The online racing simulator
Quote from Blas89 :He once pee'ed on Estadio Azteca's grass! I mean, geez! Yes he did, like a dog!

Well, that's rude but hardly racist...

4-0!! Özil <3

Germany is now european champion in U17, U19 and U21. The future is looking bright.
They missed under 18 and under 20, they must not like even numbers, damn Germans!
Don't talk too soon, the U20 world cup is happening in autumn this year.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Quote from Gills4life :Haha! What a great game. Heskey scoring right at the end to add insult to injury.

And then Ronaldinho added ultimate insult by making England look foolish......again
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :And then Ronaldinho added ultimate insult by making England look foolish......again

Oh yeah, a close game, 2-1. Very foolish. Where were Scotland in that tournament? For some reason I cannot remember them being around after the qualifiers.

Oh wait...
Quote from Gills4life :Oh yeah, a close game, 2-1. Very foolish. Where were Scotland in that tournament? For some reason I cannot remember them being around after the qualifiers.

Oh wait...

Too far to travel and did not do our Carbon Footprint any good so decided to take the moral high ground and play crap.

See the difference is we know we are crap...England still cling on to the belief that they are good, but choke at every opportunity given to them......which is nice.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Too far to travel and did not do our Carbon Footprint any good so decided to take the moral high ground and play crap.

See the difference is we know we are crap...England still cling on to the belief that they are good, but choke at every opportunity given to them......which is nice.

I am not sure that is true, making excuses such as not wanting to travel so far due to your carbon footprint indicates more clutching at straws than any kind of beliefs that England fans have. Partly because we do not need them, since England frequently get past the qualifiers.
Quote from Gills4life :I am not sure that is true, making excuses such as not wanting to travel so far due to your carbon footprint indicates more clutching at straws than any kind of beliefs that England fans have. Partly because we do not need them, since England frequently get past the qualifiers.

Meh, for a small nation with a little pool pf players, we are more than happy providing the EPL with Scottish managers dominating the game...

Put it this way, I'm not going to be disappointed if we fail to get to the 2010 finals, think that competition is going to be a disaster on and off the pitch
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNkO9l318o :-) ...Well played Germany!

Who cares about the past? Those guys that played yesterday will be playing for the "real" national teams in some years (many of them probably already next year) and will win cups for Germany.

Although most of the English players seem a lot better than what you have now, too. Especially Milner.

And it looks as if you actually do have a proper goalkeeper again (if he doesn't get a yellow card :tilt. The one playing yesterday looked more like the ones playing for the A team in the last years.
Quote from zeugnimod :Who cares about the past? Those guys that played yesterday will be playing for the "real" national teams in some years (many of them probably already next year) and will win cups for Germany.

Although most of the English players seem a lot better than what you have now, too. Especially Milner.

And it looks as if you actually do have a proper goalkeeper again (if he doesn't get a yellow card :tilt. The one playing yesterday looked more like the ones playing for the A team in the last years.

Future England captain there....especially if he continues to take penalties like he did in the Semi Final.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Too far to travel and did not do our Carbon Footprint any good so decided to take the moral high ground and play crap.

I agree with this hahaha
Quote from J@tko :Michael Owen moves to Manchester United.

This move will either show the brilliance of Ferguson, or show that his time is up, and I feel it’s going to be the former.

Owen is a proven goal scorer who when fit is one of the deadliest strikers to face. He also is, unusually for a striker, rather unselfish and in the last 20/30 mins of a game and you look to the bench for a player to come on and make an impact, you’ll be happy to have Owen there ready to go.

For Owen it’s a dream chance, one he knows he’ll be lucky to get, otherwise it was the likes of Hull or Fulham for him. Remember when Larsson went to Man Utd and how quickly it was shown as a brilliant move by the red nosed one, I think he’s pulled another one.
México 5 - USA 0 ... Have it your way

Finally!

Gold Cup Winners! !
Season kicked off for County last week, with a nervy 3-2 Extra Time win over Alloa in the ALBA Challenge Cup. I missed that game unfortunately due to getting burnt in Wales while racing Karts.

This week, County are at home to Montrose in the CIS League Cup, and again I'm missing that game due to a buggered back. This season is getting of to a bad start,hopefully it gets better as the season progresses.
5-0 home win....maybe I should stop going to home games if this is the results we get.
Espanyol skipper Dani Jarque dies of heart attack

Was going to post about Countys first league game and Newcastle first game in the fizzy pop league, but found this on one of the boards which struck a cord with me.

I don't support Espanyol nor knew of Dani Jarque, but this is becoming a more common occurance in football these days, espicially with regards to young men. What really scares me is how many of these guys, who as footballers are fit and healthy, suddenly collapse on the pitch or at training and most of them around my age. As such Ross County now have a pitch side defibrillator in case there is a scenerio in which it's needed as has all the other Scottish clubs in wake of what happened to Phil O'Donnell.
R.I.P. Dani Jarque
-
(Scott Mckenzie) DELETED by Scott Mckenzie : double post
c'mon the mighty chelsea
Norway 4(ish) Scotland 0

George Burely can take a run and jump of a short pier, and take have that excuse of a team with him.

Ach....South Africa was too far to travel for a game of football anyway.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG