The online racing simulator
Quote from resat :Well, in my opinion we are the customer here.
We all paid for live for speed!
this is not a free game...
I understand that coding period is so long but I can NOT understand what people try to do.
There are so many people that acts like lawyers of LFS and developers.
I really think that LFS is a very good game but that doesn't mean no updates.
Please act like a grown man and don't try to kiss asses of developers.

Who said there won't be any updates?
There will be.

But noone told you there would be updates every month.
Lets hope that " Big LFS server maintenance" = Scirocco. It's almost the end of Q1 2009...

Unless it's anything we have to download we're getting nothing extra. Perhaps they're implementing the facility to exchange other kinds of data.
Is it written that the VWS will not be available within the demo content, or is it just speculation?

Who knows what supprizes Scawen and co have in store

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Is it written that the VWS will not be available within the demo content, or is it just speculation?

Quote from Scawen :You will need an S1 or S2 license in order to drive the Scirocco when it is released.

I believe server maintenance is needed to update LFSW (skins upload, stats, severs list, etc) and website (news about Scirocco release, downloads page, Cars & Tracks page, etc)
It's a server maintenance. Prolly just replacing / updating some old hardware. Don't interpret too much in things which aren't there.
Thanks Amynue

I agree 3J it is scheduled maintainance anyway

SD.
If they would say "Scirocco update" instead of "server maintenance" there would be no surprise.
Quote from Amynue :You don't need to wait for Scirocco because you don't even have a S1/S2 license

I'll buy the game when Scirocco comes out (if it'll even come out).
(DP)

Quote from Amynue :If they would say "Scirocco update" instead of "server maintenance" there would be no surprise.

I dreamed with that once!!!! I dreamed with a thread "Test Patch Z11 (online compatible) (with VW)" and I then bought S2 immediately!

(EDP)
Quote from Danny LFS :(DP)
I dreamed with that once!!!! I dreamed with a thread "Test Patch Z11 (online compatible) (with VW)" and I then bought S2 immediately!

(EDP)

I don't think there will be a test patch Z11. Beta testers are enough and Devs will release it in a stable patch.
seems like we've been wating for ages!!
Quote from Flame CZE :...

I doubt that, Scawen said himself that public testing is rather necessary is such a huge patches after discovering a lot of graphical bugs in Z1-Z10 test patches..
Quote from FlyeThemoon :chronicredeye True, True Watchin the game, havin a bud , anyway i hacked (my account hacked).

-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad : Beaten!
its just a server maintainance.... scirocco on monday is just a specualtion. i think victor only will do some security and speed thingys
database upgrades seems not to be on monday because the forums will be online during downtime.
Quote from SparkyDave :Is it written that the VWS will not be available within the demo content, or is it just speculation?

Yes it has been written although I don't remember if it's on the site or the boards. BTW the VWS is supposed to be available to all S1 licensed users.
It would make no sense giving the Scirocco to Demoers.....
No indeed, the Scirocco is not even a race car (what doesn't mean i won't race it when it's done). I think there will be a lot of Scirocco servers and cups when it's available
I saw my first 'Roc on the way home today actually, a black one. They're a lovely car up close, pictures don't do 'em justice
personnaly i think the scirocco is being dragged on first its 19th december, i have respect for Scawen with his moving of house but he said there will be full time work mid febuary and now its 20th march and still no information. im starting to doubt if there will be a scirocco.
It will be for sure . When it will come it will come and that's it.
maybe they have a problem with people from VW? maybe everything is done but VW says you can't do it...? maybe they changed thems mind and want a lot of cash for license?
scirocco was working in september as i remember, it needed just some changes.
or devs are still working on great model of destruction
I was still thinking, that VW is going to pay to developers for this as a part of advertisement campaign. Am I wrong?
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG