The online racing simulator
Quote from Amynue :It's just a eye candy

So it ain't much different from the VWS, right?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :So it ain't much different from the VWS, right?

AE86 is just a new box for XRT when VWS is a new car.
And I'm not your pal, boy.

(That episode is really good)
Quote from Gabriel B. :+1 for locking this thread

and banning anyone who dupes this severely duped useless whine thread.

Quote from Bandit77 :the truth is: the rocco is long done. it's just, veedub told the devs to hold it back as long as possible to make us think the rocco is such a unique and complicated car that no one can copy or model it within sensible time.

and of course they (VW) want us to go: ah, hell... if I can't drive it in LFS, I buy a real one - god bless leasing.

the joke's on them then... i got bad credit! :ices_rofl
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999
I was banned by someone because i asked about the new VW and can i drive it on one of the many versions of The Nordschleife that have been made for LFS now that AE86's have replaced the XRG , i think the server was CTRA something and the guys name was Kid Codea or something like that...

Ok i think i have distilled the last few years of this forum quite nicely..

Oh and yes lock it.
#606 - STF
how many versions of .. are there ? ehm ?
See, this thread (and the others like it) is exactly the reason Scawen doesn't give updates.

He gives no updates, people complain that there are no updates.
He gives an update saying he's working on something, people complain that they don't have it yet.

The dude can't win. Leave him alone, lock the thread, temp ban anyone who asks for any progress reports, and everyone will be happy. Or at least quiet. Either way is good for me.
The reply button still works? That's funny...
Locking the thread would serve no purpose, a new one would be up straight away.

All other Scirocco threads are merged into this one to keep the forum tidier, and with all the chat/discussion/whining in one place it can easily be ignored by those who choose to , including the Devs.
Well, in my opinion we are the customer here.
We all paid for live for speed!
this is not a free game...
I understand that coding period is so long but I can NOT understand what people try to do.
There are so many people that acts like lawyers of LFS and developers.
I really think that LFS is a very good game but that doesn't mean no updates.
Please act like a grown man and don't try to kiss asses of developers.
Quote from resat :Well, in my opinion we are the customer here.
We all paid for live for speed!
this is not a free game..

Something to remember........

You paid for LFS in the current form it was in when you brought it, you didn't pay for any future updates, they are free.
of course they will be free...
when you purchase Photoshop, do you pay Adobe for minor upgrades?
when you purchase Windows, do you pay Microsoft for upgrades?

The answer is : No

I purchased S2 and the version is still S2
I can pay when S3 is ready...
Quote from Byku :
Btw. We've already paid, we will not lose anything if they quit,

I dont agree with you there sorry,I feel that i will lose a lot...

I'll lose out on time spent & money ive put into LFS & my sim cockpit/computer......
I dont play much else these days,so yeah.....

I couldnt care how long it takes to finalize LFS,if its still around when im 75yrs old---So will I....gray hair an all...(what's left anyways:tilt

They have a life too!!
Quote from Blackknight555 :...

Well... yeah... i agree... partly . What i meant that we have already paid(for a certain stage), and if they will decide to simply finish we will not loose money(it's not like we paid for example a car, and we didn't get it ). The cockpit can be used in other sims as well, and yes i agree... for me it also doesn't matter how long it takes, all I want is them to work on it(patch once a year would be nice :shy and it's also the only sim I truly play(well... Iracing is too damn expensive!)
Quote from resat :of course they will be free...
when you purchase Photoshop, do you pay Adobe for minor upgrades?
when you purchase Windows, do you pay Microsoft for upgrades?

The answer is : No

I purchased S2 and the version is still S2
I can pay when S3 is ready...

I just don't get it. The much more than minor updates have been done and are still coming. What are you complaining about?
Quote from bunder9999 :and banning anyone who dupes this severely duped useless whine thread.

Most useless and whiney parts in this thread are the contributions of the bash & STFU crew.

Those people have nothing meaningful to say, but they go great lengths into stating them and telling others they should not discuss whatever is they want to discuss.

As long as long as the thread is on topic and within the rules, there is no right whatsoever to tell anybody to shut up, and I'm surprised some of those people haven't already got warnings from the mods and more.

And for those of you who are sick of those threads... Don't read them! Simple as that. You're not into any obligation to read them anyway, and we hold any more interest in your being sick than you have for these threads.

As they used to say... live and let die
I think I will release this tool

/me ticks allow modding.

Hi Everyone.... what? :hide:
/me ticks release scirocco cuz were waiting of it like a year

since GC 2008
Quote from Heiko1 :/me ticks release scirocco cuz were waiting of it like a year

since GC 2008

added Mon, Aug 18th, 2008 23:45
>LFS @ GC with the new Volkswagen Scirocco

That's a year?
Quote from Heiko1 :/me ticks release scirocco cuz were waiting of it like a year

since GC 2008

I've been waiting since October 2007 for Modding!

/me ticks Modding 999999999999999 times.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :/me ticks Modding 999999999999999 times.

that's odd number and it was ticked before so it got unticked now
Quote from Shadowww :that's odd number and it was ticked before so it got unticked now

me ticks the cros to close the window
Oh god you all have to be so bored when you are making this s***. Do you know any other interests except waiting for the VWS in front of the LFSForum page and pressing F5?
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG