The online racing simulator
Back in the day when men were men we would call this a racing incident, go home, and then have some beers.

The fact is Button turned in because he couldn't see Grosjean (maybe next time Button will be a tad more careful at the starts) who was not doing anything out of the ordinary for the start of race. Shit happens
Quote from Intrepid :Back in the day when men were men we would call this a racing incident, go home, and then have some beers.

The fact is Button turned in because he couldn't see Grosjean (maybe next time Button will be a tad more careful at the starts) who was not doing anything out of the ordinary for the start of race. Shit happens

Now why would anybody do that? This is the LFS Forum after all
Quote from BenjiMC :Now why would anybody do that? This is the LFS Forum after all

hahahah LOL truthful statement award of hte year goes to. BENJ!
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from BlueFlame :Mustafur, you're out of your depth. You just want to see Button fail cos he's a rival to Webber.

I think you say this first so i can't blame you for being bais towards the drivers you go for, find anything that suggests i have bais towards Webber, hes my favourite yes but unlike some im not blind to hes faults.
Quote from Intrepid :Back in the day when men were men we would call this a racing incident, go home, and then have some beers.

But hey, it makes for some intresting conversation, scrutinizing the best drivers in the world at a slow motion speed they barely could react to.

Go home and have some beers? I thought they just cracked a few open in the pitlane

Personally I don't see any point in discussing the Button & Grosjean incident further, they both were out of the race and no penalties were awarded to either driver for their actions.

Button/Grosjean Stewards Report:
http://fia.com/en-GB/mediacent ... nts/bel09_document_34.pdf
Quote from Mustafur :I think you say this first so i can't blame you for being bais towards the drivers you go for, find anything that suggests i have bais towards Webber, hes my favourite yes but unlike some im not blind to hes faults.

Webbers weird ram in Germany, you defended that.
Only thing I defended was the stupidty of the penalty not the ram itself.

and don't tell me your the kind that defends hamilton on his cutting infront of webber and cutting hes tyre in the process move.
Quote from Mustafur :and don't tell me your the kind that defends hamilton on his cutting infront of webber and cutting hes tyre in the process move.

bullsh*t.

It was just unlucky that Hamilton's tyre was cut.
i read that kimi may be goin renault next year in a straight swap with alonso.

and that renaults new title sponsor will be nokia. also a finnish company, who were last in f1 in 1995 sponsoring again finnish driver mikka salo.

so a renault sponsored by nokia with kimi and kovi driving? xD
So does that mean that Hamilton and Button will be racing with Harry Ramsden McLaren Mercedes next year? Man, that would be awesome...
Quote from Mustafur :unlucky is F1.

That's only if you base F1 on Mark Webber alone, in that case then yes, F1 is unlucky.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's only if you base F1 on Mark Webber alone, in that case then yes, F1 is unlucky.

Please just don't talk its making you look worse each time.
btw Kubica to Ferrari. heard it here first! Pulled out of KZ1 World Cup this weekend for 'personal' reasons. He was slow in testing but I doubt that was the problem. Jaimi pulled out of the KZ1 Euro's before Hungary coz Rosso called him up. Same with Kubica? Seat fitting perhaps?
Quote from Intrepid :btw Kubica to Ferrari. heard it here first! Pulled out of KZ1 World Cup this weekend for 'personal' reasons. He was slow in testing but I doubt that was the problem. Jaimi pulled out of the KZ1 Euro's before Hungary coz Rosso called him up. Same with Kubica? Seat fitting perhaps?

:feedtroll

If this happens I will eat my hat.
For your sake let's hope your hat is made from chocolate nom nom nom
Announcement at 3:30 Jack u better hope it aint Kubica coz I want video evidence
Quote from Intrepid :btw Kubica to Ferrari. heard it here first! Pulled out of KZ1 World Cup this weekend for 'personal' reasons. He was slow in testing but I doubt that was the problem. Jaimi pulled out of the KZ1 Euro's before Hungary coz Rosso called him up. Same with Kubica? Seat fitting perhaps?

Then why did we get the announcement a Dutch mechanic will be working for him a day ago?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Then why did we get the announcement a Dutch mechanic will be working for him a day ago?

dunno what u mean mate
Jack your lucky! Fisi it is!
YES

My hat thanks you Fisi.
Go Fisi!
Yeah go Fisi!
Look-How-Bad-You-Are is gone!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG