The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
YYeeah BOiii

Ooooh, I got spotted

Left front, something is bended. Hence why i can't put on the Rota's because it will scrape the inner arch and might get stuck.... =(
Quote from Scrabby :YYeeah BOiii

Ooooh, I got spotted

Left front, something is bended. Hence why i can't put on the Rota's because it will scrape the inner arch and might get stuck.... =(

wat new turbo are u using?
blakehoo88:
Just a standard T25 but atm i'm saving up for a Stage 2 setup

T28 from a GTI-R (bigger then a S14's)
Boostcontroller
Bee*R Revlimiter
Bigger fuelpump
Stage 2 chip
Bigger FMIC so the rad can be moved to it's original position and the vent cap can go back on --> Better cooling to the engine
Colder spark plugs
Maybe I forgot something
Niiiice

The only thing I dislike about them is the gap between the arches, even with 18" wheels on they look tiny.
coz its for ppl who r rollin on the 20's ya know
specially here in us. coz thats whats up
Quote from Bawbag :Niiiice

The only thing I dislike about them is the gap between the arches, even with 18" wheels on they look tiny.

They're 17's

And the car will be slammed in time, just waiting for a cheap set of coilovers to pop up, most likely tein
are you sure you want to 'slam' it? id lower it, but not too much, speedbumps get dangerous after enough lowering, and after thet you have to look out for debris and bumps, especially pot holes
Speed bumps were dangerous enough with the previous front bar...this one is much lower, as are the sideskirts and rear bar.

Just means you'll have to park outside the carpark and walk 200-300 metres if the speedbumps are massive and steep, majority of them you can just go up them on an angle anyway

And i don't mean slammed as in bodykit touching the road with tyre tucking inside

370CWG on soarers allow it to be as low as possible while not bottoming out at any point and not ****ing up any suspension geometry..which is about this high:
http://i296.photobucket.com/al ... ffalotheatre/Image408.jpg

Thats 360CWG..so it'll be a fraction higher than that
scrabby:
wat about bigger injectors? cuz if you're getting a bigger fuel pump it might be easier to just get injectors too.
Couple of new pictures from my car
Attached images
bemmi213.jpg
bemmi12312.jpg
bemmi435435s.jpg
bemmi1675756s.jpg
nice! maybe wanna write more information about it? engine type, what you gonna do in future to it, etc.
Quote from Agniz :nice! maybe wanna write more information about it? engine type, what you gonna do in future to it, etc.

Thx! Well, its got 1,6i.. but working pretty fine have to say. Engine itself is stock.. i havent changed anything, just exhaust.

This summer i was thinking to change suspension to get it lower new summer wheels, front lights, front bumper, rear bumper i need to re-paint, maybe somekind of new side skirt too, something new to my audio system, something to engine (too lazy to check those words in english^^)

Just need to check where my budject gonna go.. im going to upload more pictures when the right time comes..
Quack Quack!
alright thats good klutch, that sounds about perfect
not this one but same model and same color

Fiat Stilo 1.9 JTD 115 hp version
Finally some cars again in this thread.

Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Couple of new pictures from my car

Thanks for keeping your BMW clean. Weird rear light those are though. As long as you don't stick Borbet A and an M3 kit to it I'm happy.
Yea, that black one looks seriously cool because it looks as low as it should be.

So, Sam, what's the car for this week? Delta Integrale?

Quote from Bawbag :Yea, that black one looks seriously cool because it looks as low as it should be.

So, Sam, what's the car for this week? Delta Integrale?

Nah, he said they're a bit understeery on turn in.

Did first kilometers (~200) with 'er today since the long winter sleep. Feels so damn good to drive a manual transmission car for a change.
Such a awesome car, I saw a Skyline R33 yesterday here in Amsterdam. They make such nice noise. How about a video of yours?
Yup, videos are coming, not long until the first trackdays of the season start. I really need to find someone who can take those stupid window tints off without making a mess of it.
Quote from Matrixi :
Did first kilometers (~200) with 'er today since the long winter sleep. Feels so damn good to drive a manual transmission car for a change.

omnomnom. how about picking me up for a drive some day?

E: I can take photos
E2: I'm serious about the photos, where do you live?
Quote from Matrixi :I really need to find someone who can take those stupid window tints off without making a mess of it.

I am starting to love you.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG