The online racing simulator
Haha, man you people got not much of a life since you can bitch THIS much about one damn car. Jeez, this is insane

While we post so much usefull posts, look what I discovered while treasure-hunting the forum! Like a twin brother.
Attached images
blargh.JPG
HEY DUDE , take a chill pill!, I have read all that bro, I am asking a SIMPLE question asking if anyone has heard any other news lately, some inside info, thats all I wanted to know!!!!!!!!!
Well... somewhere in february or march. I bet on the beginning of march. Scawen said that he will start working in the middle of february, so it shouldn't take more than a month. I mean that's my opinion! I don't have any inside info! Well truly, nobody on this forum has... only Scawen, Victor and Eric knows when Scirocco will be ready .
#230 - STF
fire up an email to them devs, i bet it`ll be the first asking that question..
In over 9000 (!!) minutes.
Quote from Byku :... only Scawen, Victor and Eric knows when Scirocco will be ready .

And Volkswagen maybe ?
Quote from M3THANOL :HEY DUDE , take a chill pill!, I have read all that bro, I am asking a SIMPLE question asking if anyone has heard any other news lately, some inside info, thats all I wanted to know!!!!!!!!!

YOU´RE telling S14 DRIFT to take a chill pill? he only answered ur question..

The car comes when Scawen feels it´s the right time to release it, when all bugs are gone!
#235 - STF
The last time I asked Scawen, that was his reply.

Quote from Feffe85 :YOU´RE telling S14 DRIFT to take a chill pill? he only answered ur question..

I was chilled, I answered his question by linking him to a forum post by a Dev that DIRECTLY answered his question.

Why do I frigging bother?
Screw you Tor.
Oi! Don't dare using my real name :scared:

But point is, it's done when it's done, and that is LFS generally aswell. One day it will be done, might just be weather one day aswell, but screaming for it and make topics about it will not bring that day any faster. The dev's work their way, for know we just have to be patient.
friday again lol
hahahahh x-plane 'syndrome'
Come on let today be the day :P
No, it won't happend. Scawen barely, if at all, have started the work on the things not done with the car yet. Canot blame him, thanks to the trouble about ISP and the moving. Give them some air people.
I think it is still christmas present :P
Early 2009
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I was chilled, I answered his question by linking him to a forum post by a Dev that DIRECTLY answered his question.

Why do I frigging bother?

Buddy if you had just answered it with a simple "Sorry man, I dont have a clue" that would have been plenty good enough, the thing that ticked me off was the manner in which u said it
Well I'm sorry you didn't do any research yourself, you could have answered your own question.
It's a virtual car for an online game you play on your PC. If it's the most important thing in your life, you guys really need a hobby, or failing that a girlfriend. Or failing that, get your asses to school and learn some shit.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Lol, look who's talking
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG