The online racing simulator
Quote from skolekaj :and an useless fact i ate an 80% fruit ice afterwards

I hope it will be in next patch instead of fuel for scirocco
Quote from Sponge :I love this thread..

:munching_

You and me both, take a backseat and watch it flyyyyy babyyy.
Heres some pics I took for you all to take your mind off the delayed Scirocco::doh:
Attached images
DSC_3198.JPG
DSC_3232.JPG
DSC_3234.JPG
DSC_3235.JPG
CSC_2837.JPG
lol it put my mind to ease
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Doesn't matter to you, you're not getting it anyway!

Oh yes I am!!! I just need the $$$$
lol
fapfapfap
Yeah, but only to Americans! Its a great car in LFS thanx devs!
Sarcasm....
Quote from brataccas :Heres some pics I took for you all to take your mind off the delayed Scirocco::doh:

YOU IDIOT

Now you even make me feel like saying, "where the heck is this patch staying I wanna drive this beauty car".
Which is really bad.
Why not, wait patiently until the VW is released?

Or lets start a strike, and not play LFS online or offline until the VW is released?

SO....
When is the Golf Mk6 GTI coming to LFS?
In my opinion (and Scawen's opinion as he stated) it's better to do something else while waiting, instead of asking for Scirocco every 10th minute.
He is just looking for 50 pages of enquiry threads... :-)
Quote from The Very End :In my opinion (and Scawen's opinion as he stated) it's better to do something else while waiting, instead of asking for Scirocco every 10th minute.

Like waiting for Duke Nukem forever?
Hell i have a Scirocco in my garage!

But i think, the patch with scirocco will be never relased. shame on the devs, they don't call to their community and i'am sad about that thing, not about the delay...
Quote from The Very End :In my opinion (and Scawen's opinion as he stated) it's better to do something else while waiting, instead of asking for Scirocco every 10th minute.

Like actually playing LFS!

See you on track!
On work so canot play

But I think his answer is for everyone that tells they think the game is borring due to lack of new content implented into it.

I give this thread a 50% change of beeing locked with a message like this "Closing this spam thread. As we have stated before the continue development of LFS is going as usuall. We are working on things you do know of, and things yet to be revealed. Stop moaning, we'll inform when it's done".

(mainly because that's somewhat happend with all the other threads)
Quote from The Very End :On work so canot play

But I think his answer is for everyone that tells they think the game is borring due to lack of new content implented into it.

I give this thread a 50% change of beeing locked with a message like this "Closing this spam thread. As we have stated before the continue development of LFS is going as usuall. We are working on things you do know of, and things yet to be revealed. Stop moaning, we'll inform when it's done".

(mainly because that's somewhat happend with all the other threads)

I think they just ignore this one and hope that its existence will prevent the constant arrival of new "Where's my scirocco?" threads.
True, sacrifising one thread for the good of the rest of the forum is an acceptable loss.
Quote from deiwisxxx :so when it will be relaised ?

Soon?

PS>>> I'm thinking of purchasing a real Scirocco to get off my minds of it's delay in LFS...
Quote from Mojo1987 :Hell i have a Scirocco in my garage!

But i think, the patch with scirocco will be never relased. shame on the devs, they don't call to their community and i'am sad about that thing, not about the delay...

+100000000

endless shame on the devs !
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG