The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
mine next to jeeps.. (my hand were shaky=no good pic XD )
Attached images
P240910_08.04.jpg
haha whats up with the ride height on the merc
no engine in it
omg e2mustang your car is so low its stupid and you're an idiot because you cant get over speedbumps

/shotglass
Quote from theirishnoob :i see more new mercs getting fixed then i do on the road

merc's are pieces of shits
Quote from Klutch :omg e2mustang your car is so low its stupid and you're an idiot because you cant get over speedbumps

/shotglass

(btw:there are no speedbumps in the us,besides at postoffice)
doubletriplequadpost

I put up a short vid on utube. only spirited drivers allowed to watch it !
it was done this summer before trackpipe.
(quality was reduced coz my dad is noob with pc XD )
haha nicely done mate
Ohnoes, a Lancia. Good luck with that.
Quote from e2mustang :mine next to jeeps.. (my hand were shaky=no good pic XD )

lolololololol e36s
Quote from e2mustang :doubletriplequadpost

I put up a short vid on utube. only spirited drivers allowed to watch it !
it was done this summer before trackpipe.
(quality was reduced coz my dad is noob with pc XD )

Kinda stupid posting that video. Many people know your plates here Hope you get a nice letter from cops (joke)
that red bmw fails because it isn't using a 2jz.

also if you want too low check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... F5fek&feature=related

lol planks

RE: soarer - a car with overhang that long, i'd be going airbags. If you get a shorter car with less overhang, it isn't an issue. Mines JUST inside the 100mm legal limit, but being short wheelbase, speedhumps aren't an issue with scraping etc.

*back to vodka*
I have nothing against low cars and I actually like stanced cars but I undrestand the ppl who wants to keep it stock height, unlike some of you others..
You are like every car needs to be stanced to hell.
Quote from senn :that red bmw fails because it isn't using a 2jz.

also if you want too low check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... F5fek&feature=related

lol planks

RE: soarer - a car with overhang that long, i'd be going airbags. If you get a shorter car with less overhang, it isn't an issue. Mines JUST inside the 100mm legal limit, but being short wheelbase, speedhumps aren't an issue with scraping etc.

*back to vodka*

that car is pretty sweet (yours) my first thought was honestly looks like the mad max interceptor.
black one isn't mine. there is no WAY that thing is within the 100mm legal limit. it was just as an example of a lowered car thats too low for practical use but (IMHO) looks pretty cool
My first thought is holy crap holy crap! that thing looks absolutely dope on the Stretched superlites is that celica supra yours?
That poor Datsun, just looks awkward.
Quote from R34king :My first thought is holy crap holy crap! that thing looks absolutely dope on the Stretched superlites is that celica supra yours?

nope. NOT MINE. My car runs tyres/rims that are pretty close to flush, but i need to not have guard scrub for weekend events etc, and to keep the police away. I don't have any photos of my car as it currently stands.
Quote from 5haz :That poor Datsun, just looks awkward.

what datsun..

Oh i see nevermind.. And yes ill have too agree with you looks pointless...
the 240Z from speedhunters.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG