The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :The Quattro system is the best simply because it doesn't pretend to be anything more than 4WD the Quattro system (if flawed in a person opinion) is due to the fact it's 4WD other car companies are constantly trying to big up their 4WD systems using silly words, and trying to makeout that it's more than just a 4WD system, Quattro is the best 4WD system out there.

Here you go again, talking about stuff you clearly haven't the first clue about.
It's not even a coherent sentence. Read it again. It sounds like those scams that have words, but say nothing.
Got 7,500 KM on 'er now, still going strong without a single mechanical problem. I happened to miss all the club trackdays this season too. Had either other important things to do or the weather was dreadful.. real shame, as I was really looking forward to my first track experience. Next year it is then.

Oh, and ATTESA-ETS > any other 4WD btw.

Quote from Matrixi :Got 7,500 KM on 'er now, still going strong without a single mechanical problem. I happened to miss all the club trackdays this season too. Had either other important things to do or the weather was dreadful.. real shame, as I was really looking forward to my first track experience. Next year it is then.

Oh, and ATTESA-ETS > any other 4WD btw.

Good car mate

Got some mods?
It's just the sweetest car ever, loving every photo of it. :lovies:

It looks like one of the advertising pictures you would see for the original Gran Turismo, so clean and awesome looking.
Quote from BlueFlame :The Quattro system is the best simply because it doesn't pretend to be anything more than 4WD the Quattro system (if flawed in a person opinion) is due to the fact it's 4WD other car companies are constantly trying to big up their 4WD systems using silly words, and trying to makeout that it's more than just a 4WD system, Quattro is the best 4WD system out there.

Just have a listen to yourself for goodness sake. Audi's Quattro System is fantastically average, both in there off road vehicles and performance vehicles. There Transmission system is not the best out there, not by a long shot. There are plenty of 4WD systems out there that offer much more in the terms of driving feedback and grip, as well as pure fun.

Take your god damn Fanboy glasses off.

Quote from Matrixi :Got 7,500 KM on 'er now.

I don't mean to sound like a brown nose, but your car is a thing of pure beauty! It's nice to see you have kept any modifications subtle.
I'll post some pictures coz im bored,and tooka few shots today.

So i worked on a cl600 v12 biturbo today,had to put a clarsson steering wheel on it,and some repair work,than road test.. Man i tell you,thats shit is crazy fast! only problem with them is its still boosting when u let go the gaspedal,so u have to watch out with that !

The other thing is my boss and we are going to a carshow with our car,so we had them all detailed out,im all excited to get ready after work,and than he tells me he fooked up,its next month XD i was like O.o loll!!!

so anyway here are the pics:

boss's car is the M-coupe

cellphone pics only,sorry
Attached images
P200810_12.43.jpg
P200810_12.43_[01].jpg
P200810_13.15.jpg
P200810_19.02.jpg
P200810_19.02_[01].jpg
P200810_19.02_[02].jpg
P200810_19.03.jpg
P200810_19.03_[01].jpg
P200810_19.03_[02].jpg
Is that a really bad colour match or does the car need a really good polish?

I'm not the biggest fan of side skirts, but bi turbo'd v12's.......
which car's color match u talking about? and what do you mean?

oh i see now, on my car the skirt looks whiter than the body. mm dunno maybe its just the pic,its all 1 color irl
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's not even a coherent sentence. Read it again. It sounds like those scams that have words, but say nothing.

All I did was miss out a " . "
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
Take your god damn Fanboy glasses off.

I can't. I can't allow myself to. If I did I would have to chainsaw my limbs off because of the shame. I'm in a world of madness.
My 92' Honda Civic Eg6
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Quote from DC2 :My 92' Honda Civic Eg6

Sweet eg6, I have a set of bottlecaps you can have for cheap only thing that would kill is the shipping
Finally not a riced up Honda, nice and clean.
Quote from BlueFlame :All I did was miss out a " . "

One missed period could change a life. Just ask a girl.
sig'ed:hide:
Quote from ACCAkut :sig'ed:hide:

It'd be better with a nested quote;

use this:

[QUOTE=dawesdust_12;1474027]
[QUOTE=BlueFlame;1472931]All I did was miss out a " . "[/QUOTE]
One missed period could change a life. Just ask a girl.[/QUOTE]

(This is wrapped in noparse tags, so you can just copy/paste it)
That sent a shiver up my spine....sounds insane.

Had my car out for the first time last night, feels great, a few odd clunks from the suspension so i'll get that checked on Wed when it's in getting serviced, will clean out the EGR valve and shit while i'm at it, just to make sure everythings sweeeeet.
Quote from DC2 :My 92' Honda Civic Eg6

looks nice and clean. needs only to be slammed to da ground and some nice wheels
Quote from Agniz :looks nice and clean. needs only to be slammed to da ground and some nice wheels

And that my friends, is how you ruin a cars handling.
Quote from Bawbag :That sent a shiver up my spine....sounds insane.

Had my car out for the first time last night, feels great, a few odd clunks from the suspension so i'll get that checked on Wed when it's in getting serviced, will clean out the EGR valve and shit while i'm at it, just to make sure everythings sweeeeet.

It might be a dodgey CV joint by the sounds of it.
Heres my CAR :P
He dont have NOS
Attached images
Scooter2.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :It might be a dodgey CV joint by the sounds of it.

Yea, i'm thinking that or a drive shaft, either way it's not gunna be too expensive to repair, hopefully the throttle body and EGR valve is caked in crap so it idles a bit smoother, though a lot of people have the same problem and it's just a common thing with the engines.

I thought it was a bit vibratey (like on idle) when under hard accerleration, (In 1st and 2nd) then I realised, Traction control...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG