The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
yeah, need fresh pads, rotors, proper fluid and some braided lines To be done soon I hope
Okay...update:

I'm driving.

Passed yesterday

Absolutly love driving and I love driving my car.

'All best drivers pass 2nd time'

Time to look for a Capri

I have used this '' smiley too much, but it really desribes how I feel
You have a split new 2008 Veyron? And you park it on a mansion? And you post your pics at a commercial website? And you only have a rear view of it?

Because otherwise, that doesn't belong in this section
Quote from Dac :Enjoy

Pile of over priced crap anyway dressed up vw Give me a Ferrari F40 anyday
Quote from Billeh :Pile of over priced crap anyway dressed up vw

That's like saying a Lamborghini is a dressed up Fiat.

I'd take an F40 aswell tho...
Quote from The General Lee :Okay...update:

I'm driving.

Passed yesterday

Absolutly love driving and I love driving my car.

'All best drivers pass 2nd time'

Time to look for a Capri

I have used this '' smiley too much, but it really desribes how I feel

well as nobody else has said it, congratulations!!! (and the 2nd time thing mustbe true, cause i passed 2nd time too hahaha!)
glad youre enjoying driving, just dont get too happy with the right foot, it will catch you out one day. Still looking for a 2.8? lots appearing on the capri forum lately!
Am still looking for a 2.8 Capri, but I'm waiting for my money situation to sort it self out, I've just spent a fortune sorting out Insurance and what not.

I guess I will be on the right track - money wise - in a couple of months.

Wouldn't mind a trip to Essex to see your Capri though

P.S...Oh, and thanks mate
Battlesbridge classic car show on sunday, i shall be on a stand for the forum (capri one not this one ) might be a bit short notice though! hopefully ill have the bits that have fallen off stuck back on by then haha. and theres a lot of capris going up for sale. if you want a rot free shell with a fibreglass bonnet and a rollcage etc etc theres one going for £500 in the for sale section of the forum would make a good project to piece together.
Well, I got my insurance through today, and it does state that I can drive any vehicle that is already insured so I will be going with my plan I mentioned ealier.

But, I think I will be looking for a £500 'shed' then once I've got a bit of money, buy a more mint example.

it is mint, just needs wheels and seats and the cosworth engine dropping back in

what was your original plan?
You main driver fully comp on your insurance im guessing? i can drive any vehicle 3rd party i think.
Nah the best ones pass it in first time. Or at least I did.

My car otherwise did pass it's MOT (if it is that in English?), on second time. Rear brakes needed some tweaking.

Always when I need to get it MOT'd I need to change the mass air flow meter to a more "legal" one. I hate driving with it because it destroys the performance. But I was very happy after the MOT when I got home and installed the polluting one back and did give some right foot to the car.
Quote from jibber :That's like saying a Lamborghini is a dressed up Fiat.

I'd take an F40 aswell tho...

You mean, Ferrari, surely :P Otherwise you're saying, That's like saying a Lamborghini is a dressed up Volkwagen too!. surely!
Quote from robt :what was your original plan?

I'm the main driver on my BMW. I am also insured to drive any car already insured. So, I was gonna buy a Capri, get my old dear to insure it, give her the money and drive it myself.

Seen a couple of 'tidy' 2.8i on your forum. May have to take a more serious look in a couple of months...When I do go to look at one, fancy joining me? I'm sure your knowledge of Capris is better than mine. But my BMW knowledge will beat you hands down.
could try and help you out yeah, if you pick it from the forum i most likely know the guys who own it. think another one just got put on there again!
That is nice...Love the wheels. Colour is a nice too. That is the kind of thing I would be after, just in a couple of months. I will more than likely get it from that forum as I know they are the best places.
Quote from anbiddulph :i think ive posted in this thread, but im not shure about a picture.

here it is, and its me driving

how appropriate

DWR = the welsh for water
ROFL @ those mufflers
this is my car
i am only 13 so i can drve this or a ginneta junior and the ginneta is two expensive.
it is a 1/4 mile oval race car for drivers aged 12-16
Attached images
Grimley pics 015.jpg
Niall! You passed your test, congrats baby! Pick me up and let's cruise on over to Danny's house for some more fun
ok as long as i don't have to turn left because my cra dosent do that well because it's an oval racer
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG