EA would release LFS 16 by now
Quote from blackcarmafia :I have a feeling that admins have left us :S

yes and it would be like NFS
and make it LFS: the real ricer simulator
Quote from blackcarmafia :I have a feeling that admins have left us :S

yea and the first release would be better than the last
Quote from fraghetti :wow, if the devs really would do that, lfs could call itself actually a simulator without me rolling on the floor and laughing my a$$ off...

I'd actually be quite sad if they fixed the red and white barriers, the amount of hilarity and rage those things have caused have kind of made them an important 'part' of LFS.

If EA did LFS, they would re-release it two times a year with next to no extra features, making you pay £24 for an S2 license each time.
yeah, KEEP them! anyways, your not supposed to hit them.
Although those barriers do make LFS what it is, I believe it is time for that bug to be fixed. LFS is supposed to be a racing simulator and I do not see how those red and white barriers simulate what will happen in real life.
lol... see attachment, it happened last year...
Attached images
SkodaCrashBarrier.jpg
Me: Is LFS the best game ever?
8 Ball:

Me: I heard you play LFS since S1. Is that true?
8 Ball: Definitely.

Me: Is VWS coming next friday?
8 Ball: Maybe.

Me: If it's coming, will the world end if I buy S2?
8 Ball:

LMAO!!!
yeah ill be the first to wreck the scirocco...
@Gills: The 8 Ball says you are gay.

Question: Is Gills4life gay?
Answer:

^^
Demo users should only read the forum, not post (maybe post only in demo user support area)
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!!!

My hatred-towards-demo-racers-detector says you hate demoers and think they don't deserve to live! It also says that if you meet a demo racer in person, you would make him be sorry of having born!! Bad, tiagolapa, BAD!
:doh:
Grow up

How can i hate demo users? I was one of them for one month
Quote from Danny LFS :@Gills: The 8 Ball says you are gay.

Question: Is Gills4life gay?
Answer: Hell yes I am!

Indeed You have a problem with that?

Grow up.
Quote from Danny LFS :ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!!!

My hatred-towards-demo-racers-detector says you hate demoer

My common sense says he only "hates" demoers who keep posting useless crap like you.
, tiagolapa hates demoers.

@Gills: No, I don't. But if you check a few posts above you'll die sitting on your sofa and laughing your ass off.
Delete
Post deleted.
I don't sit on my sofa when I am at my computer desk and I am not laughing, just scratching my head trying to comprehend the gibberish that you are yapping.
Quote from tiagolapa ::doh:
Grow up

How can i hate demo users? I was one of them for one month

Uhm...

Quote from tiagolapa :^^
Demo users should only read the forum, not post (maybe post only in demo user support area)

Read what you write.:doh:

EDIT: Let's stop with this piece of dog crap and get ****ing back on topic please!
Quote from Danny LFS :Uhm...

Read what you write.:doh:

What?
Example:
iRacing forum is closed to non subscribers. You cant enter there just to mess around and that's a good thing. Here you can.
If the forum gets closed to demoers, that'll mean armageddon to them! The total apocalypse! It would just earn LESS S2 licensees because they wouldn't get help with buying S2, possible bugs these demoers might have found, and that's how ALL demoers should be - they should get help on the game, and stop cracking it!(I don't have a crack, but most demoers do so this might be a warning to them)
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG