The online racing simulator
That was terrible, one of the worst. Worse than Ramsay's broken leg by the thug Shawcross, or even Eduardo's, which was sickening. It just demonstrates zero regard for his fellow professionals. He'll be that sort of player all his career, they always are, and their managers will always say "he's not that kind of player".
Call me stupid, who is that guy making that god awful attempt at breaking someones knee?
Wigan's Callum Mcmanaman. Of course he'll be getting a match ban for it.

Edit: Hard to believe, the Wigan chairman is actually defending the tackle.
Quote :"The ball was there and McManaman got the ball as clean as a whistle, then followed through and they collided," Whelan told BBC Sport.

Is this guy blind? He doesn't even get the ball!
Quote from Rappa Z :
Edit: Hard to believe, the Wigan chairman is actually defending the tackle.

That's what british football teams do, defend everything, maintain they were the better team and don't resort to diving etc.

Besides all he did was miss the ball and unfortunately the Newcastle shirt runs into his upturned foot..
Quote from R34GTR :Is this guy blind? He doesn't even get the ball!

Are you blind? He did get the ball. Unfortunately he didn't get much of it and got plenty of the man afterwards
Quote from The Moose :Are you blind? He did get the ball. Unfortunately he didn't get much of it and got plenty of the man afterwards

Yes he was almost unlucky enough for the ball to get in the way of a bloody good old fashioned knee-high tackle.
The Wigan chairman also said it wasnt reckless.

Wat.
Quote from (-Mark-) :The Wigan chairman also said it wasnt reckless.

Wat.

[Yes that's who they're talking about]. :P
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by BlueFlame
Awful challenge, and as an Arsenal fan, I have to say that is up there with Shawcross and Taylor. First PL start, and that is not how you want to be thrust into the limelight.
Umad Spain?
Nice fight by Finland :banana:
Wew Belgium looking good to qualify for a major tournament for the first time in 14 years.
Then again it would be a disgrace if we didn't make it with the team we have now.
Fellaini , kompany, hazard... Need i go on?
Yeah there's a lot of footballing talent from Belgium all of a sudden. They could go further than France at the next world cup (goes without saying that they'll go further than England...).
Atleast your country will qualify

go estonia...
On a side note, and since it's related to football, let me rant a little bit:

Rio 2016 Olympics: stadium clo ... initely over safety fears

That stadium was built for the 2007 Pan American Games. It cost 6 times the initial budget.

How embarrassing is that?

Our national football team being currently awful is the least of our problems. We lack any infrastructure (with no hope for 2014) and one of our most modern stadiums will probably implode on its own weight.
All stadiums being built now are either in remote areas where there are no leagues (and thus serving only for local corruption) or are way overpaid, serving for local corruption. Our legacy from the WC will be rich people richer, more taxes and a few more infinite debts.

We can't take anything seriously, hopefully producing one of the worst World Cup ever and being laugh at by the entire globe will sparkle something positive on us Brazilians.
On the plus side by 2016 neymar will be better than 99% of the other players in the world.
Quote from Bmxtwins :On the plus side by 2016 neymar will be better than 99% of the other players in the world.

:ices_rofl
someone forgot their spikes. or implying he is a diver? or the handball maybe?
Quote from Bmxtwins :On the plus side by 2016 neymar will be better than 99% of the other players in the world.

...or an overrated as well as overpriced mediocre player with shattered dreams to hunt some glory and European trophies in Barcelona. He said himself that he would like to play for a team that is ran "by Guardiola", but I think he can only dream about Bayern because **** him thats why.

@de Souza: You should of given more attention to prepare for olympics, not HUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEing all the time.
no offence ofc
I'd like to see how futuristic Neymar's hair is by 2016.
lol Terry is just funny sometimes.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG