Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Chile
Columbia, Greece, Japan, Ivory Coast
Italy, Uruguay, England, Costa Rica
France, Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras
Argentina, Bosnia, Nigeria, Iran
Germany, USA, Portugal, Ghana
Belgium, Russia, Korea, Algeria

my bets
Quote from bmxtwins :usa > portugal. Not so sure, but we can hope. Of course mexico gets the **** all easy group...

lol
Quote from Bmxtwins :Brazil,Croatia,Cameroon,Mexico
Netherlands,Spain,Chile,Australia
Columbia,Ivory Coast,Japan,Greece
Uruguay,Italy,England,Costa Rica
Switzerland,France,Ecuador,Honduras
Argentina,Nigeria,Bosnia,Iran
Germany,Portugal,USA,Ghana
Russia,Belgium,Korea,Algeria

TBH the world cup has already been pretty weak for England fans, I think they'll be glad of an early exit.
What, matches at 13:00 local time? I hope you guys find a way to get used to the heat.
Wait... June is winter, eh? Will be funny at times. Poor Honduras will play at cold temps (extreme south) on June 20th and, after travelling 3000km, at wet hot temps (north, rain forest) on June 25th. Good luck to them.

Argentina, Germany and Belgium are safe bets for group wins. Bloody group D will have at least one nice team leaving early.
Quote from Bmxtwins :USA > Portugal. Not so sure, but we can hope. Of course Mexico gets the **** all easy group...

and I thought I was optimistic as an England fan
I was glad to see during the draw that we got our first glimpse of the one best thing about the World Cup being in Brazil. Well.... the two best things......

Cleavage much?!?!?
Quote from undertaker00 :.

Not sure about Croatia. You guys have good players, but honestly so does Mexico. It depends on first game if you ask me, to see who wants it more.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Not sure about Croatia. You guys have good players, but honestly so does Mexico. It depends on first game if you ask me, to see who wants it more.

First game?
dsnt means nothing.

Brasil win all games in group thats for sure.
A: BRAZIL,Croatia, MEXICO, Cameroon
B: SPAIN, NETHERLANDS, Australia, Chile
C: JAPAN, COLOMBIA, Cote d'Ivoire, Greece
D(eath group): Italy, England, Uruguay, Costa Rica
E: SWITZERLAND, FRANCE, Honduras, Ecuador
F: ARGENTINA,Bosnia, NIGERIA, Iran
G: GERMANY, USA, Portugal, Ghana
H: BELGIUM, Russia, Korea, Algeria

A. Mexico has been playing terrible so no
B. obvious
C. Columbia has a lot of talent, but really this will be an interesting group
D, Uruguay don't have the scope of Italy and England
E. France is not playing well but with this group lol
F. Bosnia has more talanet
G. Germany is an obvious choice. USA can get in if they can draw Ger and portugal and hope one of them loses a game.
H. Korea is good but I think the russians will best them
Quote from Mustangman759 :A: BRAZIL,Croatia, MEXICO, Cameroon
B: SPAIN, NETHERLANDS, Australia, Chile
C: JAPAN, COLOMBIA, Cote d'Ivoire, Greece
D(eath group): Italy, England, Uruguay, Costa Rica
E: SWITZERLAND, FRANCE, Honduras, Ecuador
F: ARGENTINA,Bosnia, NIGERIA, Iran
G: GERMANY, USA, Portugal, Ghana
H: BELGIUM, Russia, Korea, Algeria

A. Mexico has been playing terrible so no
B. obvious
C. Columbia has a lot of talent, but really this will be an interesting group
D, Uruguay don't have the scope of Italy and England
E. France is not playing well but with this group lol
F. Bosnia has more talanet
G. Germany is an obvious choice. USA can get in if they can draw Ger and portugal and hope one of them loses a game.
H. Korea is good but I think the russians will best them

I can just laugh all day long about your view on uruguay ,and also australia in front of chile

USA can drive port , but germany not.
Im pretty sure germany will smash all opponents ..in quarterfinal is game beginning for germany.

btw. great article http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/64447486/
Chile is quite a dangerous outsider for the 2nd spot in group B. Spain and the Netherlands could both be out on their asses. Especially if Spain plays as poorly as they did in the group phase 4 years ago.
qeD atleast he has Bosnia ahead of Nigeria

I just don't see Nigeria winning. They have what, Mikel and Moses? And that's it.

Bosnia have Dzeko and a bunch of german league and italian league players.Maybe not as deep of a team but they've got some class players.
Ferguson was right.... Moyes really is the best choice for Man Utd manager.
The buck stops with Fergie for me on this one. It's his squad that he didn't properly re-build. The Ronaldo money was squandered on pish, and wingers like Ashley Young were bought instead of investment in Central Midfield. United were playing awful football last season and getting away with it.
Quote from undertaker00 :I can just laugh all day long about your view on uruguay ,and also australia in front of chile

USA can drive port , but germany not.
Im pretty sure germany will smash all opponents ..in quarterfinal is game beginning for germany.

btw. great article http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/64447486/

I didn't order them, just placed them bold if advance.
Realistically I doubt we have a shot.
Uruguay is a good team but I dont think they will beat England or Italy.
but dude, Suarez will eat Italy up like ravioli and meatballs
Did anyone actually watch Uruguay's rather laughable attempts to qualify for the World Cup? They have a lot of improving to do before they get out of the group stages, however bad England are.
Quote from CSF :Did anyone actually watch Uruguay's rather laughable attempts to qualify for the World Cup? They have a lot of improving to do before they get out of the group stages, however bad England are.

I dont get it? Are u guys in UK all so "dumb" about football or what?
England is like top 20 (maybe) last years in football, and uruguay is another galaxy for them atm.

uruguay won copa america 2011
uruguay was on fourth place WC 2010.

They are top 6 atm with spain,germany,brasil,netherlands and italy.
Quote from undertaker00 :England is like top 20 (maybe) last years in football, and uruguay is another galaxy for them atm.

Sorry but thats 'dumb'. England may not play the best football, but we're difficult to beat. In this calender year we've beaten Brazil at home and drawn away. 1-0 loss to Germany was better then expected. Are Uraguay better then them? No.

We know we're not going to win the WC and maybe quarters is best we can achieve, but to say Uraguay is another galaxy is just stupid.
Quote from undertaker00 :I dont get it? Are u guys in UK all so "dumb" about football or what?
England is like top 20 (maybe) last years in football, and uruguay is another galaxy for them atm.

uruguay won copa america 2011
uruguay was on fourth place WC 2010.

They are top 6 atm with spain,germany,brasil,netherlands and italy.

No they aren't they have been awful since Copa America in 2011, and even then they really only played very well in the final. World Cup 2010 was 3 1/2 years ago, and since then the Netherlands have gone out of Euro 2012 with 0 points, what on earth makes them or Uruguay a top 6 nation (not Belgium or Columbia? no? Teams actually on form?) Do you actually watch football or do you just believe the same sides retain form without actually watching?
Rumors of RvP handing in transfer request, if he has he is really sad. Song runored for 10 mil purchase option for united also
Quote from CSF :No they aren't they have been awful since Copa America in 2011, and even then they really only played very well in the final. World Cup 2010 was 3 1/2 years ago, and since then the Netherlands have gone out of Euro 2012 with 0 points, what on earth makes them or Uruguay a top 6 nation (not Belgium or Columbia? no? Teams actually on form?) Do you actually watch football or do you just believe the same sides retain form without actually watching?

From that first bold i can see u are totaly nub about football, go log of please.

That second bold, are u ****ing kidding me ?
Quote from undertaker00 :From that first bold i can see u are totaly nub about football, go log of please.

That second bold, are u ****ing kidding me ?

No, somehow I suspect it is you that is a "nub" about football. Euro 2012 is far more relevant in 2013 than World Cup 2010 for the Dutch, and how awful the Uruguay qualifying campaign was. When did you actually last watch a Uruguay game, was it the 3/4 placed play off from 2010 per chance? Did you miss the Confederations cup too, where Uruguay were awful and nowhere near Brazil and Spain, whatever the score says.

Belgium will do fine, on qualifying/current form they are better than Uruguay.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG