The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :Ok, I sat in it and it was so great, this is the best VW ever!
It also looks so good and sporty, i wish i could buy one right now.

I wish that to It just looks so cool
Quote from G!NhO :this is the best VW ever!

That's like saying "this is by far the least smelly of my turds!".

Still a VW.
Quote from flonoen :That's like saying "this is by far the least smelly of my turds!".

Still a VW.

Haha, I lol'd at that
This is most likely the best looking VW there is
Quote from flonoen :That's like saying "this is by far the least smelly of my turds!".

Still a VW.

VW's are getting better and better, which the Scirocco shows.

Even the new Golf is great.
Great show, though i understood only 30% of that . Now THAT is a commercial .
Edit. Anyone from Czech Republic would like to make subtitles for that? :P
Was anyone recording it?
I didn't ;/... i was late for it. I hope there was somebody. I bet there will be video from that show on YouTube.
thanks bro

I was trying to stream it, but my 1.5Mb dsl couldn't keep up, so it kept time warping every 2 mins to keep in sync and I missed half of it. ~.~
Great ... now we need subtitles
Shes drifting with the scirocco, and we cannot
you got served!
Quote from JasonJ :thanks bro

I was trying to stream it, but my 1.5Mb dsl couldn't keep up, so it kept time warping every 2 mins to keep in sync and I missed half of it. ~.~

exactly same to ME.... my 1024kbbs dsl network doesn't preparet enough to watch clean, i viewed 7sec, and 7secs loaded. and so on... slow network..

btw thanks for rip!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Because they've been told what they need to know countless times before....

"When will the VWS be released?"

"WHEN IT'S ****ING FINISHED"

Like seriously, why is this thread even open.

Sorry I sound like an old git but this thread bores me. I unsubscribe!

Like seriously, why are you still posting here? If this thread "bores" you, then get on with it and leave. This is the thread that is made for the complainers. You don't have to read it, It's called a "CHOICE". It's magic!!! You actually get to make a decision. It's not mixed in with all of the other posts.

And I missed the show.
But if he leaves, who will complain about the complainers? We also need someone to complain about the complainer's complainers. Lucky you're on the case Runeman
Quote from JasonJ :But if he leaves, who will complain about the complainers? We also need someone to complain about the complainer's complainers. Lucky you're on the case Runeman

This thread is for the complainers, no need for them to come complain about them.

And thank you Capirossi.
Quote from G!NhO :VW's are getting better and better, which the Scirocco shows.

Even the new Golf is great.

yep, the new golf is awesome! saw a few the last week and got in love

i hope the scirocco will be realeased as far as possible, but i think we have to wait until may/june.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :i hope the scirocco will be realeased as far as possible, but i think we have to wait until may/june.

Yeah, can you get the the lottery numbers for next Saturday as well please? Not today, I won't be able to get to the shop in time to buy a ticket.

Cheers.

.......or you could just lend me that crystal ball, thaaaaaanks.
Im surprised how worked up some guys are getting about it. Do you not have a life?

Sure, when i heard the scirocco was to be delayed, i was dissapointed. But, i still carry on with my life and work. Sounds like some of you guys need to do the same and forget about the scirocco. Remember kids, it just a game!
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG