The online racing simulator
Bayern München just lost 5-1 against a direct opponent for the first places in the league, awesome.
Ross County won 2-1 with our 42 year old striker once again scoring a peach of a goal what a player.

Blackburn Rovers won 2-1 as well so its going pretty well

Celtic won 4-0 so another great result for me. Its been a good weekend for football for me
:sadbanana
Quote from BlueFlame :When you beat Manchester United at Old Trafford you say it's fate. When they lose 2-0 to Fulham at the Cottage, you say it's justice. They have clearly been rocked by us raping them, we raped Real, we raped Man Utd, we raped Villa, and we'll rape whoever stands in our way. Liverpool are on a stormer. We are only 1 point behind Man Utd now, they could draw and we can win and be ahead, still they have a game in hand, no doubt they are paying the referee of that game alot of money.

LOL 92nd minute goal today load a shite.............. Liverpool fans singing after the game as if they had won the PL haha Liverpools record will be matched by United by the end of the season cause the scouse aint winning f all
FOOTBALL!

Yeah. Really original...
No. Hand-egg.
Golf ?

Quote from Kalev EST :Yeah. Really original...

Look at his posting history, he's the master of originality.
Quote from J@tko :No. Hand-egg.

We have been through this before, you are added to the hit list.
Careful J@tko! Mackie loves his handegg! :haha:
He's probably drunk enough to have lost his phone and don't remember the way home.

Seriously now, hope he's just drunk really.
Quote from de Souza :He's probably drunk enough to have lost his phone and don't remember the way home.

Seriously now, hope he's just drunk really.

Yeah, thats the problem, he has previous of going MIA on a bender that would put Barry Ferguson and Alan McGregor to shame, but it is a worry.
Quote from Riders Motion :www.nfl.com

:bewarespa

How about you just **** off out of this thread.

If you want to discuss American 'football' Then start a thread about it. Stop the spam in here.

...and back on the topic...

My god, Liverpool will be the death of me. Talk about leaving it late. I cant take much more of this. Yossi...you're a star!

I'm still pessimistic when it come to winning the title (i find being a pessimist is the best approach when supporting this club ..it makes the victory's so much sweeter ) But if, and its a big if, Villla can do something at Man U today then i might actually really believe we can do this. With the list of injurys and suspensions utd have there has never been a better time to get something from Old Trafford.

Come on Villa! you can do it! ...possibly

(Cue a complete spanking from Man U )
Quote from The Moose :Come on Villa! you can do it! ...possibly

(Cue a complete spanking from Man U )

Good job i was prepared for the worst

Gutted, totally gutted.
omg 3:2... and I was so happy when it was 1:2... goddamn ronaldo. :sadbanana
Quote from The Moose :

Good job i was prepared for the worst

Gutted, totally gutted.

Doesn't take away the fact that they scraped a win from a team that we thrashed 5-0. :}
Liverpool 1 - Chelsea 3 midway through the 2nd half

Quote :getting a lot of missives asking where steven gerrard has been tonight. The simple answer? In michael essien's pocket. Even the greatest players have off days.

rofl!!!!
Quote from BlueFlame :When you beat Manchester United at Old Trafford you say it's fate. When they lose 2-0 to Fulham at the Cottage, you say it's justice. They have clearly been rocked by us raping them, we raped Real, we raped Man Utd, we raped Villa, and we'll rape whoever stands in our way. Liverpool are on a stormer. We are only 1 point behind Man Utd now, they could draw and we can win and be ahead, still they have a game in hand, no doubt they are paying the referee of that game alot of money.

What was it tonight then m8?
Ivanovic has been asked to join the magic circle...he managed to shut 52,000 scousers up!
Quote from Bladerunner :Ivanovic has been asked to join the magic circle...he managed to shut 52,000 scousers up!

Pfft we sing when were losing, we sing when were winning. Obviously you didnt have your volume loud enough if you couldnt hear fields of anfield road and you'll never walk alone blaring from the kop at 90th min.

Well played by Chelsea tonight, didnt expect that at all! especially after Torres scoring in the 4th.

bring on the bridge!
Quote from D.Zanetti :Pfft we sing when were losing, we sing when were winning. Obviously you didnt have your volume loud enough if you couldnt hear fields of anfield road and you'll never walk along blaring from the kop at 90th min.

It seems the kop were doing it wrong.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG