The online racing simulator
-
(senn) DELETED by senn
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Compatible = no wvs.

At least we won't have these morons pretending that the devs are dead for... at least 5 days.
New test patch...

Edit - this is a lighthearted jab. nothing more
:doh:

Seriously? Where have you been for the last god knows how long??
At least he didn't ask when is it coming out.
VWS is a car which is Volkswagen Scirocco. Developers announced this car for to LFS, and will be coming sometimes, maybe soon. Why this car, they liked to choose this car and it's a good choice in their opinion. Of Course, not all people likes Volkswagen Scirocco, but sure thing is that LFS will be more popular than now after releasing new patch. Any Questions?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :VWS is a car which is Volkswagen Scirocco. Developers announced this car for to LFS, and will be coming sometimes, maybe soon. Why this car, they liked to choose this car and it's a good choice in their opinion. Of Course, not all people likes Volkswagen Scirocco, but sure thing is that LFS will be more popular than now after releasing new patch. Any Questions?

Yeah. Who are you talking to?
I am really wondering how long are the devs going to keep everybody waiting (bout 5 monts now) It will be probabbly another 5 until there might be a bit of chance to see the Scirocco. Or at leas a new patch with some sensable improvments. If there will ever be such a thing anytime soon.

P.S. I am 90% sure that anything is going to happen in the near future. Sure home i`m wrong though.
Quote from Kalev EST :Yeah. Who are you talking to?

There was an offtopic thread that was moved here a while ago.
Quote from TigerClw :I am really wondering how long are the devs going to keep everybody waiting (bout 5 monts now) It will be probabbly another 5 until there might be a bit of chance to see the Scirocco. Or at leas a new patch with some sensable improvments. If there will ever be such a thing anytime soon.

P.S. I am 90% sure that anything is going to happen in the near future. Sure home i`m wrong though.

:doh:

/unsubscribes from thread.
Hes just bringing it out so people have a stable Z10, no new content, so we could still be waiting a while for VWS.
Quote from NoFear1989 :Scirocco for DEMO users please . and take out from demo XFG.

Yes, sir! Only for £24, and wait, there's a Special Offer!!! All LFS cars can be used for free! Call now!
Quote from Senninha25 :Yes, sir! That will be £24, and with that there will be a bonus featuring all LFS cars! Call now!

i symply dont under stand lots of demo racer... buying every new game but lfs (quote: "fovorit game") is too expencive
Quote from John5200 :i symply dont under stand lots of demo racer... buying every new game but lfs (quote: "fovorit game") is too expencive

Do you really think they _buy_ new games?

Polly wants what?
Quote from BlackEye :Do you really think they _buy_ new games?

Polly wants what?

at least they tell they BUY theyr games (what i doupt hardly sometimes )
Quote from John5200 :at least they tell they BUY theyr games (what i doupt hardly sometimes )

I've heard stories like that too, many times.
For some strange reason, they never want to play online with me
(if I happen to have a game we are talking about).
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Compatible = no wvs.

That's strange that Z12 had the Scirocco and now we will get "Z13" without one, it's like developement is going backward :bananadea

Actually I think that there will be no Scirocco test patch at all. Now Scawen will post the "Z13" and if we will not report any new bugs he will give us full of awesomeness 0.6A patch. So don't even try to report bugs from "Z13"!!
And why are we going to get Z13? What about Z11?
Quote from Byku :And why are we going to get Z13? What about Z11?

Z13 is going to have more bugs fixed than Z11/Z12 or somthing. Im sure it's going to be Z13, Z14 or Z15.
I would keep the home page up to date.
When they say "early 2009" you may count on February or March, this is going to get over the 1st half of 2009.

Just release some news and everydoy's happy
Quote from Supreme-NL :I would keep the home page up to date.
When they say "early 2009" you may count on February or March, this is going to get over the 1st half of 2009.

Just release some news and everydoy's happy

Devs ignore users.... and users defeat to devs.... crazy world
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG