The online racing simulator
LOL @ demo racer rage @ lack of VWS.

I'd just be happy if we got another compatible test patch before i have to go back to work next week. Nothing worse than test patch releases when you can't use them :P (here's hoping the Devs are feeling generous this weekend)
Quote from stjuart :Why don't you buy the full game before complaining maybe than you would have a lot of content. You of all people have no right to demand anything from the developers, or the community since your not really devoting anything to the success of lfs, go whine somewhere else.

Probably a licenced user who made a new account for the purpose of posting his inane rant. Hopefully the mods can figure out who it is (ip address??) and give him a nice lengthy ban.
I'm not sure how car licensing works but don't car manufacturers usually give licensing rights to only one game company at a time? If that's the case then maybe it's delayed because of iRacing's new partnership with vw

http://www.media.vw.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=10489
Quote from LightningBladeR32 :For GOD'S SAKE!!! Scirocco Has Supposed To Be Out In DECEMBER. It Is Now 5 Months Later And STILL NO SCIROCCO

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM LFS?!?! The Whole Reason I Play It Again After Quitting (Used To Play 0.5 X) I Saw The News And Was Like OMG A Licinced Car Is Out?!?!

After Almost Half A YEAR The Posponed Message Is Still On The HomePage At lfs.net. I Wonder If They Are Actually Doing The Damn Thing. HURRY UP IF YOU HAVENT CANCELED IT!!!

This Is Stupid. I Have Changed Over To A More Realistic Game Just Like LFS Called Project Torque. It Is Way Better And There ARE Licinced Cars And Fantasy Cars As Well That Resemble Real Life Cars.

So Listen Up LFS! This Is Getting WAYYY To Far. If Your Going To Make People Excited And Happy Abour The Game, Dont Put FAKE Licinced Car News Or Fake Youtube Commercials. Its Dumb.

So If You're Going TO Make The Damn Car, Make It. And Tell Us When The Hell It's Coming Out. Because I Am Very Mad About This. I Am Super Close To Quitting For Good Unless Scirocco Comes Out By The Time School Is Out For Summer. So DO IT
  • Demo user complaining about a patch they won't really benefit from
  • Typing Like This, It's So Bloody Annoying I Can't Even Begin To Explain
  • Using a stupid colour for every section
SilverArrows77 : +1!!
Quote from LightningBladeR32 :For GOD'S SAKE!!! Scirocco Has Supposed To Be Out In DECEMBER. It Is Now 5 Months Later And STILL NO SCIROCCO

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM LFS?!?! The Whole Reason I Play It Again After Quitting (Used To Play 0.5 X) I Saw The News And Was Like OMG A Licinced Car Is Out?!?!

After Almost Half A YEAR The Posponed Message Is Still On The HomePage At lfs.net. I Wonder If They Are Actually Doing The Damn Thing. HURRY UP IF YOU HAVENT CANCELED IT!!!

This Is Stupid. I Have Changed Over To A More Realistic Game Just Like LFS Called Project Torque. It Is Way Better And There ARE Licinced Cars And Fantasy Cars As Well That Resemble Real Life Cars.

So Listen Up LFS! This Is Getting WAYYY To Far. If Your Going To Make People Excited And Happy Abour The Game, Dont Put FAKE Licinced Car News Or Fake Youtube Commercials. Its Dumb.

So If You're Going TO Make The Damn Car, Make It. And Tell Us When The Hell It's Coming Out. Because I Am Very Mad About This. I Am Super Close To Quitting For Good Unless Scirocco Comes Out By The Time School Is Out For Summer. So DO IT

Such a good way to wake up and read posts like this, makes my day interesting from the start
Because we got you zeug? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure there are lots of happy people using LFS who just drive instead of whining and moaning on the forum.
I whine and drive
Yeah, you have too much time. Go to work.
Starts in 30 mins, then I travvelig to sweden! Holy crap, will not be able to drive, just whine all weekend long! :scared:
Quote from The Very End :Starts in 30 mins, then I travvelig to sweden! Holy crap, will not be able to drive, just whine all weekend long! :scared:

Haha. Now I hope the VWS does get released today.
That would be blasphemy!!
Since when have you been a god?
Oh snap, totally used wrong word >.<
Hmm, well, I am god of LFS spam at least?
If you cant drive Scirocco, JUST imageine it

each of us has a little imagination
Quote from NoFear1989 :If you cant drive Scirocco, JUST imageine it

each of us has a little imagination

share me your 'shrooms
Do we get the scirocco as a christmas 2009 present or what?
Quote from Elco :Do we get the scirocco as a christmas 2009 present or what?

if you think so.... but i think christmas is comming early this year :yipee:
or very late :/
Just go to the test patch section and you'll see the work is going on.
Quote from Amynue :Im sure it's going to be Z13, Z14 or Z15.

I'm better than the 8 ball :banana:
Quote from Scawen :However, other work has also been going on, on things that have not been released. I expect some good releases this year.

Oh, i wonder if that means S3
Quote from Ju-Dazz :Oh, i wonder if that means S3

We are still at S2 Alpha.

I also don't get why so many people want S3 so fast. I hope S3 won't be out until in 10 years because it would mean more updates.
Quote from zeugnimod :We are still at S2 Alpha.

I also don't get why so many people want S3 so fast. I hope S3 won't be out until in 10 years because it would mean more updates.

+1 to that. And that would also mean we would have to pay another £12 for the game!

Well, it is Friday, we DID get an update, but no Scirocco. Ah well, there is always next week.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG