The online racing simulator
I forgot to say how brilliant the away day to Chesterfield was! (Not that anyone cares, but I shall still say it anyway!) We packed out the terraces and were louder than the home fans! We won it 1-0, excellent exciting game.

My highlight of the match was when some hooligan standing right behind me shouted to our own goalkeeper Simon Royce, "GET YOUR COCK OUT ROYCEY!", to which he turned around to the fans giving him a look exactly like this emote.. .. before looking down his shorts and giving a little shrug like this ..

Quote from Gills4life :

My highlight of the match was when some hooligan standing right behind me shouted to our own goalkeeper Simon Royce, "GET YOUR COCK OUT ROYCEY!", to which he turned around to the fans giving him a look exactly like this emote.. .. before looking down his shorts and giving a little shrug like this ..

ah, terracing banter, it’s a shame all the really funny ones will more than likely get me banned from the forum.

The only (safe~ish) one that comes to mind is earlier this season, when Queen of the South visited Vicky Park, they had recently signed a former County player on loan from the evil ones across the bridge (AKA The Caley, aka the Rats). As expected there was a lot of banter, one of the songs being “Barry Wilison, your such a f****** penis, Bary Wilison you’re a horse’s arse”….to which one of the Queens players turned around and conducted the County support whenever he defended the corner in front of the Jailend.

Barry being a local boy as well took it in good spirt, and was even seen later on in the local pub, conducting the very same song with the County support, he even got carried away and joined in some songs about the wheels on the Caley fans houses going round and round
But that head looked so similar to the ball.
I guess the thing that went through Pepe's head was, F*** you, diver. And just wanted to kick him, i say if all players did that when a player dives, that would stop it. Pepe's thinking towards the future
Premiership here we come here we come .... next year new manager mr Keane
Southampton docked 10 points earlier
Quote from (-Mark-) :Southampton docked 10 points earlier

Yep, them and Charlton seem to be doing a Forest
Quote from J@tko :Yep, them and Charlton seem to be doing a Forest

The Saint issue is incredibly harsh imo, I think the 10 points for administration is not the correct way to encourage teams to be financially shrewd.

As for Charlton, it’s a prime example of a team who has ambition, but over reaches and fails. Why they got rid of Crubishly I will never know, he took Charlton from 1st division no where to mid-table in the EPL, and yet because he failed to obtain European football, the club got rid of them. Fast forward 3 years and you can chart the fall of Charlton Athletic in a deep downward curve, and trace it back to that precise moment.
Dont know what u ppl are talking about, but ... i dont like football very much. Anyways, i like to just mess around with the ball. Do the tricks and that kind of stuff - last year or more, i did some impressive moves with the ball but for now ... no skillz. I think that i gotta get myself a ball again The last ball, got some hard kicks and it blew up.
Quote from Kalev EST :A better video of the incident...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCr9_c4rRbU

Apparently Pepe kicks the Getafe player twice, then showes his face to the dirt and steps on him, after that punches another player, mocks the linesman and 4th referee and has to be forcibly removed by his teammates. Nice. Afaik he got a 10 game ban.

At least now we now he's good at something.

Quote from hazaky :The last ball, got some hard kicks and it blew up.

Try cutting the nails next time!
Quote from hazaky :Dont know what u ppl are talking about, but ... i dont like football very much.

Why are you posting then? You don't have to post everywhere.. Less trolling, please.
Quote from Fuse5 :Why are you posting then? You don't have to post everywhere.. Less trolling, please.

It wasnt spam, its a forum and i gave my comment
Good luck to the Mighty Blues against Barca (AGAIN!!!) tonight!

Also: Hard luck Toon...start booking your train tickets for lesser-known grounds... Commiserations to Oxford, they couldnt even get failing to qualify for the play-offs right...biggest attendance EVER at the Kassam (10,000+!!!) and still lost!
Rubbish!!!

Arsenal 0:2 Manchester United after half time

I doubt Arsenal can score 4 goals in 45 minutes, can only hope....
Well, it looks like Newcastle United are fooked.

I said to my dad that shearer would get us outta trouble, to which dad replied, the only way he can do that is if he puts his boots back on, gets back on the pitch and scores some goals!

I think i agree with him.
:ices_rofl

Most satisfying finish to a match in ages
That was one of the worst referees ever seen.
Yeah the referee was shocking, Chelsea showing what a pack of thugs they are though
Hahahaha that was amazing! Drogba trying to have a bust up with the referee and getting hauled back as the referee shows him a yellow card! Then Drogba going up to the camera and shouting "It's a ****ing disgrace!" on live TV.

Awesome
Frickin awesome!!!

Chelsea got screwed but they deserved it. I haven't seen such anti-football by a team in Champions League knock out stages for a long time.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG