The online racing simulator

You stupid swedish man!
then i am sorry and apologise. but there should be another smiley or something to mark as joke imo.
I am sorry neightbour, you were and never are going to be the smart one
Offtopic: Has there ever been a thread as long (and pointless) as this one?
How fast will the Scirocco be in comparison with the existing cars in LFS?
"Two things are infinite: this thread and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about this thread."
Quote from adz2706 :How fast will the Scirocco be in comparison with the existing cars in LFS?

1300kg and 200bhp vs around 230 and 1100-1200kg . It will be slower than TBO... but , the tires are wider in VWS, so it might be not that bad in the corners .
Quote from Byku :1300kg and 200bhp vs around 230 and 1100-1200kg . It will be slower than TBO... but , the tires are wider in VWS, so it might be not that bad in the corners .

Cool, will I have to pay to be able to use it, or will it be a free update?
A GTR version would look pretty sweet
Free update
"In the beginning of 2009"

It's in the middle of 2009 now!
Quote from Aerodynamik :"In the beginning of 2009"

It's in the middle of 2009 now!

They didn't say 'we must.' The Devs said they hoped to release it in Early 2009. And that was before they said they were working on other stuff too. Jeez man....

Oh, and your sig made me lol!
Repetition, repetition, repetition.
Quote from 5haz :Repetition, repetition, repetition.

Thanks, you now made it clear why this thread has 74 pages (30 post per page for me) worth of complaints....
Quote from aimbottle :Offtopic: Has there ever been a thread as long (and pointless) as this one?

Longest ever : No.
Most pointless ever : You can judge by yourself.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Longest ever : No.
Most pointless ever : You can judge by yourself.

but how fast its growing in comparisation to this thread
been 4 months since they delayed the patch & new car and still not released .. rediculas
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :but how fast its growing in comparisation to this thread

Well... I've seen threads growing up quicker than this one... this one got 38 posts a day for example, while this one got approximately 21.

But now, I guess that GD's thread will just die of itself because no one will have enough things to say. Some will try to find him, they will fail, and then the thread will fall on the net's darkness.

Also, if this thread(about the VWS) has so much posts, it's because it isn't a real thread, it's more a group of thread talking about the Scirrocco.

EDIT :

Quote from Dazmyster :been 4 months since they delayed the patch & new car and still not released .. rediculas

:doh:

Now you can go back out for another 4 months. Have fun.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Now you can go back out for another 4 months. Have fun.

Whilst you're at it, learn to spell ridiculous too
Quote from Dazmyster :been 4 months since they delayed the patch & new car and still not released .. rediculas

The only thing that is ridiculous is the amount of complete garbage posted in this thread.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Thanks, you now made it clear why this thread has 74 pages (30 post per page for me) worth of complaints....

Thing is, the replies to the complaints are just as repetetive.

As for fast growing threads, what about the LFS Wacky Racer's thread, that was pretty mad.
Quote from AcesHigh :[...] I also realise that this may come as a shock to some people, but there is other things you can do to pass time besides playing computergames all day long...

I think i've heard that one for about a thousand times in this thread..

This thread is getting boring (well it got boring ages ago..).. anyone got anything NEW to say/contribute that's actually on-topic?
car (vws)
whats this car called vws and i don't have it can someone please help me about this
Volkswagen Scirocco
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG