The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Can't you just enjoy what you are seeing instead of searching for a conspiracy in EVERY result, ffs?

Had I said before this weekend

What would it take to get Fisi on pole, Trulli second, and Heidfeld third while Button languishes in 14th and the RBRs at a track perfectly suited to their car just inside the top 10 on the grid... and all on merit?

Apart from being called an unrealistic loon, and I doubt anyone could come up with a genuine reason for this to happen. With that in mind I am just putting out there that it is odd how 'perfect' the qualifying result was for everyone. All the top 3 teams (2 looking for sponsors and one looking for a buyer), for Fisi's Ferrari possibilities, and of course.. the championship, which now looks to be going down to the wire for 4 years running. How perfect!
Q&A with Adrian Sutil

Q: Are points your goal in the race?
AS:
Absolutely.

Q: Where do you think that Giancarlo can finish the race?
AS:
I think he will surprise many.

Q: And what about you?
AS:
I will surprise even more.
(Best comment ever)

More Q&A Here: http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2009/8/9849.html
Quote from aroX123 :Q: Where do you think that Giancarlo can finish the race?
AS: I think he will surprise many.

Q: And what about you?
AS: I will surprise even more.
(Best comment ever)

Force India 1 + 2.
If it doesn't rain, I think Kimi will come through.
Everyone knows F1 is a fixed as Wrestling, just sit back and enjoy the show.

The having to run race fuel in Q3 has obviously screwed over quite a few teams again, mercifully that rule shall be gone next year so we can get a proper representation of who is quick and who is not.
Quote from 5haz :The having to run race fuel in Q3 has obviously screwed over quite a few teams again, mercifully that rule shall be gone next year so we can get a proper representation of who is quick and who is not.

I don't think that's quite the issue, they can decide whatever they want to run, to the best of their car's performance under different fuel loads.

The difference between teams are just too close to call this season, the top ten's true pace are nothing more than 7 tens apart.
So guys..? Who will win the Beglium GP?

I bet for Jarno Trulli, what do you think?
/ban 999 all
Quote from JJ72 :I don't think that's quite the issue, they can decide whatever they want to run, to the best of their car's performance under different fuel loads.

But thats not the point of qualifying, qualifying should be about who is the fastest, not about who has the most fuel onboard.

Theres going to be a lot of lost front wings thats for sure!
For gods sake.... The new guys are so rubbish.....
Who said F1 was boring?

Button got hit, cue carnage.

/ban 999 Grosjean
Rai FTW!
LOL

Huge slice of luck for Rubens though.
Did Kimi get hit in all that?
Penalty for Raikkönen, tbh. Without leaving the track he would be 4th or 5th. :thumbsdow
#192 - CSF
Pffft Kimi should get a penalty for that. Clearly did his wide la source line to use his KERS and gained several places.
Nice cheating from raikonnen....
Grojean takes out Jenson
Alguersari or however you spell it, tried mounting Lewis.....

They are pure trouble....

Kimi... Cheeky bastard....
My dad said yesterday button would get knocked out and he has.
Button wont win the championship, he has only himself (and Grosjean) to blame.
#197 - CSF
Kimi will now take the lead from Fisi up the hill. Can't believe after last year nothing will be done about that.
Of course he won't get a penalty...will he?

LolWTF? Fisi, Ferrari, Monza?
Quote from zeugnimod :penalty for raikkönen, tbh. Without leaving the track he would be 4th or 5th. :thumbsdow

+1
#200 - CSF
:thumbsdow Kimi Raikkonen

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG