The online racing simulator
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Crap... even ive scored better

Then quickly get your butt up here and sign for County....God could we do with a striker just now
EDIT : Yeah twice
Man City 0-0 Aalborg [2-0], then aalborg score twice in the last 10 mins

Extra time coming....
2 german teams in the quarterfinal.
Quote from zeugnimod :2 german teams in the quarterfinal.

4 English teams in the quarter final

And Liverpool - Chelsea AGAIN!
0 Scotish Teams. :sadbanana:sadbanana

But our day will come...as soon as hell freeze's over.
Quote from jwardy :EDIT : Yeah twice

Not bad considering he is only 19 and takes control of every game i have seen him play in!
LMAO at Man Utd
lol man u ,
shame Ipswich drew and Bristol Rovers lost
@Gills4life, i heard Gillingham played well today
Man Utd lose 2-0 and Chelsea manage to blow another opportunity to close the gap.

FFS we alway's do this

Gillingham are one of my local team's though, good to hear they played well
Manchester United have shocked even themselves. Think they were knocked without Vidic and he's not the most disciplined defender in the premier league that's the reason he can't play for another 2 games.. :P They will struggle, I hope we can close the gap, and even though it will make it even harder for us to take our maiden premiership title, it would be nice to see chelsea get their nose in aswell.
I can't believe it! Stoke may actually have a good chance of staying up this season!

All hail the mighty Potters!

(Seems like all bets are off on Southgate leaving 'Boro now though....)
Clyde Lose - Check

Airdrie Lose - Check

Caley Lose - Check (nice 4-0 thrasing for the tinks )

County win - Check........right up till the last sodding minute. At least we didn't lose
POO POO :sadbanana
Oh dear maybe Gills didn't play so well after all LOL.
We did it on purpose for a more dramatic end to the season... yes.. yes that's it!
All those points stupidly dropped against weaker teams by Liverpool. If you look back at the season and say "they weren't good enough" it's okay, but to look back and say "maybe they should have just picked the best 11 for each league game" is not. Benitez loves the rotations too much and it has bitten him before.

I fancy them against Chelsea in the champions league, and I'd be content to see Arsenal drop 3 points to them if Arsenal go on to hammer United. Maybe Hull will somehow save themselves with a last day win against United which also costs United the title. Wonder what odds I'd get on that.

I'll be happy if Liverpool beat Villa tomorrow of course.
Villa who?
We are looking unstoppable!

Unfortunately is to little to late i suspect

Still, you never know
Quote from The Moose :We are looking unstoppable!

Unfortunately is to little to late i suspect

Still, you never know

When you beat Manchester United at Old Trafford you say it's fate. When they lose 2-0 to Fulham at the Cottage, you say it's justice. They have clearly been rocked by us raping them, we raped Real, we raped Man Utd, we raped Villa, and we'll rape whoever stands in our way. Liverpool are on a stormer. We are only 1 point behind Man Utd now, they could draw and we can win and be ahead, still they have a game in hand, no doubt they are paying the referee of that game alot of money.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG