The online racing simulator
#626 - STF
1 day too many.
/me double clicks on the icon left to "Scawen editor" text.
Made a special avatar-sized version, look at Chrisuu's avatar (when he'll update it)
Quote from Furiously-Fast :nope

^ See?

Yes.

That's exactly what he said.

When you add two odd numbers (1 is odd and 99999999 is odd as well) it makes an even number. If you click on a tickbox an even number of time, the result will be unticked.

Eg.
Unticked -(click once - odd)- Ticked -(click again - even)- Unticked -(click thrice - odd)- Ticked -(click fourth time - even)- Unticked- etc...

You owned yourself.
Quote from Shadowww :Made a special avatar-sized version, look at Chrisuu's avatar (when he'll update it)

Done
Big changes is coming. Go Devs :boing:
Cant wait for next week
You say that because of the manteinence?
Quote from Andrei221 :You say that because of the manteinence?

Yes, they will shut down to add stuff
Yeah, we all believe you.....
Lol, update coming on a monday... pfft.

... Or can it?
Quote from tiagolapa :Dont be so pessimist. Be happy

Why? I am bored of all people going "its tonight" or "next week guys..."
No real info/proof, no believings
Quote from tiagolapa :Yes, they will shut down to add stuff

I'd like to agree with you, but lots of major updates have happened without taking down the master server. Only the game servers (those run on people's PCs and hosting services like 500 servers) and the clients need to be updated.

I don't see that they've listed exactly what the maintenance is. Chances are its something as exciting as applying apache security patches.
How's sirocco progress?
I dint know where to post this but i did it here.

So sirocco we hevent heard any news about it how is the progress and stuff like that.

It would be nice if Scaven or any other Admin/moderator/developer would make a tread and tell us how are they doing. Don't want to bee rude but we have waited for a long time please tell us how are all things and what problems are you having.

Many thanks David G
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

not another scirocco thread.
Scawen has commented on it. So look up his last post.
Quote from deiwisxxx :I dint know where to post this but i did it here.

In the freakin purpose-made Scirocco thread maybe?

E: Post doesn't make much sense now, threads were merged
OMG freaking god why do you have to shout at me ? where can i find his last post please tell me im still new in here.
Quote from deiwisxxx :OMG freaking god why do you have to shout at me ? where can i find his last post please tell me im still new in here.

well, shit... you ever heard of the search function? there is also a multi-page scirocco thread on the first page of this very forum category (which this thread has now been merged into). don't bitch at us because you're blind.
Quote from deiwisxxx :OMG freaking god why do you have to shout at me ? where can i find his last post please tell me im still new in here.

11 months is not new.
I have a suggestion! The mods should tweak the forum a bit, so that people can't open new threads with the title "Scirocco", "VWS", "VW", "new car".

EDIT: thread is merged now, eh
Quote from Byku :This thread already went offtopic hundreds of times(so one more time will not be to bad :P), he's something interesting . Btw. Patience, we'll get this patch in this month propably .

I can't beleive rTractor owns LFS. Where do those people live? :hide:
I play LFS the most in world!!!

not really no
Quote from resat :Well, in my opinion we are the customer here.
We all paid for live for speed!
this is not a free game...
I understand that coding period is so long but I can NOT understand what people try to do.
There are so many people that acts like lawyers of LFS and developers.
I really think that LFS is a very good game but that doesn't mean no updates.
Please act like a grown man and don't try to kiss asses of developers.

Yeaaah... I'm not alone.

Quote from danowat :Something to remember........

You paid for LFS in the current form it was in when you brought it, you didn't pay for any future updates, they are free.

Is that written in the contract? I don't exactly know, but I don't think so. Furthermore it depends a lot on when you bought the game. The earlier, the more value for your bucks. After - say - late 2007 it's really aaarrghhh...

Quote from NightShift :
And for those of you who are sick of those threads... Don't read them! Simple as that. You're not into any obligation to read them anyway, and we hold any more interest in your being sick than you have for these threads.

As they used to say... live and let die

This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG