The online racing simulator
Thank you to the last few people who have posted. The reaction I was hoping for.
Whats the point to post it?
Quote from TexasLTU :Whats the point to post it?

Just a little joke I guess.. I bet this made some ppl laugh. I'm sure this thread wasn't made for arguing or to try to speed up devs.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Just a little joke I guess.. I bet this made some ppl laugh. I'm sure this thread wasn't made for arguing or to try to speed up devs.

Absolutely.

We all got what we paid for and anything else we receive now and in the future for no extra charge is a bonus.

If nothing else it demonstrates how quickly time goes by.

Peace out
It's half a year, and i feel like it was just yesterday .
awww I remember the VW Scirocco announcement when it was only this high... How it's grown *nostalgic sigh*.
Scirroco!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I was wondering if Scawen could PLEASE give us an update on the scirrocos progress, it has afterall been 6 months since we have heard anything official?
Scirocco - Postponed or Cancelled
It's been 6 months since the last update on the official site, what's the latest with the new patch?

Not that I'm actually looking forward to the Scirocco but hoping tyre/kurb physics will have been improved.
Quote from southamptonfc :It's been 6 months since the last update on the official site, what's the latest with the new patch?

Not that I'm actually looking forward to the Scirocco but hoping tyre/kurb physics will have been improved.

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING FFS!!!!!!!
Just dropping by...I see nothing's new
How come the main LFS site appears to not have been updated for a long time? Lots of people don't visit this forum so you would think that the main LFS page would have something other than, "We are sorry to have to announce that the VW Scirocco will not be released this week as planned. Unfortunately we are unable to continue working into the following week, and it has turned out impossible to reach the required standard in the time available." Unless the devs are planning on releasing it each week but dont :-)
Not this again. Do we have to have an ignorant moaner start a thread every day?

The patch is on its way. It will arrive when it is finished. The website will then be updated.
Quote from tristancliffe :Not this again. Do we have to have an ignorant moaner start a thread every day?

The patch is on its way. It will arrive when it is finished. The website will then be updated.

On the contrary... I'm not moaning. I just think its unprofessional to leave the main site like that. I've moved on from LFS until the new patch is ready but instead of having to come to the forums to see what's going on, I would rather check the main page on occasion which is apparently not getting any love.
All Quiet on the Western Front
He is right in some way though, not everybody is visiting the forums and managed to read all of scavier's comments in the last few months, A short recap about such posts on the mainsite wouldn't be a too bad idea.
When will vws come out
when will we be able to use vws
Quote from elmasfumao :when will we be able to use vws

This year. We don´t know an exact date but the devs are working on it.

Now please someone close this thread, before it turns into pure spam.
It will come when the dev's are happy with it, and the other updates like physics etc.
Be patient.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :This year. We don´t know an exact date but the devs are working on it.

Now please someone close this thread, before it turns into pure spam.

This year?Hmmmm...are you sure?
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG