The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Agniz :Umm, I can't see properly, but isn't it one of those ''structure wheels''? http://www.carpages.co.uk/vaux ... xhall-vectra-27-08-05.asp
And, if you take the cover off - link

Ah, I can't say I've heard of them to be honest, but the wheel without cover looks quite good on its own.

I did think I saw more wheel under it, but it just looked as though the wheel was smashed open, as opposed to just being very clever wheel design. Well done Vauxhall, you clever bastards.

[edit: Would also explain the amount of people with cable ties wrapped around their "alloys" spokes round here.]
Quote from XCNuse :snip

Hmm ok, that true. I guess 10's also would catch on the inside. Looks good!
Quote from flymike91 :I don't know how Irish people can drive manuals at all when they're drunk on whiskey and full of haggis.

dodge got that CVT Tranny off fiat which they beta'd in the uno right ?

i might enjoy a bottle or two of captin morgans or other cheap whiskeys but even i can Dodge a dodgey banger like that.

Prime example: old neighbours had a neon that never actually... well, lets juts say... if 75 % of the car worked... That was a good day ( like an S3 release or similar ) i mean the head was leaking, clutch fading, no 3rd or 5th gear, blow in the exhaust, bald tyres, CV joints clicking and after much rooting around and stripping down it was clear that for a car only 6-7 years old at the time, it was cheaper to give them a 91 golf worth roughly 3-400 euro for nothing and sell the neon for 70 euro scrap.

for a bunch of Whiskey abusing haggis munchers, we're actually alright sometimes...

just don't get me started on them other piles of junk the Chrylser voyager...
you have the timing of a sloth dude. that conversation has passed. just let it go. lol
Old and tired LSD coming out later, to be replaced with a locked one, good times ahead!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Old and tired LSD coming out later, to be replaced with a locked one, good times ahead!

Locked as in welded? Bad times
NO diff = best diff ever!
So you are going to drive flinstone style then?

My simota air intake kit

I wanted to say, that spool isn't actually a diff, but I like your idea even better!
Quote from doyal :Locked as in welded? Bad times

Naa its alright, just a bit of a pain doing tight turns, inside wheel scrubs, other than that its all good, plus will aid me massively at drift what you brung days, as this lil maz doesnt have the grunt to get the arse out in the dry, until now
Ahhh Simotas are always pretty.

Installed optimized throttle body.. car is acting like shit; if it isn't normal tomorrow I'm getting rid of it
-
(Marin2) DELETED by Marin2
I enjoyed driving my car before, but i really love it now, aside from the aforementioned down sides with stuff like parking and tight turns, the good points outweigh the bad by far, you can launch much better now as theres none of that silly one wheel spinning up like before, the LSD was pretty buggered so i effectively had little more than 1 wheel doing all the work most of the time, cornering is a bit different, steering is a lot tighter and wants to pull the wheel straight a bit more, but theres none of the uncertianty on what the diff might decide to do now, permanent 2 wheel drive and a lot more predictable bacause of that, plus i now have sideways on tap whenever i want, its a lovely little skidder

Also installed a newer optimized throttle body; but it's giving me serious problems that I can't figure out.
We think it may be a vacuum problem; but I can't find the source, and I know it isn't the actual TB, because when I run the car in accessory mode the throttle opens and closes damn near instant. But when I drive, the idle is crazy high, sometimes gets stuck in a 2k-3k and back down loop and won't stop; and hangs when I try to shift.. just can't figure out what it is.
hit a new record speed with my car yesterday after ALMS Baltimore race
140mph(didnt want to blow my engine soi let off) before it was 125 XD all the little things do make a difference ! (the short gears i have... that is really good)

this ///M had the greatest sounds of all the cars there.im not saying coz i love M's but it really did.and i love ///M's
Attached images
100_1643.JPG
Nuse you paint those yourself?
Intended to originally but it wasn't working out .. at all LOL

I had them powdercoated.

Which the lady that runs the place will probably be happy to see me this week when I bring her a roll bar lol.. If I can figure out how to fit it in my car without having to set it up lol
Quote from e2mustang :
140mph(didnt want to blow my engine so I let off)

what rpm where you running at then? Normally a M3 should happily do that speed all day (250km/h or 156mph is limited top speed)

edit: ok, I see the US versions are different

Quote :2990 cm³ (Bohrung × Hub: 86,0 × 85,8 mm), 177 kW (240 PS)/6000 min−1, 305 Nm/4250 min−1, Vmax 220 km/h, begrenzt und
3152 cm³ (Bohrung × Hub: 86,4 × 89,6 mm), 177 kW (240 PS)/6000 min−1, 320 Nm/3800 min−1, Vmax 225 km/h, begrenzt.

-
(JJ72) DELETED by JJ72
lol, it's my company logo.
Quote from ACCAkut :what rpm where you running at then? Normally a M3 should happily do that speed all day (250km/h or 156mph is limited top speed)

edit: ok, I see the US versions are different

i was at 6,5k,(goes up to 7500 now with chip,and i didnt wanna blow engine+gf was yelling at me )but i have very short gears for trackdays(took it only once) so i was suprised a bit coz i dont rly go over 100 ,once i maxed out 125 before all the work i did.im guessing top speed around 160 ish. pretty good for a 20 year old car
small wheels.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG