The online racing simulator
Nice one!
wow this is quite intresting, fisi must be pumped to get a good ride agian though.
Oh man this is good news. I can't wait until Monza now!

Taking bets for Fisi to out-drive Kimi!
The oldies seem to be doing good this year i wouldn't be surprised if Kimi gets outdone..
Quote from Mustafur :The oldies seem to be doing good this year i wouldn't be surprised if Kimi gets outdone..

I certainly would be. I doubt he'll out-race Kimi in Monza he may steal a point or two though.

Good luck Fisi!
Liuzzi Fingers-crossed
Quote from Vijay Mallya :“For any Italian driver, a Ferrari race seat is a long-held dream and for Giancarlo it was no exception, no one should stand in the way of this. Furthermore the agreement will secure Giancarlo's long-term future with Ferrari and it would be incorrect to jeopardise this. A competitive Italian driver in a Ferrari for Monza is a positive story for Formula One, which can only help raise the sport's profile in these difficult times.”

What a guy.

Between taking the old Jordan/Midland outfit to strong form and sacrificing their biggest talent for the good of the sport and the personal interests of his own driver, I have to say, i'm starting to warm to the Force India team.

EDIT: Although I dont think Liuzzi was that good on his first go in F1, but is there anybody better able to give them results this season?
Quote from Becky Rose :What a guy.

If you got a similarly substantial wedge that he undoubtedly got from Ferrari, you would say similar things.

I imagine that the extra ticket and merchandise sales made purely from the Italian connection at Monza, far outweigh the price of Ferrari paying out Fisi's contract. It's pretty good business really.
Quote from Becky Rose :Although I dont think Liuzzi was that good on his first go in F1, but is there anybody better able to give them results this season?

HHmm... This is tricky. Without doubt Liuzzi up until he entered F1 was a supreme talent, and somehow I don't think that just disappeared. he hasn't always had the contacts, and support that other drivers get. Having spoken in depth with people that raced him he is the genuine article.

STR was hardly the best environment when Liuzzi competed in it. Let's hope he does well second time around!
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Awsome Fisichella, finally!
Monza will be good: Awsome Italian Driver in an Italian team, driving in Italia. Fans will be mad!
Quote from Becky Rose :What a guy.

Between taking the old Jordan/Midland outfit to strong form and sacrificing their biggest talent for the good of the sport and the personal interests of his own driver, I have to say, i'm starting to warm to the Force India team.

Apparently the loss of a really good driver doesn't bother him? Money (or allegedly, forgetting about a past debt) is all well and good, but you can't go out and buy a talented driver if you're Force India.

I suppose he didn't have much choice though.
The guy doesn't care.
He grant's it him.
I'll drive for Force India. For nothing. In fact I'd be happy to pay all the money in my pocket (which amounts to roughly £4).
That's awfully bloody nice of Force India. I expect they got a nice little wedge for it but it's still good of them to let Fisi drive a Ferrari at Monza.

He must be very happy right now!
I thought they denied it, all this driver swapping is keeping the season fairly interesting. Thumbs up to Vjay for being nice. (although I'm sure cash was involved!).

Too bad Badoer, now Fisi has got a weight upon his shoulders, not only having to live up to his performance last week, but be an effective replacement for 3 other drivers.

With any luck, if the driver swapping continues at this rate, they'll run out of racing drivers on the planet and I'll end up with a seat on the grid as a last resort.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Why don't Ferrari sign a young driver? I mean whats the advantage of having Fisi in the car? Ferrari pretty much gave up this season anyways.
im sure they wanna beat mclaren to 3rd in constructors
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from Hockquan :That's awfully bloody nice of Force India. I expect they got a nice little wedge for it but it's still good of them to let Fisi drive a Ferrari at Monza.

He must be very happy right now!

Not exactly nice. I think some debt write-offs were involved. Force India owed Ferrari a lot of money for unpaid engines, and I think Fisi was given in exchange for making that debt balance zero.

So who's replacing Fisi? Liuzzi?
Oh well, a deal struck in F1 where everyone's happy for a change.
Except for me, who just ordered my Fisi T-Shirt from Force India's website!

DAMN IT! I AM SO RIPPED OFF!

/s
Well, think of it this way: Fisi winning pole for Force India made F1 history. His performance in Ferrari probably won't.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except for me, who just ordered my Fisi T-Shirt from Force India's website!

DAMN IT! I AM SO RIPPED OFF!

/s

it's /w you fool! slash WRIST not slash slash

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG