Ok ok, if the car was white or silver, then yes they look alright
Quote from lukelfs :Lies!

http://www.larawdesigns.com/Mazdaspeed3/Photo%20Album/050209/36.jpg

Ok ok, if the car was white or silver, then yes they look alright

Now I see why were orange rims made. To be put on this car. :lovies3d:
Orange wheels look good with the appropriate paintwork

that porsche is hot, but the lancer is still a little meh
Lancer..? What Lancer
whatever was the first picture to look 'good' with orange rims, in what apears to be a dealer parking lot.
lol you mean a Mazda 3
i thought it looked like a lancer? but ya i guess it probably was
the mazda badge at the front was a dead give away for me. i didn't even have to guess. if i had to investigate further, the link in the next post would of put me right (larawdesigns.com/Mazdaspeed3).
no probablies about it, it IS a mazda.
Quote from dadge :the mazda badge at the front was a dead give away for me. i didn't even have to guess. if i had to investigate further, the link in the next post would of put me right (larawdesigns.com/Mazdaspeed3).
no probablies about it, it IS a mazda.

Yeah, it most likely is a Mazda
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Check out the new pussy magnet. Still needs some work *cough*weldingthecrossbeamas*cough*, but once she is one the road, I'll be fighting pussy off with a stick.
Atleast it is better then that Vauxhall shitheap posted earlier.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Check out the new pussy magnet. Still needs some work *cough*weldingthecrossbeamas*cough*, but once she is one the road, I'll be fighting pussy off with a stick.

Yea, cats love to sleep on top of those cars and on really warm days, they sleep under it, so beware!
Quote from mamoru :Yea, cats love to sleep on top of those cars and on really warm days, they sleep under it, so beware!

Under them? Damn, I don't want to run around every morning herding them all out

Maybe I should cut the coil to lower it, an a body kit made mostly of paper mache. That'll stop cats getting under it.
...and being ricer was born
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Atleast it is better then that Vauxhall shitheap posted earlier.

Wouldn't go that far, I had to do some of this to it:

But once all of that is finished and I have the girl put back together, I have more rust to tend to (rear arches are going), but once that is done. It'll be a slow van patched together by a clown with too much free time on his hands, but hopefully a van that will last a few years. During which time I'll do some rice things, like adding 300MM brakes up front, which will lead to bigger (16"-17") wheels and converting the rear drums to discs for no other reason than because I can.
you'll need the bigger brakes to slow it down after all the slabs of metal have been tacked on
Off topic (ish).

If I had 325mm brakes at the front, what pads / discs would you recommend?

What I want - good braking performance FROM COLD. Won't be tracking the car, and I don't work the brakes hard when making progress.

Budgetwise - could afford the EBC green / yellow stuff.
After the amount of metal that fell off when I started cleaning around the "small hole on crossbeam" I think it'll weigh less. >.<

Quote from Jakg :Off topic (ish).

What I want - good braking performance FROM COLD. Won't be tracking the car, and I don't work the brakes hard when making progress.

Everyone I talk to recommends Wilwood, but isn't for someone with a small budget. I am just lifting the 300MMs (and calipers) from a Focus ST170. Road car pads work best from cold, so just stick with that stuff and when you start going grooved/drilled discs you're turning them into a cheese grater, so use solid/vented discs.
Quote from Jakg :Off topic (ish).

i wonder if you have a post/thread on the rover fourm talking about setups for LFS.
surely you can see that a game forum is not the best place to ask for advise on brakes for your real car. the rover forum would of been my first choice. come on buddy, use your noggan.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG