The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Just bought it 2 days ago for very cheap.

1997 model with G3 LPG and normal Pertrol which you can switch.

1.8 16v X-engine series 115hp.

Today they smashed my front windshield but anyway it looks a bit more clean now

I'm going to put a z20leh engine to it (already bought and stayed for a long time safe) Wheels need to change and the sensor which gives a engine error on petrol mode.

Edit : And I'm planning to repaint it.

Gonna buy one of these tomorrow
Attached images
DSC01500.JPG
DSC01498.JPG
DSC01499.JPG
DSC01497.JPG
DSC01501.JPG
Quote from robt :

i get about 250 miles a tank with my m3,and I'm on it hard (also tuned)
In action at zandvoort
Attached images
DSC_8785.jpg
DSC_8792.jpg
DSC_8800.jpg
Nice car. Looks very sexy
Okaaay, so maybe 300 miles to a tank is pretty poor for a 316. I just think the way everyone is like "Oh my God, I can't drive to work anymore. I just can't afford all the fuel to make the 1/2 a mile journey. Here is a picture of my new bicycle because I simply can't afford prices of fuel going over 50p per liter like it used to be in 1979" - I just expected to do about 5 miles to a tank.

Rob - Whats the 2.8 like on fuel?

What my plan is now, YAY another one! But I'm gonna buy a 1998/1999 BMW 328i Sport. A nice reliable motor to get me around as I just feel mine is good enough for the time being but I could experience a few problems in the long run. It is 14 years old and although the engine and mechanics are all in good condition, it has done well over 200k miles. Full BMW service, which is nice, but peace of mind is a must. So, in the new year, I will be getting a 328, then I will be getting a Capri...Woop!!
2.8 is about 33mpg on a run and 25mpg round town. Though a heavy right foot might knock that down to 20
And forget the 328. i guess you like high repair bills
MPG doesn't really bother me at this point in time. In a few years it very well may do.

I done love a 328 mate, my life would be complete then...Untill I get my hands on some ///M Power
thats such a nice car
WHY are you seliing it
if i was old enough to have a drivers lisence i would buy that car
i dont have a car, but want me to post my brothers' cars? My first brother's car is a 1993 Pontiac Trans Am Black-on-Black, with an LT1, 6 speed, 315 hp. It is, umm... well... FAST! My other brother has a 1987 Jeep Cherokee, 4 dr. Maroon. 4.0 Liter 6 Cylinder, 4WD, and it has gotton stuck in a GIGANTIC mud puddel already.
One of the cars we own (the more recent btw):

(My bro' made the mistake to park it there, it took him about 1 hour to make a way)...
Quote from sgt.flippy :You are such a prick, that means your car doesn't have a stereo right?

And on a side note: my ex had a VW Polo, it got broken into 2 times and the radio was worth shit.

Dude, If you saw the same radio in a Bugatti Veyron, would you take it? No, cos the countermeasures would activate, most probobly you wouldn't be able to break teh glass ANYWAY. So deal with it. If the radio wasn't worth more than the car, they WOULD OF TOOK THE CAR!
Quote from The General Lee :Okaaay, so maybe 300 miles to a tank is pretty poor for a 316. I just think the way everyone is like "Oh my God, I can't drive to work anymore. I just can't afford all the fuel to make the 1/2 a mile journey. Here is a picture of my new bicycle because I simply can't afford prices of fuel going over 50p per liter like it used to be in 1979" - I just expected to do about 5 miles to a tank.

Rob - Whats the 2.8 like on fuel?

What my plan is now, YAY another one! But I'm gonna buy a 1998/1999 BMW 328i Sport. A nice reliable motor to get me around as I just feel mine is good enough for the time being but I could experience a few problems in the long run. It is 14 years old and although the engine and mechanics are all in good condition, it has done well over 200k miles. Full BMW service, which is nice, but peace of mind is a must. So, in the new year, I will be getting a 328, then I will be getting a Capri...Woop!!

Good luck buying all these cars over 2.0L and getting insured without getting analy raped.
Quote from BlueFlame :
Good luck buying all these cars over 2.0L and getting insured without getting analy raped.

umm, BlueFlame, in Uzbekistan u got big insurance fee's too, like in UK?

P.S. here, in Latvia, insurance, etc. for ~20 years old man who owns E46 M3 (3.2l) costs ~800-1000£ per year.
Quote from Agniz :umm, BlueFlame, in Uzbekistan u got big insurance fee's too, like in UK?

P.S. here, in Latvia, insurance, etc. for ~20 years old man who owns E46 M3 (3.2l) costs ~800-1000£ per year.

He doens't live in Uzbekistan, he's J. Cooper, living in the UK
oh, ok
See, buy a bike. My little 125 would probbably do 140 miles to it's 14 litre tank, yet will also do 0-60 in 7 seconds and top end of 110mph. Costs like £18 to fill from empty to the brim, and insurance for me (17y/o) was a tenner under £400.
Quote from BlueFlame :Good luck buying all these cars over 2.0L and getting insured without getting analy raped.

Already sorted. Thanks for your interest
Quote from jibber :That's like saying a Lamborghini is a dressed up Fiat.

I'd take an F40 aswell tho...

tou do know that audi own Lamborghini, thats why all the new ones are AWD
F40, the best ferrari ever
Quote from BlueFlame :Dude, If you saw the same radio in a Bugatti Veyron, would you take it? No, cos the countermeasures would activate, most probobly you wouldn't be able to break teh glass ANYWAY. So deal with it. If the radio wasn't worth more than the car, they WOULD OF TOOK THE CAR!

would HAVE
ffs, get it right
I'm hoping that I'll be buying my car this weekend, so I'm hoping I can post some pics here soon

/steers the thread away from arguments
what you looking at getting? if you dont mind a bit of a risk then car auctions are a great place to buy saw things like 2002 MG Zr's going for £800
It's a 97 Mazda 323 I'm supposed to be checking out, but the logistics are a bit of a nightmare right now.

I'd like to look into auctions, but no idea where to start (other than overpriced stuff on eBay).
Find a local car auction place (though in scotland it might not be so local) just go for the day and see how its done, maybe ask someone whos been before to go with you, or ask a friendly looking punter to give you a few pointers. There are some good deals going about though. 99 vauxhal vectra 2.0 wth full service history went for £175. You just gotta be careful as it is a sold as seen basis.
A bit more mazda related, think a 2003 mazda 323 went for around £1700
I'm not in Scotland these days
My problem would be getting to the auction (and back if I bought something) in the first place. I don't imagine there's many in the city, and getting to places outside by public transport is a nightmare (hence this weekend's nightmare). And I don't like the new Mazda 3's that much, but if there was a 6 on offer I'd take that

Anyway, enough of this off-topic rambling. I have no cars to show yet
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG