The online racing simulator
And then they ask me, 'how can you hate on Barca?'..
Booooo. Referee spoilt the match. Disgrace.
Quote from TexasLTU :Booooo. Referee spoilt the match. Disgrace.

League of champions is not about skill you have... It's about referee and his god damn mood. Every ****ing time. Its a ****ing disgrace.
Foot to the chest=dangerous play. Dangerous play=Red

Even Roy Keane said it was red If anyone knows about dangerous play he does
It was a definite red card. Probably that incident and the fact Nani was rolling on a ground like a tit meant a red.
Just to remind you, 2010 World Cup final, De Jong v. Xabi Alonso... Yellow card.

Quote from TexasLTU :Just to remind you, 2010 World Cup final, De Jong v. Xabi Alonso... Yellow card.

Yea well I don't know if you knew this, but referees are actually humans, not robots that make the same decisions every time.
Breaking news - Referee calls are not consistent.

More at 10.
wow. Ive seen just a free kick given for much worse. what a retarded call. I could have understood a yellow
Quote from TexasLTU :Just to remind you, 2010 World Cup final, De Jong v. Xabi Alonso... Yellow card.

Possibly the worst refereeing decision of the tournament.
One of them had to lose, who knows what would've happened without the red even, but stupid stupid call. I wanted to see penalties..
Quote from Mustangman759 :wow. Ive seen just a free kick given for much worse. what a retarded call. I could have understood a yellow

Evra was already booked so he'd be off anyway.

Edit: oh wait, it was Nani :|
AC looked helpless. Barcelona are phenomenal.
Hobbits did it..
Whoa, what a game by Barça.
Milan y u do dis :'(
poor millan
Disappointed in Milan... Great goals from Barca, but Milan really wasn't it's own today
So close, yet so far...
Such a great performance from Arsenal for nothing... Almost did the impossible.
Whew... Thank god Bayern advances to the next round. With a game they're used to play (todays game was far from it) they are the only club with rm who have a possibility to beat barca
Atleast Bayern advanced... Now all the way 'till Wembley, sweet revenge for the last year
Good fight from Arsenal, but I didn't think they played all that well. The other side was a bit... uninterested, to say the least.

Also, Málaga are doing great, aren't they? :]

HES NOT THAT KIND OF PLAYER!!1!!1

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG