The online racing simulator
Nothing yet
It's rather off topic to point out others that going off topic.
Well ****, I screwed it up myself >.<
Anyway back on topic..

Today is today but yesterday was not today because it was yesterday and today is today because it was yesterdays tomorrow and tomorrows yesterday?
Close the thread already...........
I don't think the thread has a door to close it with.
LOL!! epic conversation ~ 10 posts long...
Scirocco is coming after yesterday before tomorrow...

Until that: GET A LIFE!
.... (T.T) this is a fun thread thought, and
<offofftopic> you guys ever noticed the scirroco thread was the ony one were my bans came from?</offofftopic>
Quote from e2mustang :Scirocco is coming after yesterday before tomorrow...

Until that: GET A LIFE!

Should I be getting a life before yesterday and after tomorrow or after todays tomorrow or yesterday tomorrows bank holidays weekend
I already got a life on yesterdays yesterdays yesterday and will got it till tomorrows tomorrows tomorrow
Delay Delay Delay
5 months passed and still nothing about the new VW car -.- im getting tired of waiting :S
And I'm getting tired of reading these useless threads
So dont read them simple as that ... just asking if any news coming on
Maybe today is the lucky friday!
Quote from mastermaster :So dont read them simple as that ... just asking if any news coming on

No you wasn't.. You didn't ask anything in your post. There was no questioning, just whining.
well was waiting if some1 explained me =)

Well maybe the lucky day

Or

Maybe not xD
Quote from mastermaster :So dont read them simple as that ... just asking if any news coming on

No. Just wait for it. If any news come up, they will be on lfs.net and here on forums, thread with postcount huge like hell will appear, too.

Btw. when you get first answers like that, you can tell, that there's no new info.
Ok soz then
Oh for the love of.........never mind. Post has been moved into here now so dont matter.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Jan , Feb , March , April = 4

cant count a month when we are only on the first day of it ffs. Patience is a virtue and all that jazz ... pretend its not coming and it wont be an issue that its not here. Its just a VW after all...

I believe it to be a bit more than a VW, I would imagine they've decided to add more goodies into the game, and maybe even something which has required an extensive re-write of parts of the game. Although my suspicions are just that, and I have no sources to back it up.

However the main reason for quoting you is to say the Hakkinen video link in your signature was really nice and reminds me that there are/was drivers who were honourable, fair and all round nice guys. :lovies:

My other suspicion (also agreed by a few others) is that VW screwed them over when they found out it had damage, and they've got to re-write it to not have damage on the scirocco.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG