The online racing simulator
Quote from Alcatraz :i think there is much more than only scirocco in the next patch/update

There need to be something, if all they did since June 2008 is Scirocco, then some people may feel raped.
by a biritish man.
Watch them release it the week i have no wheel.
Quote from Amynue :There need to be something, if all they did since June 2008 is Scirocco, then some people may feel raped.

Scawen already said they did several other improvements, not "just the Scirocco", but he also said this next patch doesn't represent all the work they've been doing since patch Z, and it won't include anything else, just the car. Just go to the members list, find Scawen and look at his posts.
Quote from Velociround :Just go to the members list, find Scawen and look at his posts.

I saw his posts, but if all they need to do to release the patch is Scirocco, why the f*** is it not done yet?
Btw does anybody remember patch x situation? nothing was postponed BUT untill x10 there weren't any major changes, then fbm and all those goodies came in a series of patches. I think this will be the situation again and sounds good.
Quote from Amynue :I saw his posts, but if all they need to do to release the patch is Scirocco, why the f*** is it not done yet?

Did you only see them or did you also read and understand them?
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you only see them or did you also read and understand them?

Both of those things :P
Quote from Amynue :I saw his posts, but if all they need to do to release the patch is Scirocco, why the f*** is it not done yet?

Because its not finished yet, stop whining.

People are starting to get so rude about this - its pathetic.

Also - You clearly didn't read his posts if you think that all they need to do is release the Scirocco.
lol, it gets out ahead of time and turns out to have major graphics bugs on the type of card you own
Quote from Amynue :There need to be something, if all they did since June 2008 is Scirocco, then some people may feel raped.

Look, there are more things that will be in next patch:
- rotating brake discs
- new wheel drawing system + new FBM wheels
- ABS brake system
- improved shadows
and much more fixes...

So please DONT say Scawen was relaxing!!! He done very good work.
These are already in.
@ this thread

"I'm sorry, all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm a dirty tramp"
Hi

Dec 11th - new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December. :bowdown:

Dec 15th - VW Scirocco postponed.... to give you a good patch early in 2009 :scared: ok......

ending early 2009 -............ , no coment nothing...What fixes? When new update? no new test patch,....

Yes, yes, yes, yes......... Working ..... :rolleyes:, no only Scirocco, more fixes ..... but What and When

3 months later.... are a normal questions

No "go go go Scawen, finish the update now" no, but information.....the wait is so hard, no coment nothing in december and no question..

Sorry for my english

See u
i think the big updates are gonna be in S3
+1 for locking this thread
@ TiricK : We are not yet at the end of early 2009. It usually refers to the period from January to March or even Mid-April

On topic

I sincerely think that some big updates are on the way. There is no way that the Scirocco can be the work of 8 months of dedicating time only to it (especially since VW provided a 3D model to start with, that have been modified by Eric so that it can fit in LFS).

Scawen may have decided to work on the behavior of a multilink suspension to include in the Scirocco (that is what the rear suspension is supposed to be/for the moment it is probably a simple double-wishbone). This could/may be used in other future car releases.

S1 has brought five cars to the game (two were added later : MRT ad FBM). S2 has brought 10 cars to the game (the BF1 was added later and the LX8 was scrapped), so we can suppose that during the elapsed time between the release of S2 and the release of S3, we could get between 13 and 15 new cars, along with other features that are being developed over the long run, but which take time to create and implement (weather, lighting, new tracks, even more realistic physics, etc).
Quote from Zen321 :S1 has brought five cars to the game (two were added later : MRT ad FBM). S2 has brought 10 cars to the game (the BF1 was added later and the LX8 was scrapped), so we can suppose that during the elapsed time between the release of S2 and the release of S3, we could get between 13 and 15 new cars, along with other features that are being developed over the long run, but which take time to create and implement (weather, lighting, new tracks, even more realistic physics, etc).

Yeah, could also get some flying monkeys maybe even some naked chicks.

The last thing this thread needs is wild speculation. Why is S3 even being mentioned? You have no idea, I have no idea what’s coming or what being/been worked on so let just leave that alone.
Quote from garph :Yeah, could also get some flying monkeys maybe even some naked chicks.

just a impresion,

(just a joke okey, just a joke)
Attached images
chicks.jpg
Quote from Alcatraz :i think there is much more than only scirocco in the next patch/update

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well, if there is, then that'll be good. If there's not, then that's good as well!

some noses are brown here.

the truth is: the rocco is long done. it's just, veedub told the devs to hold it back as long as possible to make us think the rocco is such a unique and complicated car that no one can copy or model it within sensible time.

and of course they (VW) want us to go: ah, hell... if I can't drive it in LFS, I buy a real one - god bless leasing.
(rumours are there's an LFS edition which supports dds-skins, and it does funny flips when touching certain walls in the car park... not to mention the clutch that overheats after 5 hill starts - so don't drive it in jams.)
oh wow soooooo complex, ike a 65747 point roll cage.
Quote from garph :Yeah, could also get some flying monkeys maybe even some naked chicks.

The last thing this thread needs is wild speculation. Why is S3 even being mentioned? You have no idea, I have no idea what’s coming or what being/been worked on so let just leave that alone.

Take it easy boy, I speculate if I want, about what I want, when I want.
If I was bitching about anything, I would understand your reaction, but I'm not. Maybe you don't want to be given hope for later releases so that you don't get disappointed if they don't include what you think.

I included a triple uncertainty in the sentence you quote. "We can suppose" and "we could" are not in my mind signs that I am truly convinced by the pattern I am detailing here. I am with S14 when he says "If its comes, it'll be good, if it doesn't, it'll be good as well.".

On the other hand, I am waiting for the new patch with an untroubled pristine patience. I have other interesting things to do in LFS and I don't see why I should be upset by the patch's delay, since I never drove with the Scirocco, so it's not if something was taken away from me.

So, next time if you don't want to appear like a jerk, please keep your manly aggro in your pants (or you could try to unleash it in a club or in a zoo, you might get naked chicks or flying monkeys in your bed by then )
I'm not your boy, pal.
VWS is so last month....

... Corolla GT-S AE86 anyone?
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG