The online racing simulator
I think Arsenal could mount a serious title challenge next year - with Wilshere back, Ramsey and Oxlade-Chamberlain ever improving and also the rise of Ignasi Miquel and Joel Campbell. We look likely to sign a new centre-back, and a new playmaker. Despite this, I don't think we'll win the title - but possibly come close.
Fingers crossed for York City who are playing their first-leg promotion play-off against Mansfield tonight, about 100 yards from my house. Can't go, work to do.

Mansfield lead the Blue Square Prem in yellow cards this season, hopefully they won't put the boot in too hard because York are in the FA Trophy final too. It's been a good season for City.
Newcastle have found some cracking players, they've been such a good team to watch this season. Hope they hold that fourth spot and Chelski get stuffed by Bayern.

Although I suppose if Spurs don't qualify this season they'll lose Modric and Bale, which would be a shame.
Quote from Kid222 :DAFUQ!

Also wtf 10 minutes of add. time?

6 switches, and a player recieved treatment for more then 5 minutes..
Cisse :eye-poppi
Physics need not apply.
Saw it live, i was like dafuq. Beauty.
Was watching the match - what a goal, and I had thought that the first was excellent...
About the FA Cup final...

Even though it was expected (by me), I was kind of shocked by the first half. Too bloody easy.

At least in the second half we fought a bit. But what an awful team Liverpool has, the midfield simply doesn't exist!
Let's hope this season serves as a lesson and they actually learn how to spend the money.
Oh and well done Chelsea, I guess that was good practice for the UCL final.
How much longer are they going to delay the goal line technology?

It shouldn't even be a talking point... Sort it out already.
Norwich were excellent, and Arsenal were poor. 'Nuff said. And Spearing needs to leave Liverpool this summer - very poor.
Quote from DevilDare :How much longer are they going to delay the goal line technology?

It shouldn't even be a talking point... Sort it out already.

Agree but this was nowhere near a goal, not even a third of a ball crossed the line.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Agree but this was nowhere near a goal, not even a third of a ball crossed the line.

I know it wasn't. Just saying they really need to hurry up with it already...
Not a goal - excellent save by Cech though.
What the **** did I just watch.
QPR's bench celebrating being safe and then giving City a goal for the title.
Quote from DevilDare :What the **** did I just watch.

Like something from a movie.
Unbelievable.

Arsenal made hard work of it as expected.
"Someday there'll be a Hollywood movie about this."
So, what happened?
Grats former Chelsea fans with an amazing victory!
Bayern FTW

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG