The online racing simulator
And the backlash begins.

The phrase 'thrown in the deep end', comes to mind, you have to understand that that is the case with Badoer.

I remember Jeremy Clarkson having a race on Top Gear against Badoer (driving a F430 Scuderia) and beating him driving a 997 Carrera , perhaps Clarkson should take Badoer's seat.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from Mustafur :where the hell do you come up with this stuff

At any given time he can hear "CRIKEY!" it takes a few tenths of his lap time and gives him a mana bonus of +9 as well
Quote from 5haz :And the backlash begins.

The phrase 'thrown in the deep end', comes to mind, you have to understand that that is the case with Badoer.

I remember Jeremy Clarkson having a race on Top Gear against Badoer (driving a F430 Scuderia) and beating him driving a 997 Carrera , perhaps Clarkson should take Badoer's seat.

Do you have a link for that TG episode? I just sweeped through the whole internet and can't find any info on that race... Are you sure it was Luca?
Quote from Becky Rose :That pretty much rules out Gene in the seat then, if they're looking to F3. I gather this Bianchi guy is running rings around F3 at the moment - i've not seen him race personally.

He's decimating the opposition in F3 Euroseries this year with 74 points so far (6 wins and 3 poles). His nearest rival is at 49 points. He was 3rd in his debut season last year.

He seems very good. Not quite a sweeper like Hamilton, but at least enough to give the other F1 young guns a kick up the bum.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Do you have a link for that TG episode? I just sweeped through the whole internet and can't find any info on that race... Are you sure it was Luca?

He said it was Badoer, although knowing Top Gear it could have been anyone.

And you wont find such a video because the cars were actually a 360 and a 911 GT3. :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_o9CyYMNSQ

Watch from 4:41 onwards.
I still think Sutil will score.

He's getting better! 10th place. Maybe he'll score a point this time.

Haha, apparrently Button blasted some journalist with a few choice words after they asked him a really stupd question, the media are up in arms about it but I think its good to see a driver speaking their mind.

Looks like Button is losing his cool.
OMG, just watching the final practice and onboard with badoer and anthony davidson and everyone else suddenly went quiet as they realised that badoer lifted to go through eau rouge, apparently he's loosing 1/2 second just with that lift.

feel really sorry for the guy, obviously he's so out of practice that it must be embarrasing for him as well as everyone else, i didn't realsie till yesterday that he hadn't driven an F1 car for 9 months and had never driven a 2009 reg car or on 2009 tyres before last weekend on top of his years without any racing at any level.
Badoer has probrably only ever driven cars where you have to lift for Eau Rouge, I'm sure this confidence issue can be talked out between him and his team.
something tells me that L.H is going to get 1st Place today I dunno for default but i'll proberly post the line up
#113 - CSF
Er say what?
Quote from (The Stig) : something tells me that L.H is going to get 1st Place today I dunno for default but i'll proberly post the line up

I don't think he will, Not really sure why
Quote from wild :I don't think he will, Not really sure why

Maybe the fact they haven't performed well through high speed corners all season even with the successful upgrade package
Stream anyone please?
I would rather have Antony Davidson in the car.
Lol@Badoer
Ham, Alo, But, Kov out in q2. Wtf just happened? oO
Shambles

Whoever was stupid enough to pick Toyota/BMW for their F1 Manager might find themselves in some big points tomorrow
Hamilton not in Q3

Quote from TexasLTU :Hamilton not in Q3

lol it was expected by most of the paddock considering the lack of downforce in the McLarens

But the top 10? WTF is going on here?
What the......

Fisi on pole

What a random qualy session :ices_rofl

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG