The online racing simulator
The best two teams in Europe going to match in semi-final... That pair should be a thriller to watch! I hope Bayern does the job and sends Barcelona home. Fropm the other pair, it's no matter who's gonna play in the final, more likely RM imo
I hope Dortmund gets back into form and plays against los blancos like they did in group stage. Real will seek for revenge though and if they play like agains Malaga or Augsburg they need a miracle.
After the Bayern arogance, saying a Match Vs Dortmund or Madrid would be a walk-thru, i'm happy they got Barca.
Pretty succesful Year for the Turkish football: Galatasaray in CL quaterfinals, Fenerbahce now in the semifinals with chances against Benfica. And the best european Season for a Swiss team in 35 years. @Troy will you go to the match against Chelsea as well?
Quote from TFalke55 :
After the Bayern arogance, saying a Match Vs Dortmund or Madrid would be a walk-thru, i'm happy they got Barca.

Let's not exaggerate. It was only Hoeneß and he didn't say walk-through, he just said Dortmund would probably be the easiest opponent. Definitely unnecessary but not as bad as you made it out to be. IMO.

Hoping for a german final in London.
Well after being toothless up front for so long, it appears that Liverpool have finally found some bite up front.....

I'll leave you all to chew over this one.
Ivanovic clearly put his elbow in Suarez mouth.
It's part of the game these days. He's probably paid by sponsors to do crazy shit.
what a disgrace...
Quote from CSF :Ivanovic clearly put his elbow in Suarez mouth.

Hahaha made me laugh
What a shock scumbag Suarez did something like this.
So funny...

It's like eating cheeseburger for breakfast.

Suarez only eats the white meat. The dark stuff he spits on.

(and I could be wrong, but didn't he do the same thing at ajax?)
Quote from Bmxtwins :Suarez only eats the white meat. The dark stuff he spits on.

(and I could be wrong, but didn't he do the same thing at ajax?)

Yep.
He'd probably be in a nice cell of a South American prison somewhere right now with 15 men to eat in whichever way he wants if he wasn't good at kicking a ball around.

What a sad reflection it is on the sport if clubs are prepared to pay millions of pounds to someone that sets this kind of example. Liverpool would never sack him, and if they did other clubs would want him. Liverpool will say that they absolutely do not condone what he did blah blah blah, 5 match suspension blah, fine him some wages, whatever. Just words. All they care about is the goals he can score. Other clubs have done the same thing before.

The FA should ban him from playing in England. He has form and will only do it again. He's a petulent, cheating, violent, and sick man.
Liverpool has become a club deeply associated with lowering the ethical bar. Look at today's developments. They have fined him (wow!) and then debased Hillsborough by bringing the Support Group up as being the recipients of the money, to deflect some of the criticism.

Shameful.
From the ugly.....to the beauty of the game

Don't blame Evra for that. Liverpool, with their T-shirts and that odious Dalglish person, smeared him whilst painting Suarez as the victim in 2012.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Don't blame Evra for that. Liverpool, with their T-shirts and that odious Dalglish person, smeared him whilst painting Suarez as the victim in 2012.

I'm not. I'm a Man Utd fan. I thought it was hilarious.
+1
Hello photoshop, how are you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH eat horse manure uefa muppets! 4-0 huh
Oooh the Barca era is over. Would be lovely for Dortmund to pump Madrid again tomorrow.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG