The online racing simulator
Quote from The Moose :QFT!

Exhibit A your honour..

FO8@AS3, 6 laps, Dead heat. There may be only two of us in this one, but i had many races on CTRA 3 and SS 3 that were constantly close fights between several drivers.

The cars have nothing to do with close races.

I agree, except that on public servers the difference between the fast and the slow is much less in slower cars, so you're more likely to have a group of people lapping at at times which are closer. = closer racing. (Typically).
Find the right bunch of people and the car doesn't matter, I'm with you on that.
Quote from deiwisxxx :so when it will be relaised ?

Not sure, but it will be released when it's finished.
Woow... thanks mate!
Who said that we will have patch and Scirocco on 15th? Well, less time left to prove that it will not be released yet (let's joke about it, time goes faster ).
Quote from zeugnimod :Partly but not entirely, IMO.

I heavily disagree.

That statement in itself doesn't make sense if you ask me. LFS is all about close racing with others so you can't have a lot more fun with cars that offer less close racing.

Oh my word ...

Now I agree ..

2-1
I have to agree with Moose, Sinbad & others, the right group of drivers will have great races regardless of the car/track etc.
IMO the slower or road cars provide closer racing in general because they are a little more forgiving than some of the ss or race cars, allowing for minor mistakes to be made without losing too much time or too many places in the train. The 2 demo road cars are also very easy to learn to drive & race because their so forgiving.

Flame, Thank you for the translation, nice job.

SD.
Quote from Andrei221 :You won't get it. (Usual S2 vs demo post :P)

that's hilarious. ever thought about the fact that the patch and the sciro could be THE reason to finally buy a license?

why is a demo user not allowed to be interested in S2 content?
should make them buy it to see forums lol
Quote from Bandit77 :that's hilarious. ever thought about the fact that the patch and the sciro could be THE reason to finally buy a license?

why is a demo user not allowed to be interested in S2 content?

If anybody want to buy a license (even if he only buy the license to could drive de VWS), why will he wait until the day of the release? Don't it be better to buy a get used to it as soon as he can?
Quote from Bandit77 :why is a demo user not allowed to be interested in S2 content?

they should be... i think south city is a better track than blackwood.
Quote from Whiskey :If anybody want to buy a license (even if he only buy the license to could drive de VWS), why will he wait until the day of the release? Don't it be better to buy a get used to it as soon as he can?

because you don't know how the patch / the sciro is going to be like. if you don't quite like the game yet, and the patch is minimal or changes the game in a way you don't like, you don't buy the license.
Quote from Bandit77 :because you don't know how the patch / the sciro is going to be like. if you don't quite like the game yet, and the patch is minimal or changes the game in a way you don't like, you don't buy the license.

But if you don't buy a license, you'll never know how the scirocco is.. and most updates will probably effect S1/S2 most.. So demo won't see much changes..
It's not joke, I really forget that VWS will in LFS
OOkay, good for you, I guess.

On the other side, I'm fairly sure we'll get a update this month about progress, if not I'm going to cut my wrists.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Me too.

I hope we get a progress report too. But I won't cut my wrists if we don't.
I'm not emo enough.
Quote from The Very End : OOkay, good for you, I guess.

On the other side, I'm fairly sure we'll get a update this month about progress, if not I'm going to cut my wrists.

You do know that this sentence is reason enough to call an ambulance on you to prevent a suicide attempt, don't you?

If it was meant jokingly, which I suspect, it's just bad taste, but if it was meant earnestly, I'd advise you to rather get some proffessional help.
Quote from ColeusRattus :You do know that this sentence is reason enough to call an ambulance on you to prevent a suicide attempt, don't you?

If it was meant jokingly, which I suspect, it's just bad taste, but if it was meant earnestly, I'd advise you to rather get some proffessional help.

"Hello, 911? Yeah, there's this guy who threatens to cut his wrists. Could you send someone over?"

"Okay sir, what's the address?"

"Uhm... his name is The Very End and he lives in Norway... "

It was obviously said in jest. And just because there are people who do cut their wrists doesn't mean that we can't make jokes about it I doubt anyone would take his threat seriously.
Quote from ColeusRattus :You do know that this sentence is reason enough to call an ambulance on you to prevent a suicide attempt, don't you?

Hmm, I probally could need proffesional help, but for the moment I think I'm capable to coop with the society.

Quote from obsolum :"Hello, 911? Yeah, there's this guy who threatens to cut his wrists. Could you send someone over?"

"Okay sir, what's the address?"

"Uhm... his name is The Very End and he lives in Norway... "

It was obviously said in jest. And just because there are people who do cut their wrists doesn't mean that we can't make jokes about it I doubt anyone would take his threat seriously.

If someone called with a phone call like that I would laugh hard into the new millenium

Agree too, as I said in other topic the people cutting wrists usually are trying to get attention. I have great amount of respect for the ones that due it for other reasons than attention, but I assume 90% of the ones cutting themself are spoiled emo's that crave for attention. (they do cut wrong too, but they are not smart/brave enough to do it the real way )
All this fuss over an FWD hatchback.
It's not all about a FWD hatchback, but we just want a patch that should bring us more goodies. 6 Months is a lot of time to work...
yeah mainly jiberish in here but often something decent pops up
So what is decent then? I mean, how can anything NEW come into this thread that has not yet been discussed? Unless the devs gives us something more to bite on it's going to be a ethernal throwingball between the critisms and the fanboys. We all know they are working (like 1 track / year speed) , but that's basicallly it. We know Scawen had some problems with the ISP back in, Jan was it, or feb? Still the marvelous car (that tbh isn't that marvelous, people just going apeshit because their epenis grows 10 CM when they can drive a "real car" in a virtual game) is on the 4th month overtime.

It better be DAMN good I tell ya...!
The thing is that maybe VW want a perfect sound,driving,looks experience. I mean they sure want everything from what LFS phyisics can offer.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG