The online racing simulator
The weather is too good to play LFS or develop Scirocco's
I think what happens (or better what doesn't happen) at the moment with LfS is more than just sad... I don't see any chance to hold the status as the best racesim if scavier don't realize that they have to release new things soon!
Quote from marzman :The weather is too good to play LFS or develop Scirocco's

Take a look at the British weather then, it's pissing down with rain
Quote from Mc21 :Take a look at the British weather then, it's pissing down with rain

That's a good thing, right? That way, Scawen will stay at home, and work on LFS!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :That's a good thing, right? That way, Scawen will stay at home, and work on LFS!

:doh:

No he'll be out at the pub because of this thread.
Coz the moaning people put shame on the devs and the forum.seriusly like children who didnt get the most wanted toy for the fifth birthday.
Looks like im going to lose my bet :hide:
Quote from e2mustang :Coz the moaning people put shame on the devs and the forum.seriusly like children who didnt get the most wanted toy for the fifth birthday.

Yes but the devs don't need to go emotional. Just do their job, or am I wrong? Isn't this their business?
Quote from e2mustang :Coz the moaning people put shame on the devs and the forum.seriusly like children who didnt get the most wanted toy for the fifth birthday.

Took the words right out of my mouth..

+1
Quote from tiagolapa :Yes but the devs don't need to go emotional. Just do their job, or am I wrong? Isn't this their business?

Oh i know tiago,but im sure they need to go out too for a drink
Boy i cant imagine sitting in front of computer all day coding for years O.O
Quote from e2mustang :[...] Boy i cant imagine sitting in front of computer all day coding for years O.O

And then coming to this forum to see all those ungrateful moaners bitching about your hard work for over 1100 posts..

I have great respect for the devs.. If I were one, I would've quit months ago..
Quote from Sponge :And then coming to this forum to see all those ungrateful moaners bitching about your hard work for over 1100 posts..

I have great respect for the devs.. If I were one, I would've quit months ago..

Some people just want to know? How is that moaning?
Quote from runeman :Some people just want to know? How is that moaning?

Because they've been told what they need to know countless times before....

"When will the VWS be released?"

"WHEN IT'S ****ING FINISHED"

Like seriously, why is this thread even open.

Sorry I sound like an old git but this thread bores me. I unsubscribe!
Needs to be open because otherwise new threads will pop-up
Quote from tiagolapa :Needs to be open because otherwise new threads will pop-up

not if they also made it sticky.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Mmmmm, one day people will learn that if they forget about it, it'll come around quicker.

forget about what
screw this VWS, when are they going to fix the damn tires and walls of doom.
+1 , i dont care about new cars as long as the tires dont act as they would IRL
Been to AutoRai 2009 and sat in the Scirocco, ITS FACKIN BEAUTIFULL!!!

Everyone that doesnt like it is just f*cked up.
Infraction awarded and thread cleaned. Chatter here is fine so long as it doesn't devolve into insults, whining or pure spam.

I'd much prefer if people were able to articulate themselves without swearing. ^^
Ok, I sat in it and it was so great, this is the best VW ever!
It also looks so good and sporty, i wish i could buy one right now.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG