The online racing simulator
The Button Grosjean Incident, looks like Grosjean locked a wheel and ran wide just enough to make contact with Button, I would still say it's a 70-30 Grosjeans fault though.
Quote from BlueFlame :The Button Grosjean Incident, looks like Grosjean locked a wheel and ran wide just enough to make contact with Button, I would still say it's a 70-30 Grosjeans fault though.

I can't see any locked wheels, Grosjean seemed to have gave him enough room but Button just turned on to him, it can't be Grosjeans fault more then Buttons, Button was ahead but he made contact so it has to be hes Fault more then Grosjean.

I say 90-10 Buttons fault, but racing incident none the less due to visability, and the amount of cars going into the corner.
Quote from Mustafur :I can't see any locked wheels, Grosjean seemed to have gave him enough room but Button just turned on to him, it can't be Grosjeans fault more then Buttons, Button was ahead but he made contact so it has to be hes Fault more then Grosjean.

I say 90-10 Buttons fault, but racing incident none the less due to visability, and the amount of cars going into the corner.

You can't see Grosjeans left front lock up? Then it's no wonder you have such a tainted view on the incident since you're blind.
Quote from BlueFlame :You can't see Grosjeans left front lock up? Then it's no wonder you have such a tainted view on the incident since you're blind.

There is no lock up at all where is the smoke?

unless you have a onboard footage from his car?
I can see the smoke from Ruben's onboard
Quote from Intermediate07 :yeah look here I've already posted it on the german lfs forums

Clearly Grosjean's fault...

Pictures are without doubt the most inconclusive, and unreliable way to appoint blame in racing incidents.
Quote from Mustafur :All of the drivers in the crash blamed Grosjean for it and so did the commentators when really it was Jenson.

In my view, this says enough.

If all the drivers and commentators (who by the way, it has been previously stated are much better informed than any of us lowly sim racers) blame Grosjean, then I really don't understand how you can argue the point.

That said, it WAS a racing incident so it's really hard to apportion actual blame. Rather, it was someone's miscalculation being the catalyst for the accidents directly thereafter.

Sessel-Treiber are exactly that.
Quote from Intermediate07 :yeah look here I've already posted it on the german lfs forums

Clearly Grosjean's fault...

Any1 who judges the crash from that pic is a fool.
but Mustafur is against any other driver who doesn't drive a Red Bull.

Didn't you guys know that already?
Of course it's Grosjeans fault.
Anybody who's been watching
gp2, f3 in the past few years
knows that ...
Quote from BlueFlame :but Mustafur is against any other driver who doesn't drive a Red Bull.

Didn't you guys know that already?

You seriously can't talk, just becuase my favourite drivers are Vettel and Webber doesn't mean ill show bais to any driver at all and i don't think i have shown you otherwise.

Its just nearly everything you have said is BS thats all.
Quote from dawguk :In my view, this says enough.

If all the drivers and commentators (who by the way, it has been previously stated are much better informed than any of us lowly sim racers) blame Grosjean, then I really don't understand how you can argue the point.

That said, it WAS a racing incident so it's really hard to apportion actual blame. Rather, it was someone's miscalculation being the catalyst for the accidents directly thereafter.

Sessel-Treiber are exactly that.

Yes they blamed him in the race(coulthard/Brundle), After watching it once and from jensons view they get there asumption.

It is a racing incident but its not fair for them to blame grosjean from an angle they can't even see hes car.
I can see his car from the trackside and onboard cameras. Obviously not Buttons, but that's kind of the point as well...
FOMs already got there hands on all the videos from YT damit.

How come there are no onboard footages from Grosjean, all the cars have a TV pod right?
Bet you wish you'd downloaded them now!
Quote from Mustafur :Yes they blamed him in the race(coulthard/Brundle), After watching it once and from jensons view they get there asumption.

It is a racing incident but its not fair for them to blame grosjean from an angle they can't even see hes car.

The difference being, that Grosjean could see Button, and it's likely that Button couldn't see Grosjean. Everybody is in the same boat with regards to how much they can see in the cockpit of an F1 car - it's very restrictive - so Grosjean was at fault, at LEAST, because he didn't take this into account.
but in saying that wouldn't it be Jensons fault as well, he just assumed there would be room next to him when he would dive on the inside when there clearly wasn't.

Incident was avoidable if Jenson didn't dive across, he must of knew that there was someone there though even if he didn't see him, should racing be compreminded from design faults in rear view mirrors?
I thought every car had to carry a pod or a dummy camera?
Yeah they have to carry a dummy pod, but it may not always have a camera in it.
I don't get why don't they make every car carry a onboard camera. i mean it's not like they can't afford it or anything.
F1 getting poor and broke
Mustafur, you're out of your depth. You just want to see Button fail cos he's a rival to Webber.
Quote from BlueFlame :Mustafur, you're out of your depth. You just want to see Button fail cos he's a rival to Webber.

Maybe it's just you who cant realise your hero made a mistake.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Maybe it's just you who cant realise your hero made a mistake.

I don't care about Button. So as a result, I'm completely unbiased.
Grosjean outbraked himself and Button didn't see it coming, so they are both at fault.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG