The online racing simulator
Quote from sinbad :I think they just ignore this one and hope that its existence will prevent the constant arrival of new "Where's my scirocco?" threads.

You're correct. This thread is where we (the mods) pool the Scirocco enquiry threads. We dump 'em in here. The devs by now probably know all about this thread and the kind of nonsense it's brimming with. They'll have figured that out within the first page or so, and they won't waste their time looking inside it any more. They'll skip over it.

If anything of any significance happens in this thread, you can be sure the mods will tell them. We wouldn't waste their time with the "devs ruined my Christmas" or the "legal problems are blocking the VWS" fiction, obviously.
I guess, and hope that was irony, because they did tell is it got dellayed and they did not give us any specifiq date on release so far. So, you'll just have to do like everyone else - wait

Edit : not a reply to sam's post.
but early in 2009 ? dunno what the devs wanna tell us with this

EARLY IN 2009

Early can be counted to may +-, so they still got over a month left before it's counted as mid-year
Stop being impatient (or impotent?) and do something else. It's spring over here (other side of Earth will skip this) and everything is green and beautiful. Get a girlfriend, ride bike, fap on various places, if you don't have GF.. just use your imagination, spread your wings and stay away from forums. You will know, when patch is out anyway. Now bye.I see some strange attitude by some German fellas...
Quote from Kid222 :Stop being impatient (or impotent?) and do something else. It's spring over here (other side of Earth will skip this) and everything is green and beautiful. Get a girlfriend, ride bike, fap on various places, if you don't have GF.. just use your imagination, spread your wings and stay away from forums. You will know, when patch is out anyway. Now bye.I see some strange attitude by some German fellas...

Talking out of experience?
But I'll somehow agree, I'll go moan a other place (means a other topic).

Joke aside, the good thing is that we soon are going to have a status repport either way. Everytime there is a patch Scawen usually comments on the progress of the game. Maybe he has something new to say this time. Hopefully the release of the car / patch goes live in not a too distance future.
Quote from f!nal :but early in 2009 ? dunno what the devs wanna tell us with this

EARLY IN 2009

You lifted that out of context. Here is "early in 2009" IN context:-
Quote from LFS main page :We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009.

"Plan to" == "hope to" == "intend to" == "would like to"

"Plan to" != "WILL".
How should THAT reply ever help, I don't understand it, that i got a IQ on 45 is something but please don't overdo it

But joke aside, even if you feed info with spoons into some people they won't accept it. Usually the ones that ask when it gets released knows perfectly well this, but they feel for ventilating their frustration and broken feelings on the forum.
Quote :give you a good patch early in 2009.

But surely the "planning" is referring to the improvements, not to releasing the patch?

I think I'm looking way too far into this

Not that I'm bothered anyway, I have much better things to worry about than a virtual FWD hatchback.
Oh. Just dropped in to see what happened to the update and Scirocco.
Quote from The Very End :In my opinion (and Scawen's opinion as he stated) it's better to do something else while waiting, instead of asking for Scirocco every 10th minute.

And every 10min since december...

Quote from Danny LFS :Soon?

PS>>> I'm thinking of purchasing a real Scirocco to get off my minds of it's delay in LFS...

You are not licensed lol.
why dont we all head over to ROR for a while?
Quote from chavm481 :why dont we all head over to ROR for a while?

Rigs of rods?

You play that? Me too.
Not really. NDR should plan a rfactor race night.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Not really. NDR should plan a rfactor race night.

No................................maybe
Quote from Mojo1987 :Hell i have a Scirocco in my garage!

But i think, the patch with scirocco will be never relased. shame on the devs, they don't call to their community and i'am sad about that thing, not about the delay...

Have a banhammer in ur face
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Not really. NDR should plan a rfactor race night.

:hide:

Who/what/where/when/how?

We're just LFS only ATM kthxbai
I think a thread like this is needed for people to moan and release 'stress' here, better have a 134789127912 pages thread than have 237438 appearing every week/month/whatever.

I heard ONLY Chuck Norris Drives Scirocco in LFS .
Quote from diablo21 :I think a thread like this is needed for people to moan and release 'stress' here, better have a 134789127912 pages thread than have 237438 appearing every week/month/whatever.

Quote from NoFear1989 :I heard ONLY Chuck Norris Drives Scirocco in LFS .

This isn't any way of moaning. He (demo racer) just laugh at this all scirocco thing
Quote from diNOSaur :This isn't any way of moaning. He (demo racer) just laugh at this all scirocco thing

Yeah good point but i dont do it again its nonsense.
Quote from Danny LFS :Oh yes I am!!! I just need the $$$$

Quote from Danny LFS :Soon?

PS>>> I'm thinking of purchasing a real Scirocco to get off my minds of it's delay in LFS...

So, you don't have the money for a S2 license, but do think of purchasing a real Scirocco?
Quote from J@tko ::hide:

Who/what/where/when/how?

We're just LFS only ATM kthxbai

See it as a compliment, you guys plan great events!
Quote from Sponge :So, you don't have the money for a S2 license, but do think of purchasing a real Scirocco?

HAHAHAAH Nice one .
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG