The online racing simulator
lol, not before i do !!!!!
haha beat u both ive done drove one lol friends unlce got him one for his b-day
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :There will be news when it updates. Most likely in the VW Postponed thread.

I'd say most likely a new thread in the Test Patch forum.
Im sure that scawen or victor will let us know when it's ready.
IN BEFORE THE LOCK!
Its been a month since last Scawen's post
Quote from Amynue :Its been a month since last Scawen's post

Probably because he is working hard on getting the scirocco finished, maby?
Quote from zeugnimod :I'd say most likely a new thread in the Test Patch forum.

Yes, but they have to close the other thread first.
I believe the car is done, it's other bug's in the patch that needed fixing.
Ok, nvmnd, i missed something
#86 - 5haz
As I have already said, every time someone creates a Scirocco speculation thread, the devs put the release date back another month.

So stop it
Quote from GabbO :I hate to contribute in these "i wanna i wanna" threads,
but i just noticed the VWS skin upload slot became available. AFAIK it wasn't available a few days ago.

I spotted that on lfsworld before christmas, purely by chance though.
Scawen's dead
#89 - Byku
Nope... he's ninja... in stealth mode...
jeez guys, give it a rest. All these Scirocco posts are getting very boring, have you no patience? Anyway, as soon as it is released you'll be moaning about some thing else.

Id also like to point out that the amount of spam in the test patch forum is horrendous and embarrassing. I wouldn't blame Scawen for stopping the use of the test patches and forum and switching to closed beta testing. Some of you people just cant seem to follow the simplest of instructions...
#91 - Byku
Ohhh... let the children have some fun!
Quote from DratsaB :jeez guys, give it a rest. All these Scirocco posts are getting very boring, have you no patience? Anyway, as soon as it is released you'll be moaning about some thing else.

Id also like to point out that the amount of spam in the test patch forum is horrendous and embarrassing. I wouldn't blame Scawen for stopping the use of the test patches and forum and switching to closed beta testing. Some of you people just cant seem to follow the simplest of instructions...

Nice point.
Quote from eRaptor :
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :
Quote from eRaptor :
Quote from Jamesisisnthehouse12 :

Quote from zeugnimod :I'd say most likely a new thread in the Test Patch forum.

huh! That will be the day
Quote from robbielayton :just wondering is there any updates when a test patch mite be come avalible

STOP MAKING SCIROCCO THREADS.

There have been about 15 threads about it and most have either been locked or deleted. Use the darn search button!

It'll come when it's ready, the more you "watch" the longer it'll take.
#99 - zero
Could you just let Scawen to get some sleep after the New Year's celebration?
Well, all I can say is that it must have been well and truly borked if they were within a week of release and now are taking a month and counting to remedy the faults whatever they may be.

I wasn't hugely excited anyway so I'm not upset. If it takes much longer people will be asking for extra stuff..........so I'll start the ball rolling........can we have that new South City configuration in the next patch too please? It's there teasing us.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG