The online racing simulator
Fisico pole pozizione!!!!!
Holy ****
I was yelling when he got pole!
loool ! fisico ftw !
:ices_rofl

FISICOOOO

I think Ferrari have replacement for Monza
the guys with a car made inside a shed got a pole !
I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist but some cars randomnly going slow, having werid balance issues. Sounds like a dodgy batch of tyres which is frequent with one make tyre series. Fisi pole??? wtf? seriously???
Quote from el pibe :the guys with a car made inside a shed got a pole !

It's a fact now, like James May has said...
"Anything thats great has came from a shed"
Wow....What a weird session.

Somebody. Somewhere....is rich
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Wow....What a weird session.

loool... i think that he became a few seconds ago
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Wow....What a weird session.

Bookies - Fisi on pole

250/1
wow, that was an entertaining session, love it when it all goes topsy-turvy like that and it bodes well for the race tomorrow, whatever happens at least it won't be the snore-fest that was valencia
Wow 0.o

I'd love to see the guy's reaction
¯\(°_o)/¯
Wow that was awesome
Does somebody have fuel load?????
Well dont need one to have a guess that Fisi is 3 stopping. Either that or everyone else is brimmed up.....

Anyway, couple hours from now there should be one.
Fisichella FTW!!!!!!!

Too bad for Sutil.

Two hours ago, if anyone said Fisi will take P1, I'd have called them daft. Now? LOL! :biggrinfl
Quote from 5haz :He said it was Badoer, although knowing Top Gear it could have been anyone.

And you wont find such a video because the cars were actually a 360 and a 911 GT3. :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_o9CyYMNSQ

Watch from 4:41 onwards.

Hehe, yea i watched that And it was Luca...

Fisico was flying today!
Oh, rain please.
Fisi won't win tomorrow. My bet would be Barrichello.
I bet Trulli is a bit heavyer that Fisichella so when Fisi goes pit Trulli can make a big gap enough to Barrichello or someone else behind, so Trulli for the win tomorrow

But lets home for big points for Force india tomorrow!
Quote from aroX123 :I bet Trulli is a bit heavyer that Fisichella so when Fisi goes pit Trulli can make a big gap enough to Barrichello or someone else behind, so Trulli for the win tomorrow

But lets home for big points for Force india tomorrow!

kimi is 6th if u didnt remember... he can still shake up the order with his kerzors
Where the hell did that pole position come from? Even if he has a lower fuel load than the rest of the top 10, still a great qualifying result for Fisichella.

Formula 1 ING Belgian Grand Prix 2009
(422 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG