The online racing simulator
well its peanuts for them they probably make tht in 15 minutes or something stupid like that
Another win for Gillingham today. E I E I E I O, up the football league we go! :yipee:
Come on the dons!!!!!!!!!!!
What a semi Final in the league cup in Scotland

First of all, it's a freaking national disgrace that our national pitch looks like that...even more so that Queens Park uses Hampden for their games in Division 2 but thats another rant.

Celtic V Dundee Utd played tonight to see who would play Rangers in the final, anyway a good game full of chances from both sides but the scores remain 0-0 at the end of full time. Penalties it is then, a cruel way to decide a match but no better way either.

it finished 11-10. The full team had to take and went thought the full cycle to the original spot tackers. I never EVER thought I would see more than 22 penalties in a shot-out, let alone both keepers taking and scoring. I doubt I'll see it again.

p.s. where's all the Liverpool fans gone now..........it's all gone a bit wrong
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :where's all the Liverpool fans gone now..........it's all gone a bit wrong

To be honest, we've all been quiet for ages, trying not to temp fate.

But the inevitable has happened and we've probably blown it again.
Still, long way to go still, it's not over till its over, but i don't hold out much hope. We're going to have to beat Utd and Chelsea then play better than we have for the rest of the season. I just don't see it happening.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
p.s. where's all the Liverpool fans gone now..........it's all gone a bit wrong

Dont worry mate were still here, we havent gone anywhere, just a bit of a bad patch, its still going all the way to the wire, unless we lose to chelsea
The Premiership is only a fancy name for Division 1 lads, lets not forget our roots. You're born a Kopite you die a Kopite. YNWA
It's game on again

Unlucky Chelsea
i agree with mackie, hampden is a shocking disgrace of a national stadium, the pitch is a shambles and ive never liked the seating arrangements either, but thats for another topic.

go on the inverness, drawing with the beadrattlers today means the gers are only 2 points away from them

btw, bloody hell @ lampards challenge.
Quote from DeKo :btw, bloody hell @ lampards challenge.

Never a sending off, crazy decision. Not that i give a toss mind you

Even more crazy was that Bosingwa got away with his kung fu kick in the back of Benayoun, right in front of the linesman.
That just sums up the quality of todays refs. Lampard sent off for a very good challenge where he won the ball, Bosingwa not even spoken to for kicking Benayoun in the back with his studs in frustation. It's a bloody disgrace. Respect the referee campaign? O rly? Needs to be a campaign for respectable referees first.

Found the incident here - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsix9pU9-u0 This is apparently not even a booking. :doh:
10 points shy of the top with S****horpe, Peterborough and Millwall hot on our heels, will my beloved MK Dons get that second automatic promotion slot to the Championship?

After a lovely hat-trick from Aaron Wilbraham and our general form overall in our return to League 1, I'm saying yes.

I bet Paul Ince wishes he never left to go to Blackburn. Look where that got him!

He could have been a hero to the people of sunny Milton Keynes... Oh well, Go di Matteo!
Quote from Gills4life :Respect the referee campaign? O rly? Needs to be a campaign for respectable referees first.

I´m surprised anyone even wants to be a referee considering the amount crap they get from the stupid wankers that are the "fans". If the refs do a perfect job without any mistakes then the fans will say "well, big woop, that´s his job". When after running around for 90 minutes and being forced to make split second decisions at incidents without replays, they make a single mistake or resolve an arguable incident not your way, they´re a "disgrace". But hey, it´s much more satisfing to sit on your ass, drink beer and pass judgement on others.
If the refs were consistent and fair, and allowed the game to be played the way it should be, then the fans will respect them. Just look at Pierluigi Collina, he is more popular than a lot of the players.
Quote from Kalev EST :I´m surprised anyone even wants to be a referee considering the amount crap they get from the stupid wankers that are the "fans". If the refs do a perfect job without any mistakes then the fans will say "well, big woop, that´s his job". When after running around for 90 minutes and being forced to make split second decisions at incidents without replays, they make a single mistake or resolve an arguable incident not your way, they´re a "disgrace". But hey, it´s much more satisfing to sit on your ass, drink beer and pass judgement on others.

When a referee has a good game he gets credit for it. Jeff Winter was a great referee, retired a few years ago. Collina he was another. Whatever the amount of time to make a decision, being as close to a blatent sending off and a serious offense like the one in the link above, there is no excuse. If a referee makes a wrong decision that is very hard to call, he doesn't receive huge amounts of stick, but because of the amount of decisions that refs get wrong, which are so blatently obvious, that is why they get the abuse. Bad decisions cost clubs results, success, and money. People are going to be very unhappy if clear decisions are called completely wrong. A lot of refereeing decisions are disgraceful, once again see the link from above. I never said anything about them being a disgrace if they have to make hard, split second decisions did I? I was using that video off youtube as an example. Literally about a metre from the linesman, the referee was not far behind and would have had a clear view of that kick up the arse. He didn't even get booked. He should be suspended, but he did not even get a yellow card. That is a digraceful decision. Also in the same game, Lampard slides in and makes a perfect tackle, and yet with the referee a couple of metres behind, it is an instant red. If no one complained, referees will never get the kick up the backside that they need to realise just how vital and important a wrong decision can be.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Bump

Anyone watch the horror show that was Newcastle V Everton. Shocking tackle by Nolan.

Heres what makes your eyes water

Thankfully looks like he received bruising, while Nolan received a deserved red card.
ouch...
Real who?
Champions League what? Who cares about that competition anyway. The important thing is, Gillingham won again.
Juventus who?
Hereford who ?
Result: Ross County 0 - 2 Partick Thistle

[Rant]
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!. I have never had the dis-pleasure of surrounding myself on a freezing, wet Tuesday night...pay my £13 for a ticket and £2 for what can only be described as dog meat disguised as sausage meat (and I think the dog was overworked and starved) and a cup of, what i thought was Bovril but on a closer look, resembled more the look, smell and constancy of slurry.

As for the game, how many more chances do our strikers need, and at one stage it looked like we were lining up for a shot each, while the Thistle defenders just wet themselves at our inability to score....

...and whats worse this [censored] of a man Jobby McCall gets his win. This smug, smarmy, arrogant, ignorant prick of a man, who spends more time looking at a clipboard with reassuring, new-age hippy pish-talk telling himself that he is the best, and that these teuchaters (aka Highlanders) should be honored to have him at their stadium.....Well listen to me McCall......you are a prick, it took you over 3 games to realise that pumping long balls over the midfield into us gets you the square root of hee-haw. So go back down to your luvvies at Firhill but just wait...Revenge will be ours....then see who is laughing you're fat piece of [censored]
[/rant]
On a lighter note, Gillingham won again!
ipswich drew 0-0 but we were playing against top of the table so im not too dissapointed

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG