The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :Kimi will now take the lead from Fisi up the hill. Can't believe after last year nothing will be done about that.

IMO Ferrari get away with wayy too much, I hope he bins it like last year
Kimi really has something against Force India.

And Romain Grosejean really dosen't like the English, 'pfffft rosbifs, out of my way'.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :IMO Ferrari get away with wayy too much, I hope he bins it like last year

Was about to post the same...

Doesnt deserve the win.....
Stream?
Well...he could run into somebody again (j/k!)
is it cheating makeing the track bigger? its only cheating making track shorter.

but yea lame tactics he planned that + kers = win
Double fail for Räikkönen.. T1 obviously a million miles wide and gained track position by driving out of the track. More annoyingly, imo the block on that Toyota after the straight was out of order -.-

edit:
Quote from BreadC :is it cheating makeing the track bigger? its only cheating making track shorter.

I believe any advantage gained by having zero wheels on the "track" is penalisable under the rules. The track is marked by the white lines, kerbs are not part of the track.
I agree Rai's move wasn't really clear. He'd be 4th or 5th now. But he's fast, and he'd take them over IMO.
Thats why gravel traps are always better, or better still, a bloody massive wall like it used to be.
Really it would be just smart tactics considering its not cutting the track if your going wide, meaning you dont have to give any positions back.

Everyone could of done it, but didn't so really its just smart racing, using the rules for good.
Quote from BreadC :is it cheating makeing the track bigger? its only cheating making track shorter.

The rules states rhat you have to stay between the white lines and he didint but hey hes in a red car eh

It's not about whether the path you take is longer or shorter than the race track. It's about leaving the track (marked by the white lines at each side) and gaining an advantage (e.g. making up time or places or staying ahead of someone who would have passed you if you would have stayed on the track).
Amp speaks the truth
Did I hear Fisichella matching Kimi?
Redbull cutting someone in the pits once again lol
#216 - CSF
Webber DT. This is getting interesting.
Penalty for webber thats good
Agreed.

Now if those red cars would get penalised....?
Fisi holding up to Kimi. Nice to hear. But knowing the stewards/FIA he will get 25sec penalty after the race for passing him.....
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Agreed.

Now if those red cars would get penalised....?

Cars? Kimi, OK. Badoer? For driving too slow?
Come on, Vettel, get on the podium.
#222 - CSF
Fisi has a good chance here.
Now my F1 manager is messed up even more. Down I go again
Webber - Slow +DT
Hamilton - Out

Anyway, Jenson, Lewis, Algueursari and Grojean are under investigation.

Jenson and Lewis got royally taken out.
Wtf!

Why the heck are all these force india's passing people?!

Omg!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG