The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :Well I don't

I'm a Gillingham fan! We are playing against Rochdale tonight at fortress priestfield, unbeaten at home for the last 6 games.

Up The Gills!

:faint2: - wow!!

Peterborough are playing Swindon tonight, 6 games unbeaten and in promotion places in League 1 - 2 promotions in 2 seasons here we come
Quote from J@tko ::faint2: - wow!!

Peterborough are playing Swindon tonight, 6 games unbeaten and in promotion places in League 1 - 2 promotions in 2 seasons here we come

Yeah and the only way you can do that is by taking our midfielder Andrew Crofts on loan. Hah!
Quote from Gills4life :Yeah and the only way you can do that is by taking our midfielder Andrew Crofts on loan. Hah!

LOL - was he your only good player?
Quote from ekze :C'mon, guys! What are you discussing?!
You don't care about Champions League at all? -_-

County aren't in it...I dont care about it.

Instead tonight, I will be standing in a crowd of less than a 1000, freezing my gonads off while backing my local team. Prediction County 2 Plastic Thistle (read Patrick Thistle) 1.

I hope
Quote from J@tko :LOL - was he your only good player?

Nah actually he has been our worst player by far this season. Hope he does well for you though.
Quote from Gills4life :Nah actually he has been our worst player by far this season. Hope he does well for you though.

Haha.

I'm not really a Posh fan, but it's our local team so I show some support
Quote from J@tko :Haha.

I'm not really a Posh fan, but it's our local team so I show some support

Good! That is how it should be. So many people who have a local team but show them no support because they would rather be glory hunters and support teams that they never even go and watch.
Quote from Gills4life :Good! That is how it should be. So many people who have a local team but show them no support because they would rather be glory hunters and support teams that they never even go and watch.

My other 'local' team is Leicester City. But, well, um. Just no
Boo Leicester City

My teams playing doncaster tonight, i just hope its much better then the embarrisng display that was shown on TV at the weekend what made it worse was i went to watch at the stadium(Season ticket) and it was bloody freezing!
1-0 win.....

And what a goal it was, edge of the box back to goal, Dall (who has been if for a load of stick recently, unfairly IMO) takes a touch out to the left and swings with his right foot...sending the ball curling into the top corner, leaving the goalie rooted to the spot.

Cue huge celebrations in the stand and from Dall, and in the end he also got MOTM. A good solid win which takes us to 4th this season....style and panache football all the way.
We (Gillingham) drew 1-1 with promotion rivals Rochdale. We broke the deadlock after 17 minutes with a simply world class cross from Albert Jarret. He got so much curl on the ball that the keeper just watched it drift inside his six yard box where our top scorer, Simeon Jackson, volleyed home after a great turn of pace to beat his marker and round off a superb team move.

Unfortunately we were made to regret some great chances earlier in the game, when Rochdale equalised 66 minutes in. We had a further 2 chances cleared off the line towards the end of the match. We were unlucky and should of taken all 3 points. The referee was bloody terrible, looked about 12 years old and seemed to know nothing about how the game is played. **** that respect the referee campaign, they should earn their respect first. All 50/50 challenges seemed to go against us. Our centre back was punched in the face and had to go and have stitches done, and of course absolutely nothing was done about it.

A good point against a strong team but we deserved more.
Portsmouth 1-0 AC Milan

Mum supports Pompey, and they're doin pretty damn well!!

I think Ronaldinho is coming on soon!!
Make that 2-0!!!!
:sadbanana
rofl! 2-2 epic fail

Sat come around once again, and today it's the 3rd round of the "Home coming Scottish Cup" (where the f*** it went to I haven’t a clue, I thought it was always in Scotland tbh)

Anyway Ross County host Dumbarton, who are running well in the third. County themselves are flying high in the first division and after Tuesdays win over Plastic Thistle.....confidence is in abundance. Cup games are always a dodgy day and potential banana skin is around the corner.

Go for County 2 Dumbarton 0 (assuming that snow doesn’t make an appearance today)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Sat come around once again, and today it's the 3rd round of the "Home coming Scottish Cup" (where the f*** it went to I haven’t a clue, I thought it was always in Scotland tbh)

Anyway Ross County host Dumbarton, who are running well in the third. County themselves are flying high in the first division and after Tuesdays win over Plastic Thistle.....confidence is in abundance. Cup games are always a dodgy day and potential banana skin is around the corner.

Go for County 2 Dumbarton 0 (assuming that snow doesn’t make an appearance today)

Like the World Series in America which never leaves America.
MK Dons second in League 1 \o/!
Quote from Gills4life :Like the World Series in America which never leaves America.

It used to be known as the Tenants Scottish Cup (indorsing stereotypes of Scotsmen) but now Tenants have gone onto sponsoring our national team (bringing that stereotype international) so now we have ‘Homecoming’ a Scottish government campaign to encourage ex-pacts to come back home.

So we have the rather stupid, and thankfully for only one season (I hope), sponsor…....Got to love the blazers at the SFA for that decision.
Quote from Intrepid :throw in ownage - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2ldlAI3bUTU

Ahem

Anyway what can I say... Yet again a sub-standard referee cost us a win today. The Referee was nothing short of a cheat today !

He was very quick to flash the red card at Dyron Daal for his lunge.. I'm not going to defend Daal for the challenge as it was reckless, but was it a sending off ? He was only booked for a similar challenge against Partick on Tuesday night !!

But the second goal for Dumbarton was all down to the fact the referee cheated !

The referee was back on the half way line a full 15 yards behind play. The far side linesman (who was in line with play) raised his flag for offside, but the referee indicated frantically for him to lower his flag. Dumbarton scored from that move...how often do we ask for the assistants to help in a game, and then when they do, these power mad referees over rule them when they are clearly not in as good a position to make the decision.

As you can tell I'm totally outraged at this tonight. All to often this season we have been on the rough edge of referee decisions.

Replay on the 9th of December...not looking forward to that one.
I don't want to tempt fate again, but its Histon Town 1-0 Leeds United.

Yes, to all you non-english people, that is the Leeds United that reached the Champions League Semi-Final in 2001. Now in 3rd tier of English Football, playing FA Cup 2nd round at Histon, in the 7th Tier of football

EDIT: I lied. They're in the 5th tier :P
Gillingham draw Aston Villa at home in the cup!!!
And Histon (who won btw ) have the might of Swansea

Portsmouth v Bristol City
Sheffield Wed v Fulham
Preston v Liverpool
Birmingham v Wolves
West Ham v Barnsley
Middlesbrough v Barrow
Hull City v Newcastle
Hartlepool v Stoke
Chelsea v Southend
Manchester City v Nottingham Forest
Cardiff v Reading
Ipswich v Chesterfield or Droylsden
Charlton v Norwich
West Brom v Peterborough or Tranmere
Torquay v Blackpool
Leyton Orient v Sheffield United
Southampton v Manchester United
Millwall v Carlisle or Crewe
Histon v Swansea
Forest Green Rovers v Derby
QPR v Burnley
Leicester v Crystal Palace
Tottenham v Wigan
Morecambe or Cheltenham v Doncaster
Arsenal v Plymouth
Notts County or Kettering v Eastwood Town
Bournemouth or Blyth Spartans v Blackburn
Macclesfield v Everton
Watford v S****horpe
Sunderland v Bolton
Coventry v Kidderminster
Gillingham or Stockport v Aston Villa.
I will LUV it if we beat dem, I will LUV it.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG