The online racing simulator
Go go blues, give them lesson from productivity!
Pretty poor shooting skills from the red side!

Looking like a penalties decision for me, but we shall see.
Difference between Bayren and Barca here is that Bayren have some width to their attack. If they continue to stretch the defence and Chelsea continue getting deeper and deeper then I can see Bayren getting a goal sooner or later.
Drogba!
Dafuq am I watching?
OMG Petr Cech, Amazing save. Next time Robben. (although Robben is my favorite Oranje player.)

Cmon Chelsea.
Robben really might not be the best choice for penalties.
lolololololol

Nice one, Chelsea.
Bargh....
I kind of feel bad for Robben, he fails to secure a win in World cup and repeats the same feat today. But amazing game from Cech, he was the biggest reason Chelsea won this game today, amazing saves and he kept up with every penalty.
Awesome. Good on Chelsea.
Cech was indeed awesome.
Chelsea....Jammy Jammy barstewards.

On the plus side, Harry Redknapp must be spewing his gut right now.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Cech was indeed awesome.

Indeed. Shame we don't have 3 of these, we could succeed on Euro.

Not the prettiest of matches, but fairy tale written for Chelsea. And one happy Kid.
Well done Chelsea. Nearly had it lost but Cech was brillliant.
Oh well.. At least this means Tottenham dont get a spot in CL... Haha. Always in Arsenals shadow.
There really is no justice in football

Chelsea in the first 88 mins was the most negative performance in a European final since Steaua Bucharest in 85. Absolutely pathetic.

Still, Bayern should have taken their chances.
Quote from de Souza :Looking like a penalties decision for me, but we shall see.

Quote from Kid222 :Indeed. Shame we don't have 3 of these, we could succeed on Euro.

Not the prettiest of matches, but fairy tale written for Chelsea. And one happy Kid.

Hah!

Yup great spirit showed throughout the competition. Well done Chelsea, you finally made it!

Now what were the Bayern guys saying, again?
Chelsea haters/Bayern fans, eat your heart out! Suck on that!!
I guess Di Matteo just earned the honour of being sacked in person rather than by fax
I honestly didn't think that we would get that far into the game and go onto win it. When the first goal went in I rolled my eyes and relaxed, and then Drogba scored. The man is amazing, totally committed and should definately stay at Chelsea for another year. As much as I love Chelsea - they would be a fool to not give Di Matteo the job full time next season. He has got everyone working around him well and got everyone motivated and inspired. But then its up to Rambo Jambo at the top.

Congrats to all the players - throughout the tournament they have played amazing, and touche to Bayern for being the more attacking and better team most of the match.
A message by Audi.

To bad we don't know what car it was because in the place of the Chelsea logo there would have been the starting number.
Quote from TFalke55 :A message by Audi.

To bad we don't know what car it was because in the place of the Chelsea logo there would have been the starting number.

Nice. So Sauber in Monaco will be all in blue.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG