Woop woop
Quote from dan12s :AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well done u gillllllllls!
Woop woop

They got lucky, it was never a corner! :P
Nah, It was there tactic
And the corner was ours
Hehe
really looking forward to winning the league tommorow, we should definetely beat dundee utd, if they dont its a ****ing disgrace. the soapdodging ****s dont deserve it.
Wolfsburg FTW!

Shows that great and entertaining offensive football can be successful.
Omg... Gills have done it!!!!!!!!!! Promotion to League One!!!! Only just regained proper speech after taking the train home after many many drinks!
Haha, What was the atmosphere like after they won?
In my house it was just everyone saying YES!! YES!!! YES!!!
Quote from zeugnimod :Wolfsburg FTW!

Shows that great and entertaining offensive football can be successful.

die waren offensichtlich auch die einzigsten dies wirklich verdient haben
hab das stuttagart spiel gesehen..

und oh nein KSC leider doch abgestiegen
Quote from DeKo :really looking forward to winning the league tommorow, we should definetely beat dundee utd, if they dont its a ****ing disgrace. the soapdodging ****s dont deserve it.

Wow cares about the SPL....Caley got relegated.

What was better was that dirty barsteward Tokely got red carded also. Highland league derby's are back next year...happy days are back.
Quote from dan12s :Haha, What was the atmosphere like after they won?
In my house it was just everyone saying YES!! YES!!! YES!!!

Well the atmosphere was electric. It was amazing the moment I stepped out into the stadium. It really really is a breath-taking sight walking out into the stand at Wembley. Must be the best stadium in the world. It literally makes your hairs stand up on the back of your neck. It is hard to put into words. When we scored, everyone just went mental. I hardly remember anything other than jumping up and down screaming and strangling my best mate! What a time to get the winning goal. 90th minute, apparently with 5 seconds of play left!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Wow cares about the SPL....Caley got relegated.

What was better was that dirty barsteward Tokely got red carded also. Highland league derby's are back next year...happy days are back.

Woop woop, i can't wait. My day just seemed to get better and better and this result just made it Can't wait for the derby's again. Good times
Quote from Gills4life :Well the atmosphere was electric. It was amazing the moment I stepped out into the stadium. It really really is a breath-taking sight walking out into the stand at Wembley. Must be the best stadium in the world. It literally makes your hairs stand up on the back of your neck. It is hard to put into words. When we scored, everyone just went mental. I hardly remember anything other than jumping up and down screaming and strangling my best mate! What a time to get the winning goal. 90th minute, apparently with 5 seconds of play left!

Yeah was about 5 secs :P
Sounds like you had a GREAT time! i wish i got tickets now..
Quote from dan12s :Yeah was about 5 secs :P
Sounds like you had a GREAT time! i wish i got tickets now..

Lets hope it happens again soon mate! Although I think it's more realistic to just concentrate on keeping the Gills in League 1 next season.
Congrats Gills
I don't know if you are talking to me or about the team!

I will just say thank you if you were talking to me, and if not, thank you on behalf of the team!
both
YESSSSS, rangers 2 - 0 up at half time, the league is in the bag !
#444 - CSF
Quote from DeKo :really looking forward to winning the league tommorow, we should definetely beat dundee utd, if they dont its a ****ing disgrace. the soapdodging ****s dont deserve it.

ROFL i think you will find that most of Scotland reffer to the old firm as being the soap dodgers LOL!!!!

EDIT: Just came across this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/nor ... oyle_and_west/8066760.stm

You Rangers scum really are the lowest of the low nice to see your keeping your title of "Scotlands Shame"
oooooooooo that really sucks , hope he recovers

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG