexracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=1149

RS8 bodykit for a Mondeo - WTF. Moreover what even is an RS8?!

My Ford broke down again the other day, clutch cable again for the 3rd time in 2 years, oh well getting pretty quick at changing them now.

people buying that should be shot in the back of the head and then publicly displayed for ridicule
I've found this really nice route to drive just down the road. It's a quiet, winding, country road. Except it's wide enough for two cars. It's amazing fun to drive down to the bottom, the turn round and come back
Lol:d
Attached images
mini-digger.jpg
Hahha, quality car that is, cruise on down to Sainsburys to pick up the milk.
got new wheels on mine a while ago. no more sunken-in wheels

thanks, soon to be NA-T 2JZGE.

cant wait till i ditch the 7MGE
Heres my Awesome car

Volkswagen Fox

0-60 - 13secs
Its a 1.4
Top Speed - 104
Its a petrol and cost me around £7,000
It aint the fastest thing around but im happy with it
Attached images
Volkswagen_Fox_profile_England.JPG
my parents have the same car, but as 2nd car for the family.
the motor is a bit weak, but its the perfect city car
The ride height is a bit high at that Fox. For me at least.
Quote from 91mason91 :Heres my Awesome car

Volkswagen Fox

0-60 - 13secs
Its a 1.4
Top Speed - 104
Its a petrol and cost me around £7,000
It aint the fastest thing around but im happy with it

May I ask why you paid that for that? It's an overpriced, underpowered piece of Brazilian poop (It's made in Brazil). I'm sat here thinking "why didn't this man look at a Panda or something!"

Oh well, as long as you're happy!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :May I ask why you paid that for that? It's an overpriced, underpowered piece of Brazilian poop (It's made in Brazil). I'm sat here thinking "why didn't this man look at a Panda or something!"

Oh well, as long as you're happy!

that car isn´t that bad.
ok its a bit overpriced for the stuff what is in there.
But it runs, and runs, and runs, and runs
We got it since 2 Years now and had no problems in this time. Don´t buy Italian cars (i own one myself -> Fiat Punto 99´)
Quote from BastianB :that car isn´t that bad.
ok its a bit overpriced for the stuff what is in there.
But it runs, and runs, and runs, and runs
We got it since 2 Years now and had no problems in this time. Don´t buy Italian cars (i own one myself -> Fiat Punto 99´)

In 2 years time you can't really claim it "runs and runs and runs"..

Makes me think about this guy at my old school, was doing burnouts with it and stuff, acting all tough guy... Funny as hell, it's a shopping trolley you moron!
Quote from sgt.flippy :In 2 years time you can't really claim it "runs and runs and runs"..

Makes me think about this guy at my old school, was doing burnouts with it and stuff, acting all tough guy... Funny as hell, it's a shopping trolley you moron!

no you´re right you can´t really say that, but look at the other cars from vw. most of them are mile killers, for example the golf (older versions) my father himfelse had a vw bug his half life
Quote from sgt.flippy :In 2 years time you can't really claim it "runs and runs and runs"..

With a Ford, no you can't claim that, with Volkswagen, yes you can.
Quote from BlueFlame :With a Ford, no you can't claim that, with Volkswagen, yes you can.

lol in ya face! (someone remembers dave chapelle ? :shy
Quote from BlueFlame :With a Ford, no you can't claim that, with Volkswagen, yes you can.

Why? Fords are not _that_ bad cars. My mother drives a Ford Fusion (company car, she wouldn't buy such an ugly car. :razz and she has no problems with it at all... It's an 1.4 diesel 70hp one, it does 170km/h max. It's noisy, sounds like a tractor, but handles pretty well.
Quote from BastianB :lol in ya face! (someone remembers dave chapelle ? :shy

Still, if you buy ANY car brandnew you are losing money MASSIVELY but it doesn't matter if I could buy a FORD GT for £7,000 I will by a Fox every time because then I am a smart person, therefore my Fox will still work everyday and the FORD GT is just looking pretty (which it doesn't anyway)

Child..

I wasn't even having a digg at VW or anything, you can't say any car keeps going forever if it's only 2 years old. You are such a big baby, why do you interest yourself in cars? The way you act almost sounds like you're having sex with them and only cars from VAG group are female.
ah didnt want to start flame war here
im not fan of any car mark or something i dont care what im driving it just must DRIVE :P
/leaves thread silently
Quote from sgt.flippy :Child..

I wasn't even having a digg at VW or anything, you can't say any car keeps going forever if it's only 2 years old. You are such a big baby, why do you interest yourself in cars? The way you act almost sounds like you're having sex with them and only cars from VAG group are female.

Yes. This is exactly correct, you should be a psychiatrist.
Quote from BastianB :ah didnt want to start flame war here
im not fan of any car mark or something i dont care what im driving it just must DRIVE :P
/leaves thread silently

Well, I'm a car enthousiast, and I like Fords. But for some reason other people on here always feel the need to bash them, everytime someone with a Volkswagen posts on here, and I say anything, BlueFlame pops up and starts bashing Ford again.
It's just tiring and idiotic.

P.S. I don't hate Volkswagen, I need some parts from them for a project
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG