The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :Not worried about the physical aspect - more pitfalls I hadn't thought about (like disposing of fluids etc).

Would probably leave the engine / gearbox in the car when it got weighed in - nobody's going to want to pay for a KV6 with 120k on the clocks, especially when it needs a cambelt changed (30k overdue - the guy claims its been done, but has no idea if he has the receipt and hasn't looked in the service history.... yeah right)#

EDIT - Chassis worth nothing for sale, best use would be for scrap. More things like the interior etc I would sell for cash.

be careful when you choose the time to sell, markets can flood and you'll be out of pocket for weeks so bank wisely.
Quote from R34king :My baby

60mm from the chassis rails

That looks great!

Quote from danthebangerboy :That looks sick R34king, old skool cool!

As for mine, i have had a bit of a play, as the rear tyres were shot (surprise surprise) and i think i like the silver foxies better, they seem to suit it more i think.

I love the look of those silver rims! The green ones look really ugly to me.
Quote from Jakg :
Would probably leave the engine / gearbox in the car when it got weighed in - nobody's going to want to pay for a KV6 with 120k on the clocks, especially when it needs a cambelt changed (30k overdue - the guy claims its been done, but has no idea if he has the receipt and hasn't looked in the service history.... yeah right)#.

Then sell bits off the motor, and people always want cheap gearbox's

no point doing it if you dont want to maximise your profit. sell EVERYTHING you can
Quote from Amynue :Did you like Polish roads?

Tbh.. the Polish roads are better than Belgian.. The drivers however, they are crazy!
And the girls next to the road when you enter poland, haha! But the people are really nice etc.. Want to go back asap!

Is there a dent in the rear right quarter next to the fuel cap?
is teh anti rattle clip missing on rear brakes?
needs a little more camber on the real wheels

preparing for shitstorm

I'm on the right

Quote from Scrabby :Tbh.. the Polish roads are better than Belgian.. The drivers however, they are crazy!
And the girls next to the road when you enter poland, haha! But the people are really nice etc.. Want to go back asap!

agreed, being undertaken at 220kph by boy racers with no lights on was strange, but their crash was funny as fcuk.
Quote from theirishnoob :agreed, being undertaken at 220kph by boy racers with no lights on was strange, but their crash was funny as fcuk.

Thats normal in Poland, I probably always will remember how I, and 3 other cars were overtaking smth like ~5 slow-asses in-a-row on 1,5+1,5 lane road, then I looked at my left side mirror and saw two others who were overtaking us at the same time, driving at the (IDK how it's properly called in english, side lane or smth pic here ) of the opposite lane.
Quote from Agniz :Thats normal in Poland, I probably always will remember how I, and 3 other cars were overtaking smth like ~5 slow-asses in-a-row on 1,5+1,5 lane road, then I looked at my left side mirror and saw two others who were overtaking us at the same time, driving at the (IDK how it's properly called in english, side lane or smth pic here ) of the opposite lane.

Hard shoulder?
Finally i had some time to work on my paintchips ! this is my first time doing it,so need some more practice. but here are some wip pics
(will work on it again when i get more time)
Attached images
paint chip1.jpg
paint chip2.jpg
less paint chip1.jpg
less paint chip2.jpg
less paint chip3.jpg
Quote from SparkyDave :

Officially worse than my corsa lol, we all gotta start somewhere though.

Edit: Ha! I win the new page game.

As a garage had chipped my wheels doing the tracking I had to take my car back in to be refurbished. Fortunately they gave me a loan wheel...

oh god&sorry it's big can't be bothered to resize.

The only thing I like about it is the offset (so basically how far it sits out in the arches). I think it's a 35-38 offset. However it's too big (18 inch wheels don't really work on Golf V's and all my other wheels are 17..) but with my rear camber the offset looks wicked. Might have to get some 15mm either side spacers for my A3 wheels. On the 11th I'll be rocking my regular wheels again (as a complete set )
Quote from Klutch :Is there a dent in the rear right quarter next to the fuel cap?

yuuppppp

it's like that on both sides and it SUCKS. Just about anyone that has flared out their fenders on a 3 has had the same issue.

trying to figure out a solution, but you can't get to that spot on the inside without cutting out the fender wells.

external dent sucker-outer? I have no clue.

@e2, I just repainted the calipers yesterday so I let them dry and repainted the springs black today once I got the chance. But yeah you can see them, they are there, but white in some places and black in others so I could paint calipers yesterday but went back and touched it all up today.

@dmt.. my stockers lol? If I took that shot again it would look way better with new wheels, I promise you. That was just a good shot; the car never looked that good otherwise haha
ET 35-38 is really weak though
My highest wheels i'm running are +20. Rest is +15, 10 and -20-30
Check my rimz y0. Yes I was to lazy to remove the fake bolts. Caaaaare

Quote from XCNuse :If I took that shot again it would look way better with new wheels, I promise you.

Im waiting then.
Quote from Scrabby :ET 35-38 is really weak though
My highest wheels i'm running are +20. Rest is +15, 10 and -20-30

You real hardcore bro
Quote from Dmt :Im waiting then.

lol I'm not taking that shot again? That location is 300 miles away to a place I'm never going to again!
Quote from Dmt :sorry man, but this one looks much better than your current,

No, it really doesn't..
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG