The online racing simulator
Quote from el pibe :kimi is 6th if u didnt remember... he can still shake up the order with his kerzors

Oh rigth, but where is tha fuel load?

OT: Update ur sig mate
I want to know how much I'd get if I'd have put a fiver on a Force India being on pole and a Ferrari being last in the Belgian GP Qual at the start of the season
Quote from J@tko :I want to know how much I'd get if I'd have put a fiver on a Force India being on pole and a Ferrari being last in the Belgian GP Qual at the start of the season

Idk, but Fis-Tru-Hei on your coupon would give you your money back ~2300 times.
awesome by fisi

and nice by rosberg to get in q3 with a tank
glad to see bmw back in front too
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/8/9843.html

What an AWSOME lap by TrullI!

1. Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India, 648kg
2. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 656.5
3. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 655
4. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 644.5
5. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 649
6. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 655
7. Timo Glock, Toyota, 648.5
8. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 662.5
9. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 658
10. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 670
11. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 678.5
12. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 693.5
13. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 684.4
14. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 694.2
15. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 697
16. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 685
17. Jaime Alguersuari, Toro Rosso, 704.5
18. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 706.1
19. Romain Grosjean, Renault, 704.7
20. Luca Badoer, Ferrari, 691.5
Wow, poor lap by Barrichello.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Wow, poor lap by Barrichello.

comparing that to Jensen Button, well it ain't bad at all~

PS. Toyota usually had strong race pace but a disastrous qualifying (lately anyway), now that they got both cars up the front somewhere, I'm betting them to dominate.

And I do hope the KERS equiped Lewis can get in front of the Red Bulls at the start, which would help Button greatly~
Jenson Button can forget his championship, bloody fool. :rolleyes:
he is thinking about the championship and he is getting nervous
Muahaha Barri light and Kimi and Heidfeld heavy Going to be a good race
Quote from J@tko :I want to know how much I'd get if I'd have put a fiver on a Force India being on pole and a Ferrari being last in the Belgian GP Qual at the start of the season

I think someone on a live blog said the chances were 250/1 or something if that means anything to you?
Quote from wild :I think someone on a live blog said the chances were 250/1 or something if that means anything to you?

At the beginning of the weekend, Fisi on pole was 250/1.

Which means that if you put a bet of £1 on you'd get 250 big ones back
See, my rampant Force India cheering paid off.

Shows you all!

I couldn't post this earlier because I was leaving for work just as qualifying finished, but what the ****? This race will certainly make the fantasy F1 league a bit interesting.
Fisichella FTW!

Trulli, Heidfeld and Vettel all beat their teammates although they had more fuel on board. Rosberg could also make up some good places once again if the car survives.

KERS won't be as much an advantages as it is on some other tracks since T1 comes quite quickly after the start, IMO.
It took me a while to realise because I was so shocked at Fisi taking pole, but my four favourite drivers in F1 have locked out the first two rows! Not too bad for the mediocre-but-nice drivers' club if you ask me.

Whether one of them wins tomorrow will be another story, although I have the feeling that unless Raikkonen really turns on the Spa magic tomorrow it will be one of those four who take the victory. Red Bull should have sacrificed a lap or two of fuel for the sake of starting higher on the grid; Vettel has the pace to win but I feel will lose too much time in the first stint.

Whatever happens, it looks like it could turn out to be the best race of the season.
Quote :The BBC Sport fuel-adjusted Belgian Grand Prix grid, with predicted first pit stops, is as follows:

1 Trulli (lap 12)
2 Vettel +0.156 secs (lap 15)
3 Heidfeld +0.157secs (lap 12)
4 Fisichella +0.211 (lap 10)
5 Kimi Raikkonen +0.290 (lap 12)
6 Mark Webber +0.341 (lap 13)
7 Robert Kubica +0.454 (lap 10)
8 Nico Rosberg +0.495 (lap 16)
9 Rubens Barrichello +0.538 (lap nine)
10 Timo Glock +0.562 (lap 10)

bbc.co.uk/formula1 was my source... This one will be interesting
:wow: Underdogs FTW!
I LOVEEE Fisico.

Argh totally over the moon about this!!!!
Rabbit's feet for Fisichella, wish him luck, but I think Barrichello has him on overall pace for the race.
what the hell happened, this has to be the most bizzare Quaily ever.
The three teams in desperate need of money, and one of those drivers potentially beinga huge draw at Monza if he were signed by Ferrari lock out bthe first three rows. Then the championship leader whos boringly dominated for most of the season suddenly out of no where just has a 'lack of grip, it in't normal'.

yes what has happened? HHmm..
Can't you just enjoy what you are seeing instead of searching for a conspiracy in EVERY result, ffs?
if a crazy bastard voted all his money for fisi on pole he is kinda rich now ey?

Now i think another guy will bet for Badoer to win.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG