The online racing simulator
Quote from aroX123 :+1

no hamilton would be at fault, he was behind he would of span kimi.
Quote from carey :Afterwards he wouldn’t even respond to Lewis’s arrogant statement, that even if he hadn’t of cut the chicane he still would have got past him, it was in fact Massa that said it would have been impossible on such a short straight.

There were still 2 laps left and there are longer straights at Spa than the s/f straight.
mmm...deja vu. This is the Belgian 2009 thread, correct?

Go Fisicella and Force India! Boo KERS. :irked:
I was hoping to see a BMW and/or a Toyota on the podium.
Great race anyway.

re 2008: I stopped caring about that incident when Hamilton won the championship. He obviously would still have won had he not been penalized. I doesn't matter anymore. /rant
When Fisi has a good weekend (which happens once around 2 to 3 years...), he is alonso beating good.

see no problem with Kimi though, he went the long way not cutting the track, to me that's a difference.
Quote from DevilDare :Jesus christ Carey.....

You know what, I am not even going to bother because this is going to turn out another fanboy argument and Shaz will be pissed again.

Just wondering where on earth you came from, any thread I see you in you are always trying to prove other people wrong and pick up needless fights.

Leeeaveee me out of this.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Fisi should, in an ideal world, be in a title challenging car, he showed he's got the balls to run with the best. I'd love to see him in a top team next year.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Fisi should, in an ideal world, be in a title challenging car, he showed he's got the balls to run with the best. I'd love to see him in a top team next year.

been there done that, didn't end too well.
lol at all the drivers blaming Grosjean for the first lap incident, button drove into the front wheel of Grosjean and he triggered it.
I would really love to see Fisi in a Ferrari at Monza.
its all rumors imo it will probably be gene or maybe Bourdais in monza.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
He had his chance in a renault, which was a title winning car.

He was solid but nothing spectacular that year, which imo is about the best he can do.

I think he is more a good manupulator of bad cars, rather than a super consistent title contender, which isn't a criticism really, cos in my opinion he is ace. He is the kind of classical Formula 1 drivers that I love.
Quote from Mustafur :lol at all the drivers blaming Grosjean for the first lap incident, button drove into the front wheel of Grosjean and he triggered it.

grosjean outbraked himself and wiped button out, no question about it.
meh just a racing incident, Button won't be able to see him, and grosjean tried to brake but to no avail.

That's just life in the back end of the grid.
Quote from JJ72 :meh just a racing incident, Button won't be able to see him, and grosjean tried to brake but to no avail.

That's just life in the back end of the grid.

Grosjean had the inside line it was Jensons choice to let him past or to hit him, he may not of seen him in the mirrors but Button was the one who made contact, thats the point im trying to make.

All of the drivers in the crash blamed Grosjean for it and so did the commentators when really it was Jenson.
Quote from DeKo :grosjean outbraked himself and wiped button out, no question about it.

On french TV, during the GP, Grosjean said that he had a discussion with Button while they were on the side of the track after the accident and Button admitted that because of his fight with Kovalainen he hadn't seen Grosjean on the inside then he apologized.

Just a racing accident, case closed.
What a load of crap, Jenson has to give way to Heikki but then Grosjean gets greedy and says I want a piece of that and puts his car in a stupid position - front wheel to rear wheel shows whos fault it is...
I think it's 75% 25% Grosjeans fault but Button just turned in asif nobody was there.... strange..
Quote from Vinnylegends :All of the good old F1 tracks are getting Bernielised :hide:

If you mean replaced by other tracks (where its impossible to overtake) with better golf courses, more stars on the hotels, marinas and better restaurants, then yes.
Tilkified is for the concept of taking out the soul of a track and replacing it with a much safer often very boring track. (on the other hand the Tilke track Istanbul is one of my favourite tracks sicne the cars realy can stretch its legs there)
Quote from Intermediate07 :BTW who 'created' the new Hockenheim,?

I think it was tilke to, wasnt he?

I think the new Hockenheim is a nice track to race on, i don't seem alot of peoples problem with this track..
We need more tracks like Spa
old Hockenheim the cars would go well over 350km/h it was awesome, the slip stream battles there would atleast make for some intresting battles these days.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG