The online racing simulator
Devs still on X-mas break?
LFS website doesn't appear to have been updated since December. I've checked it a few times since x-mas and its still the same. And I see no new VW for everyone to drive, huh?

Merry Christmas :-)
Try to find recent posts from Scawen, maybe that will help you.
Im drunk but even now somewthing says me that we should wait for the very awaited huge patch. It's going to be big like my....well.... someone elses penis. But it's going to be big!!
Quote from Amynue :Im drunk but even now somewthing says me that we should wait for the very awaited huge patch. It's going to be big like my....well.... someone elses penis. But it's going to be big!!

it has to big ! if there will be only scirocco update in next release so it can't get enough.
Quote from Amynue :Im drunk but even now somewthing says me that we should wait for the very awaited huge patch. It's going to be big like my....well.... someone elses penis. But it's going to be big!!

yeah, me too. maybe they are working on the new damage system. so they would need to remoddel every car and and and.

whild guest.
Quote from John5200 :yeah, me too. maybe they are working on the new damage system. so they would need to remoddel every car and and and.

whild guest.

Maybe durring the tests of Scirocco Scawen did hit the barier and then he was like "WTF? My barriers physics sucks" and he have fixed it. Who knows what new will the 0.6A bring to LFS.....
Quote from Amynue :Maybe durring the tests of Scirocco Scawen did hit the barier and then he was like "WTF? My barriers physics sucks" and he have fixed it. Who knows what new will the 0.6A bring to LFS.....

nope, the devs are playing lfs nearly every day (ALL DEVS (ERIC INCLUDET))

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53387
Or, possibly, the fact that iRacing just signed a deal with VW could be putting a damper on the whole thing. I really hope not, but it could be
Of course they play O.o, why they shouldn't?

Edit. WE'RE GETTING THE BLOODY VWS! Jesus... i hope that You are all joking about "devs dead", "lfs dead", "we wont get VWS because of that, this, those, whatever... etc"... You are acting like 5 years old. Devs ARE working on LFS! They said so themselfs, so either You have some kind of inside info, or You are talking total bs. Post something usefull for once! I hope that Scawen doesn't take this thread too seriously... i know he said that it is ONLY a minor irritation by still... i would be rather angry at his place. Scawen had a deal with VW, create VWS on this whole convention, and then he will be able to put it into LFS. VW simply CAN'T break this deal, if they(VW) will there propably will be some kind of consequences for VW.
Quote from VT-1 :Or, possibly, the fact that iRacing just signed a deal with VW could be putting a damper on the whole thing. I really hope not, but it could be

i don´t know what everybody has with iRacing, the devs have theyr contract with vw till the games convention last year or something like that, dont they? end even if they still dont have it, v doesnt have only two employees
Quote from Byku :Of course they play O.o, why they shouldn't?

thats why i posted that... :P
Quote from Byku :
"devs dead", "lfs dead", "

btw... scawen made post in the forum today
Quote from John5200 :btw... scawen made post in the forum today

Yeah i know , damn: "devs dead" "lfs dead" sounded so grim .
dude you guys suck
You would ask: Why do you think that there will be something more than Scirrocco in the 0.6A patch?...

Quote from Scawen :As I mentioned before we are working on some things you know about and some you don't, so there are other things happening that further delay the Scirocco. Don't think we are here working full time on the Scirocco and somehow taking months to release it. We are quite happy working on various things and will release the Scirocco when it is ready.

You would ask: "Why don't you finish the awaited Scirrocco first and then work on 'things we don't know about'?"
The answer is simple - they want to include the "things we don't know about" in the Scirocco patch aka 0.6A or at last some of them. That's why we need to wait so long...

Also, todays post in test patch forums means that the patch is finished and now they are going to focus on fixing bugs and sh*t...
VW will never come to LFS

problem solve

we should make a wiki about LFS DEV TIME (aka valve time but even longer)
Quote from Amynue :Also, todays post in test patch forums means that the patch is finished and now they are going to focus on fixing bugs and sh*t...

I quote myself:

[18:51] <+SR|zeugnimod> I can see people interpreting that he must be done with the patch when he has time to read the forums and that the patch will be released on Friday :P

Win!
Quote from John5200 :yeah, me too. maybe they are working on the new damage system. so they would need to remoddel every car and and and.

And MagnoT will be owned, cause vob format will be changed to contain damage
Quote from Myw :I can beat you G! I got drove to school in a Scirocco!

I also got drove to school in an Audi R8; then got beaten up.

After that a Ferarri; almost stabbed

Than an Aston Martin; nothing...

OMG o_0

Lovely school you go to then :S
Quote from The Very End :That quote is bad for your karma!

Oh and hai! No patch this year, cya in next one.

What are you saying!?
Quote from Danny LFS :What are you saying!?

I am saying that with LFS, it's better to not expect anything, because you WILL get disapointed. Then, when there is a patch out some years later you can think "oh how nice with a patch", and enjoy that.
Scirocco It's done when it's done take a life, you know drink Tea, or beer .
Quote from Mazink :VW will never come to LFS

problem solve

we should make a wiki about LFS DEV TIME (aka valve time but even longer)

Maybe we should make a wiki about all the lame people whining about lfs development time...

The patch isnt coming any faster because people constantly are whining about it, thats no fanboy talk.. thats a fact. If your not happy with what LFS can bring you, you could try another game like both myself and lots of others are doing... i mean its not like LFS is the only good game out there(though its good).

I also realise that this may come as a shock to some people, but there is other things you can do to pass time besides playing computergames all day long...
Quote from AcesHigh :Maybe we should make a wiki about all the lame people whining about lfs development time...

The patch isnt coming any faster because people constantly are whining about it, thats no fanboy talk.. thats a fact. If your not happy with what LFS can bring you, you could try another game like both myself and lots of others are doing... i mean its not like LFS is the only good game out there(though its good).

I also realise that this may come as a shock to some people, but there is other things you can do to pass time besides playing computergames all day long...

I find that VERY offending, reported :mad:
Quote from The Very End :I find that VERY offending, reported :mad:

Wanst meant to offend you but more as a "joke" to everyone that describes that there is a whole lot of whining for nothing.

If you failed to se that i feel sorry for you, but you sure is the biggest crybaby ive seen in long time thats for sure, and i really hope that you feel really offended by it now that you are crying about reports.
I am pretty sure he was just joking mate.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG